Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 104.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High zero.
Clear. Low minus 9 except minus 2 along the Strait.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Nova Scotia to welcome up to 30 Syrian families in December
- Nova Scotia will be receiving its first wave of Syrian refugees in December, Immigration Minister Lena Diab said Wednesday.
- New Landon Webb found in Edmonton and heading home, mother says
- Landon Webb's mother says the 25-year-old, who went missing from the Kings Regional Rehabilitation Centre in mid-October, is now travelling back to Nova Scotia.
- Regan Taylor Hennebery charged with trying to kill Terry Marriott Jr.
- Regan Taylor Henneberry is scheduled to appear in Halifax provincial court to face charges of attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Jimmy Melvin Jr. is also charged in relation to the same incident.
- New Nfld. and Labrador and Nova Scotia have Canada's lowest homicide rates
- Statistics Canada says Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia had the lowest homicide rates among the Canadian provinces last year.
- New Beaver Bank break-ins target more than a dozen vehicles
- RCMP are investigating a string of break-ins that targeted more than a dozen vehicles in Beaver Bank on Monday night and Tuesday morning.