Set Tracadie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries and snow squalls. Amount 2 cm except 10 cm in snow squalls. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12 except minus 6 along the Strait.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late in the morning. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13 except minus 6 along the Strait.
|Flurries||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Christmas cards helping 'tough little one' face cancer video
- A nine-year-old girl's struggle with leukemia and her mother's Christmas wish are warming hearts across Canada.
- New Free, portable ramps making Halifax businesses more accessible
- A simple, inexpensive fix to barriers encountered by people with mobility issues is taking place in downtown Halifax.
- Snow squall warnings in effect for 4 Nova Scotia counties
- Environment Canada is warning that Antigonish County, Inverness County, Pictou County and Victoria County may experience heavy, blowing snow that could quickly accumulate.
- New Moose rescued after falling through ice in Shediac video
- Shediac firefighters rescued a young moose that had fallen through the ice in the Shediac River Saturday morning.
- Grandmother aims to be 3rd generation black belt in family
- Hannah Fraser, 72, could soon become the third generation of women in her family to wear a black belt.