Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
S 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19.
Periods of rain ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 11.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mooseheads' MacAulay overcomes tough year off the ice video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to bring home the Memorial Cup on Sunday, but the long road to success has been filled with challenges for many of the hockey families, including Stephen MacAulay's.
- Federal ministers swipe at Trudeau during N.S. visit video
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau continued his swing through the Maritimes, drawing a large crowd of cheering fans to a Halifax mall Friday. But two federal cabinet ministers marked the visit with attacks on the Liberals.
- Family speaks out after mall refuses cart for autistic child
- The Lavallee's say there aren't enough resources in public places for families with special needs.
- video Mooseheads make me proud, says NHL's Shelley video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to make history Sunday and bring home the team's first ever Memorial Cup.
- School workers in children's mouth-taping incident off the job
- The Halifax Regional School Board says two assistant instructors are no longer employed with the board following complaints that an after-school monitor taped shut the mouths of several Nova Scotia students last week as a punishment.