Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this evening. A few flurries beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 70 this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High minus 5.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of snow||Flurries||Periods of snow|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax illegal tobacco seizure leads to 12 people charged
- More than 100 charges have been laid against 12 convenience store workers in the Halifax area after police in Nova Scotia searched five stores as part of an investigation into contraband tobacco.
- Catie Miller's remains identified in murder investigation
- Halifax Regional Police say they have confirmed that remains discovered during a police search are those of Catie Miller, a Dartmouth woman who was murdered last year.
- Bluenose II rebuild report released by auditor general
- Nova Scotia's auditor general says poor planning, weak oversight by government and poor project management are responsible for the delayed and over-budget restoration of the Bluenose II.
- New Ecology Action Centre creates system to distribute local seafood audio
- The Ecology Action Centre in Halifax is designing a seafood hub to get locally caught product to consumers in Nova Scotia and across the country.
- Rich Aucoin leads East Coast Music Award 2015 nominees
- The 2015 East Coast Music Award nominees and showcasing artists have been announced, with Halifax-based artist Rich Aucoin leading the pack this year with six nominations for his album Ephemeral.