Port Hawkesbury, NS
Set Port Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 2:27 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
WNW 13 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 1.
A few flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Police informant and HRM seek total secrecy for officer misconduct lawsuit
- Lawyers for the Halifax Regional Municipality and a police informant are trying to throw a blanket of total secrecy over a civil lawsuit alleging misconduct by two police officers.
- New Report calls for safety and security assessments of all community ERs
- A new report on workplace safety in the province's community emergency departments includes 12 recommendations.
- New Cape Breton University contract talks progress; no strike Monday
- Cape Breton University and its faculty association are closer to reaching a tentative agreement.
- PTSD is a reality for sexual assault victims, says women's advocate audio
- The executive director of Halifax's Avalon Sexual Assault Centre says she's not surprised that research has found women who suffer trauma are more likely to develop post-traumatic stress disorder than men.
- Halifax fire crews put out small fire at downtown church
- The fire may impact the church's ability to host a supper program Monday that feeds about 60 people.