Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Showers. Risk of thundershowers late this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Canadian bomb threats are almost always hoaxes, but still take police time
- A number of bomb threats were made this week against Canadian schools, universities and colleges. They were all hoaxes — as are most bomb threats, according to a security expert.
- ALS advocate and former hockey player Dean Stock dies at age 39
- The father of three and brother of former NHL player P.J. Stock was diagnosed with neurodegenerative disease ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, in December 2014.
- Analysis Canada showing Haiti some tough love
- Canadian officials say Haiti has abused the goodwill of international donors by failing to respect the results of an election they paid for. And Canada is warning the island nation not to expect help to continue if things don't change.
- Canadian police must acknowledge racial bias to fix it, Indigenous advocates say
- Advocates say police discrimination against Indigenous people echoes some of the allegations of police racism against black men raised by the Black Lives Matter movement.
- 3 Cape Breton Regional Police officers suspended
- A Nova Scotia General Employees Union spokesperson confirmed to CBC News that the three Cape Breton Regional Police officers were suspended Friday