Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Flurries along the Strait. Amount 2 cm along the Strait. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 18 except minus 14 along the Strait. Cold wind chill minus 27 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Flurries. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Low minus 19 except minus 14 along the Strait. Cold wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lenore Zann, L Word actor turned MLA, alleges cyberbullying
- Lenore Zann, a Nova Scotia member of the legislature, has complained to the provincial cyberbullying unit after a high school student tweeted a topless image of her from her acting days, but the teen behind the tweet says he thinks the whole issue has been blown out of proportion.
- New $300K cystic fibrosis drug might get coverage in N.S. soon
- Nova Scotia’s health minister said if the provinces can't strike a deal with the makers behind an expensive cystic fibrosis drug to drop the price then he’ll direct his department to find a way to get the drug in the new year.
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.
- Home for Colored Children abuse lawsuit certified by judge
- Former residents of the Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children who allege they were abused at the Halifax orphanage can proceed with their class-action lawsuit against the province, a provincial Supreme Court judge says.
- Bluenose II restoration project delayed again
- Nova Scotia's Minister of Communities, Culture and Heritage says he wants a full review of the Bluenose II restoration project, which is now at least two years behind schedule.