Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WSW 43 km/h
Pressure: 97.1 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain showers or flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 70 early this morning then west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High minus 10.
|Sunny||Snow||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Grand Desert evacuation linked to Christopher Phillips lifted
- RCMP say an evacuation order affecting homes in Grand Desert, N.S., has been lifted after a hazardous materials team spent days removing chemicals from a cottage linked to suspect Christopher Phillips.
- Stellarton parking lot stabbing sends teen to hospital
- Stellarton Police are investigating a stabbing that took place in a parking lot on Grant Street at about 5:45 p.m. on Friday.
- Atlantic Canada, northeast U.S. gets hit with mixed bag of wintry weather
- Environment Canada says an intense low pressure system will bring a mixed bag of weather to the Atlantic provinces this weekend.
- RCMP Const. David Wynn's funeral to be broadcast in N.S.
- The chamber of commerce in Bridgewater and the local RCMP detachment are preparing a public event for South Shore residents and first responders to mourn Const. David Wynn.
- Flying south? 5 tips to get you back into Canada smoothly
- At this time of year, plenty of Canadians head south for a winter getaway. For Canada Border Services, the season that started this week is busier than Christmas.