Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain mixed with ice pellets ending this evening then cloudy and 60 percent chance of flurries or ice pellets late this evening and overnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- High gas prices prompt lifestyle rethink for Nova Scotians
- The rise in gasoline prices to near historic highs in Nova Scotia is prompting people to reassess their driving habits and consider substantial changes to their lives.
- New Organ donor rule change may presume consent in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia is considering changing organ donation rules so people are presumed organ and tissue donors unless they choose to opt out of the donor list.
- Cape Breton man, 87, dies after Port Hastings car crash
- An 87-year-old man from Skye Glen, near Whycocomagh, has died following a car crash Wednesday afternoon in Port Hastings, say Nova Scotia RCMP.
- Blog Bill Conall wins $15K Stephen Leacock Medal for Humour
- Cape Breton-based author Bill Conall has won the 2014 Stephen Leacock Medal for Humour for his sophomore book The Promised Land, which follows different generations of outsiders trying to fit into their new Cape Breton surroundings.
- New The Real Deal with Gail Quigley
- Coupon expert Gail Quigley counts down her top five deals this week in the Halifax Regional Municipality.