Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Pictou County files conditional amalgamation application
- The towns of Pictou, New Glasgow, Stellarton and the County of Pictou have filed a conditional application to amalgamate.
- Tour Tech East finds business partner, avoids bankruptcy
- Peter Hendrickson founded Tour Tech East Ltd. back in 1981 and after decades of doing the sound, lights and video at concerts and events in the region, the company was on the brink of bankruptcy last month.
- Cape Breton Miners Museum seeks help identifying artifacts
- The Cape Breton Miners Museum wants a literal leg up in identifying some of its very old artifacts.
- Shatter, a potent form of marijuana, turns up in New Minas bust
- Nova Scotia RCMP pulled a driver over for a cellphone infraction Wednesday night and then found a form of marijuana that's new to the province.
- New Glasgow Convergys call centre shuts down
- Frustrated Pictou County, N.S., workers left the Convergys call centre for the last time today.