Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Flurries beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Flurries changing to rain showers near noon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High plus 4.
Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing late in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low zero.
|Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh's background investigated by the Jesuits
- The Catholic order, Canadian Jesuits International, is sending a private investigator to look into the background of Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh.
- Lawrencetown crash sends man to hospital via LifeFlight
- One person had to be airlifted to hospital in Halifax after a serious accident in the Annapolis Valley according to Nova Scotia RCMP.
- South Alton house fire leaves family of six homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross says a family in South Alton, Nova Scotia can thank a barking dog and a smoke detector for alerting them to a house fire early Sunday morning.
- Nova Institution for Women in Truro inmate dies
- An inmate at the Nova Institution for Women in Truro has died, according to Correctional Service Canada.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.