Port Hawkesbury, NS
Set Port Hawkesbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 1:30 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SSW 30 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this afternoon then changing to ice pellets late this afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 15 with temperature falling to zero this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Ice pellets ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 overnight. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Showers|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Mudslide closes part of road in Margaree Forks
- A mudslide in Margaree Forks, Cape Breton, has covered a road with mud and debris, closing one lane.
- New N.S. ‘limping along’ without electronic vaccine registry
- A top public health official in Nova Scotia says the province needs an electronic vaccination registry for handling immunization records and properly tracking the spread of communicable diseases.
- Missing fisherman's body found in Annapolis County
- Police in Nova Scotia say the body of a missing fisherman has been found after an overnight search in the Annapolis County.
- New Bridgewater RCMP officer investigated for domestic assault
- An RCMP officer with the Bridgewater detachment is being investigated for domestic assault by the province’s Serious Incident Response Team.
- North Preston human trafficking case back in court April 24
- The two 18-year-old men accused of holding a 15-year-old girl in a basement in the Halifax-area community of North Preston and sexually assaulting her will stay in jail until their next court appearance.