Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or flurries beginning in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 2.
|A few rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Longueuil fatal crash: Parti Québecois calls for independent review
- Quebec's opposition parties are calling for an independent review after a police officer involved in an anti-corruption unit operation crashed into a car, killing a five-year-old boy.
- New Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- Live Ontario, Quebec discuss Energy East pipeline strategy video
- The premiers of Ontario and Quebec were to talk about TransCanada Corp.’s Energy East pipeline in Toronto today, a day after Quebec issued a list of seven conditions that the pipeline must meet.
- Audio Max Pacioretty opens up about Habs haters and losing sleep audio
- After a 4-1 win, Max Pacioretty opens up in the locker room and talks about Habs haters and losing sleep when he doesn't score.
- Gender gouging: Women often pay more than men video
- Women and men are paying different amounts for similar, comparable products at major retailers, and Canada has no consumer protection against price discrimination based on gender, CBC's Marketplace found.