Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 17.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High 24.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 15.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Erin Brockovich speaks out against Northern Pulp mill
- A powerhouse consumer advocate from the United States is throwing her support behind Pictou County's clean air movement.
- Nova Scotia man dead in Annapolis Valley head-on crash
- A 25-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision on Highway 358 in Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley Tuesday afternoon.
- ATV crash claims life of 14-year-old Chester boy
- A 14-year-old boy is dead after an all-terrain vehicle crash in Lunenburg County Monday evening.
- ACORN takes bedbug protest to Joanne Bernard's office
- An advocacy group for people living in low-income housing marched outside the office of Community Services Minister Joanne Bernard Tuesday to draw attention to a bug problem at a Dartmouth housing complex.
- Capital Health's smoke-free policy expands to homes
- Capital Health is expanding its no-smoking policy to patients' homes this fall after home-care workers complained about secondhand smoke.