Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain mixed with snow changing to a few flurries this afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 6 with temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
A few flurries ending near midnight then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8 except zero along the coast.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog James Landry police tapes played for 'murder for lobster' trial
- A Cape Breton fisherman who has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder told police he shot at and rammed the boat of Philip Boudreau after the victim taunted him for years, according to a taped statement played to a jury in Port Hawkesbury, N.S.
- Catie Miller homicide leads to 2 more charges
- Two more people face charges in connection to the death of Catie Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who went missing in July.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- Cumberland County schools cancelled due to weather
- All Chignecto Central School Board schools in Cumberland County are closed today due to weather.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.