Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SSW 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Rain at times heavy beginning near noon then changing to wet snow or ice pellets this afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon then northwest 30 gusting to 50. High 16 with temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 overnight. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Here's Halifax's 'bold' new logo
- Halifax has a “bold” new logo that council showed off Tuesday.
- Fisherman missing in Annapolis County
- Police say the 51-year-old man was on Fisher Lake when his small boat overturned around 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- Public Gardens proposal couple shares their romance video
- If you walked by the Public Gardens in Halifax Monday night or Tuesday morning, you might have noticed giant letters spelling out "Will you marry me."
- Gail Benoit guilty of theft in stolen dog case video
- Gail Benoit is guilty of theft under $5,000 in a case where the Nova Scotia woman stole two dogs.
- Halifax logo sparks mixed reactions
- The new Halifax logo by Revolve Branding draws criticism and humour on social media.