Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
NNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow and blowing snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia shovels out after winter storm video
- All public schools are closed in Nova Scotia on Tuesday as the province digs out of an ongoing winter storm.
- New Snowstorm creates pancake supper problems on Shrove Tuesday
- Lent begins Wednesday, but some churches are altering their Shrove Tuesday pancake day schedules due to all the snow.
- Live Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.
- Nova Scotia's abandoned vessel issue spurred on by poor metal prices
- A long-time scrap dealer says low metal prices are contributing to the number of abandoned and derelict vessels being left in harbours along Nova Scotia's coastline.
- James Taylor playing Atlantic Canada in May
- Grammy-winning singer-songwriter James Taylor will be coming to the Atlantic provinces this spring.