Port Hawkesbury, NS
Set Port Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 9:04 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
NE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Elections Nova Scotia to investigate Richmond County spending
- Elections Nova Scotia is investigating after a forensic audit found instances of Richmond County councillors claiming reimbursement for expenses "perceived to be political donations or fees for attending political party events."
- Nova Scotia manufacturers issue carbon pricing warning
- The Nova Scotia division of the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Association said carbon pricing will add "significant costs" to doing business in the province.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia October 26, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax
- Proposed clearcut near Kejimkujik National Park gets green light
- Natural Resources Minister Lloyd Hines has approved the harvesting of 94 of the 100 hectares being proposed, deferring his decision on six hectares that directly touch the park's edge.
- Good Robot, Islamic centre on good terms again
- Good Robot Brewing in Halifax says it and the Islamic Development Centre have figured out how to address the centre's concerns after it complained about noise and garbage coming from the bar.