Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 104.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10 except minus 2 along the Strait.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3 with temperature rising to 6 by morning.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stanley Cup surprises Acadia Atom AA hockey team video
- The Acadia Atom AA hockey team in the Annapolis Valley got a big surprise before practice Wednesday — the Stanley Cup.
- New Leading Seaman Benoit Bilodeau missing since Saturday
- The 48-year-old man was last seen walking near a bus stop in front of 12 Wing Shearwater, N.S.
- Shipbuilding strategy needs work to get ballooning costs under control, ministers told
- The government's massive $39-billion national shipbuilding procurement strategy is in need of repair, with costs for some projects soaring by as much as 181 per cent and others on the cusp of being cancelled, according to briefing materials prepared for some Liberal ministers.
- Environmental groups protest N.S. offshore board Shell decision
- A coalition of groups including the Ecology Action Centre, SumOfUs and Greenpeace want the the Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board to revoke its recent decision to grant approval to Shell Canada Ltd.'s plan to drill off the coast of Nova Scotia.
- Alexander Keith's crafty Halifax brewery plans
- A Halifax brewery owned by a global beer giant will soon join the small world of making craft-style beer.