Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
NNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Freezing rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High zero.
|Freezing rain||Rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CBC Investigates Richmond warden says forensic audit wasn't worth it as costs pile up
- Richmond County's legal expenses have ballooned in the last two years, the biggest chunk due to a forensic audit of municipal spending the warden now says wasn't worth the money.
- 'It could go on ... forever': Chronicle Herald strike hits 1-year mark
- Last Jan. 23, 61 journalists with the Halifax Chronicle Herald walked off the job. Today, one year later, 55 remain on the picket lines. How long can the strike go on? And what lessons are there to be learned from the bitter history of Nova Scotia’s longest strike more than three decades ago?
- Chronicle Herald journalists reflect after 12 months on the picket line
- CBC speaks to striking journalists with the Halifax Chronicle Herald about life walking the line.
- New UFC contract a 'dream coming true' for MMA fighter Gavin Tucker
- The 30-year-old from Ship Cove, N.L., has been fighting pro for years in Halifax, and just signed his first contract with the UFC.
- Roundabouts may be coming to Sydney's busy Kings Road
- Kings Road is one of the main routes into Sydney, N.S., with up to 22,000 vehicles a day travelling on it.