Port Hawkesbury, NS
Set Port Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 10.
Periods of rain ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers then 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the evening. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the morning then steady.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax Explosion remembered 96 years later
- Today marks 96th anniversary of the biggest man-made explosion, prior to the atomic bomb, that levelled most of Halifax and left thousands dead, blinded or homeless.
- Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.
- New N.S. Christmas tree gift lights up Boston
- Nova Scotia's Christmas tree gift to Boston has been officially lit up on the city's common.
- Drug, weapons charges laid after south-end Halifax search
- A 23 year-old man is in custody in Halifax, facing drug and weapons charges.
- Egg farmer Aaron Hiltz charged for having too many hens
- The Nova Scotia egg marketing board is charging Lake George farmer Aaron Hiltz for raising too many hens without a quota.