Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 4.
A few rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 4.
Flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Thousands expected at UFC smackdown in Halifax tonight
- The last time Halifax hosted the event was UFC Fight Night 54 in October of 2014. That drew a crowd of 10,782.
- New Stash of 8-mm film found in Toronto depicts Nova Scotia in the '60s, '70s
- A Toronto man dug out 30 reels of 8-mm film from his parents' basement. He was surprised to find the footage wasn't just of his family, but of his great-grandfather's travels to Nova Scotia in 1965.
- Some fire hydrants may be buried in snow for 2 weeks, Halifax Water says
- Halifax Water is responsible for digging out the nearly 8,300 hydrants it owns, but it will take your help, if you're offering.
- Grey Cup winner Matt Albright says it's 'surreal' bringing cup home
- The Dartmouth-born Ottawa Redblacks offensive lineman has been making the rounds in the province with Canada's highest football honour.
- Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition cancels pig scramble
- General manager Joe Nicholson says the cancellation had nothing to do with a petition calling for its end.