Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 24, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending in the evening then cloudy. Fog patches developing in the evening. Low minus 3.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia animation industry 'very close' to incentive program deal
- Animators in Nova Scotia had a four-hour meeting with government officials on Friday and are "very close" to an agreement on an incentive program, says Screen Nova Scotia.
- Pictou County psychiatrist charged with assault; no longer licensed
- A psychiatrist in Pictou County, who has been charged with assault, is no longer licensed to practise medicine in Nova Scotia.
- Halifax Infirmary waiting on cause of sterilization equipment problems
- An additional 30 non-urgent surgeries were cancelled Friday at the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre in Halifax due to equipment sterilization problems.
- Cape Breton Youth Summit on Child Poverty held in New Waterford
- Child poverty is an issue that affects one in three Cape Breton children.
- FORECAST Maritime weekend weather calls for some freezing drizzle, showers
- A few areas in the region need to be careful about some patchy freezing drizzle on Friday night, says CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell.