Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Clearing early in the evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Eastern shore fire destroys home and shed
- A two-storey house and adjacent shed were completely destroyed in a fire that broke out late Sunday morning in Harrigan Cove on Nova Scotia’s eastern shore.
- Hockeyville finalists include N.S. and P.E.I. rinks
- Two Nova Scotia community rinks and one on Prince Edward Island are among the 16 across Canada that have scooped up part of $1 million in prizes.
- Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.