Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 30 percent chance of rain late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24.
|Chance of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Acadia University pension deficit hits $35M
- Acadia University’s pension plan deficit has doubled in three years and it’s creating a problem as professors try to reach a collective bargaining agreement with the university.
- Nova Scotia charitable events come out in force this weekend
- Nova Scotians have a well-earned reputation for being a charitable bunch. And this weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to share with your friends and neighbours.
- Tancook Island residents fed up with reduced ferry capacity
- Residents of Tancook Island are fed up with changes to their ferry service which have reduced the number of people that can travel on it at any given time.
- PHOTO STREAM Summer 2014: The last weekend
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Tweet a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- Wedgeport fire under control; evacuation warning lifted
- Fire crews are fighting a forest fire in the Wedgeport area of Nova Scotia this afternoon.