Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Rain or snow
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of snow changing to rain this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 3.
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Trudeau airport security releases list of seized items
- The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority has released a list of items seized at Montreal's Trudeau airport, including an electric saw, a retractable billy club and a phone case in the shape of brass knuckles.
- UQAM students block entrances to downtown campus video
- A group of protesters at Université du Québec à Montréal blocked the entrances to several buildings at the downtown campus this morning.
- Montreal-area English CEGEPs to vote on student strike
- Students at Montreal's Dawson and Vanier colleges, as well as Champlain College in St. Lambert are scheduled to vote this week on whether to join protests against the Quebec government's budget cuts.
- Place des Arts in Montreal to get $34.2M makeover
- Montreal's central festival site, home to the Jazz Festival, Just For Laughs and a plethora of other summertime activities, will be getting a sizable makeover.
- Child obesity charts open door to treatment
- Children and teens who are overweight or obese can be identified by regularly monitoring their growth as a first step to help families, new Canadian guidelines for family doctors recommend.