Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain or snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of rain ending this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Sydney's Mayflower Mall evacuated
- Police ordered shoppers out of Mayflower Mall in Sydney on Sunday afternoon because of a threat they later said was not credible.
- Redwood Stables reopens after roof collapse
- Redwood Stables in Cape Breton is back in business thanks to a team of volunteers.
- Suspect arrested in Dartmouth stabbing
- Halifax Regional Police say they have a suspect in custody after a man was stabbed in the jaw in Dartmouth early Sunday.
- HMCS Toronto crew puts out fire on Christmas Day
- A fire broke out aboard HMCS Toronto on Christmas Day, but it was put out quickly and no one was hurt.
- Breast reconstruction process 'needs to be more immediate'
- Joan Helson considers herself lucky. After having her left breast removed in 2008, she only had to wait two years to start breast reconstruction surgery.