Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
WNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 29, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Flurries beginning late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 13.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stolen $47K rental Mustang GT Convertible still missing
- Dartmouth, N.S. woman hasn't rented a car since she was embroiled in an incident involving an expensive stolen Mustang convertible.
- New Halifax's Armdale roundabout down to 1 lane this week
- The Armdale roundabout is down to one lane early this week as crews work in the area.
- Eye surgery wait list a tough balancing act for health system
- Many patients forced to wait as there are just three Halifax surgeons are able to do a certain eye surgery.
- World Juniors: Canada looks for vengeance against Finland
- Canada (2-0-0) enters Monday's game at the Bell Centre on a high after shutout wins over Slovakia and Germany, but the defending champion Finns (0-1-1) are a sharp step up in competition.
- New Peter Coade's weather forecasts for Monday Dec. 29, 2014
- Peter Coade says we likely won't see anymore snow or rain until the new year.