Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers this evening and after midnight. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 26. Humidex 35. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Fog patches spreading inland in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New More ship traffic at Fairview Cove proposed to ease Cogswell Interchange congestion audio
- A man who has been analyzing port traffic in Halifax for the past 50 years says the upcoming redevelopment of the Cogswell Interchange should force adjustments to activity at the area's marine terminals in order to lessen the impact of truck traffic in downtown Halifax.
- New Canadian Coast Guard discovers shipwreck off Nova Scotia coast
- The Canadian Coast Guard uncovers several large wooden fragments of a ship believed to date back to the 19th century while trawling the waters off Nova Scotia.
- New Cape Breton puppy diagnosed with heartworm disease
- The Sydney Animal Hospital is recommending all dogs be put on preventative medication after diagnosing a six-month-old puppy with heartworm.
- Trinity Western University wins legal battle with N.S. Barristers' Society
- Nova Scotia's Court of Appeals has dismissed a legal move designed to prevent Trinity Western University graduates from practising law in the province.
- Cape Breton drag racing group loses portable tower to fire
- A drag racing association's portable race tower, worth thousands of dollars, was destroyed by fire early Monday morning.