Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning late this evening and ending overnight. Risk of a thundershower this evening and after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm except locally 10 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Melissa Dawn Peacock's family urges change in life sentences
- The family of Melissa Dawn Peacock, a Nova Scotia woman who was murdered three years ago, is starting a national campaign to change the definition of life in prison.
- Missing woman Catherine Miller's parents plead for information
- Two Bedford parents are pleading for the public's help to locate their daughter, who has been missing for nearly two weeks.
- North Sydney home destroyed in fire
- A fire at a North Sydney home around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning appears to have destroyed the house.
- Nova Scotia government workers some of the sickest in Canada
- Nova Scotia's civil servants are among the sickest in Canada, according to numbers supplied to CBC News by the province.
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- Ditching handshakes in favour of more informal fist bumps could help cut down on the spread of bacteria and illnesses, according to a study released on Monday.