Set Antigonish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
WNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Elite female athletes encourage girls to stick with sports
- Girls aged 8 to 18 got to train and chat with Olympic and Pam Am Games athletes at the Mic Mac Amateur Aquatic Club in Dartmouth on Sunday.
- 'Major milestone' for Big Lift: Final section of Macdonald Bridge replaced
- The 46th and final section of the decades-old Macdonald Bridge has been replaced, finishing the nearly two-year-long effort to redeck the suspension bridge spanning Halifax Harbour.
- Jim Gaffigan to perform in Halifax, comic's website says
- Jim Gaffigan, lover of bacon, defender of McDonald's and one of the world's most popular comedians, is scheduled to perform in Halifax this spring.
- Islander donates money, clothes to help Halifax's homeless
- P.E.I.’s Breanna Ching, a Dalhousie University student, asked people to donate money and clothes for Halifax's homeless instead of giving her birthday gifts this year.
- Why Nova Scotia museums are turning down most artifact donation offers
- Museums in the province are seeing a surge in the number of people wanting to hand over artifacts, but most of those donations are being turned down.