Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 23. Humidex 28.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Free coding course in Halifax emphasizes need for programming skills
- Halifax's growing tech scene got a few new members after a free coding course Saturday.
- Barrington wells are running dry — and there's little relief in sight
- The latest weather forecasts don't look good for people in southwest Nova Scotia whose wells are running dry.
- Volunteers needed to tandem cycle with people with vision loss
- Blind Sport Nova Scotia wants to see the number of volunteers for its tandem cycling club at least double.
- Halifax waterfront memorial arch honours First World War soldiers
- A trail of footprints on the Halifax Waterfront traces the path of the long-gone fighters to a wooden arch on the waterfront bearing the words "The Last Steps," immortalizing the place where many of those soldiers last stood on Canadian soil.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.