Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 8.
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- Budget 2015: TFSA limit hiked to $10,000 as election budget delivers few goodies
- The federal government almost doubled the amount that Canadians can contribute to tax-free savings accounts on Tuesday, raising the limit from $5,500 to $10,000. The bump is good news for savers and investors, but it's also expected to cost the government billions in lost future tax revenue.
- Charge downgraded against Quebec man in fatal 64-car pileup in Wyoming video
- A man from Longueuil has been arrested on a charge of , following a fiery crash that killed two people and sent up a column of thick black smoke in southeast Wyoming.
- Quebec to cut neonatal specialists at new superhospital from 14 to 11
- After months of negotiations between MUHC administrators and the Quebec government, it has been decided that the new superhospital’s neonatal intensive care unit will be staffed with 11 specialists — short of the 14 the MUHC was pushing for.
- Jean David Cottard, Joliette man missing since December, found dead
- Jean David Cottard, a 42-year-old man from Joliette who has been missing since December, has been found dead.