Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stan Carew, host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings, dead at 64
- Stan Carew, the host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings for 18 years and a broadcaster for nearly five decades, has died at the age of 64.
- New Long MRI wait leads doctor to extend patient's hospital stay
- A Nova Scotia man spent an extra four nights in hospital to avoid a long wait to get an MRI.
- New Bedford teen charged with stunting after speeding on Highway 102
- Nova Scotia RCMP have charged a young driver with stunting after observing a car travelling 199 kilometres per hour on Highway 102 near Lower Sackville.
- Updated Barrington Street sexual assault suspect sought by Halifax police
- Halifax Regional Police are trying to track down a man who allegedly broke into two apartments in the same downtown building early Sunday morning, in one case climbing into bed with a woman and sexually assaulting her.
- New Temperatures rise as sunshine hits Maritimes
- A combination of a steady southerly flow in the atmosphere up the Eastern seaboard and July sunshine is giving us above-normal temperatures in the Maritimes.