Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
ENE 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 7:30 AM ADT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 7:30 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 12.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 17.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Ottawa shooting changes life on the hill for N.S. MPs
- The days of an open and available parliament are changing for Nova Scotia MPs returning to the House of Commons after Wednesday's shocking shooting.
- New Caregivers Nova Scotia offers relief for families taking care of loved ones
- A provincial organization dedicated to helping unpaid caregivers says there's an urgent need for its services, but many people still don't know it exists.
- Medical marijuana from unlicensed outlet shouldn't be covered: N.S. court
- Nova Scotia's Court of Appeal has overturned a lower court's ruling that ordered the provincial government to cover the costs of medical marijuana for a woman who bought the drug from an unlicensed outlet.
- Photos A Day in the Life: Nova Scotia is for cat lovers
- Introducing some of our favourite cat pictures from A Day in the Life Nova Scotia.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.