Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Northern Pulp wants province to loosen environmental conditions
- Northern Pulp says plans to invest $200 million over five years in Pictou County are in jeopardy unless the province backs off requirements to reduce chemicals and odour in wastewater.
- New Halifax called on to crack down on decrepit, unlicenced rooming houses
- A CBC Nova Scotia Investigation this week highlighted a number of buildings that fire and police officials describe as rooming houses, but are not registered with the city.
- New 'Tiny house' being built in Cape Breton for Ottawa couple
- An Ottawa couple has settled on a 'tiny house' for their retirement. It's now being built in a Cape Breton driveway.
- Pictou County food truck fees challenged by operator
- A food truck operator says he can't afford the fees he needs to pay to operate in the town of Pictou. But some restaurant owners says the fee should be increased to keep food trucks out of the town.
- Nova Scotia Power may have estimated 100,000 bills due to snow
- If you gasped when you opened your Nova Scotia Power bill this month, you are not alone.