Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow or ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening then changing to ice pellets then changing to rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Rain ending early in the morning then mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
|Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New No charges for officer who shot man in Dartmouth: SIRT
- No charges will be laid after an investigation by Nova Scotia’s Serious Incident Response Team into a shooting incident involving Halifax Regional Police this past summer.
- New Trevor Zinck’s drunk driving case delayed
- The drunk driving plea for Trevor Zinck, a former MLA who defrauded the provincial government of more than $5,000, has been delayed until Jan. 27.
- New North Sydney house invaded twice, 5 sent to hospital
- Five people were injured during two home invasions at the same house on Stanley Street in North Sydney over the weekend, say Cape Breton Regional Police.
- Updated Lobster pound in Belliveau's Cove destroyed by fire
- Fire has destroyed a lobster pound in southwestern Nova Scotia.
- Halifax fire may go high-tech for faster responses
- The Halifax Fire and Emergency Service wants to review its dispatch system to see if there's a more efficient way to respond to calls.