Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming south 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Showers. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 8.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's towing industry dominated by violence, organized crime, report says
- Montreal's towing industry has been infiltrated by organized crime, subjecting workers to violence and intimidation, according to a report released Monday by the city's inspector general.
- Analysis Is Montreal developing mega-event syndrome?
- The outdoor pools and the cycling track will be closed this summer on the city's oasis on the St. Lawrence to make way for an amphitheatre. Is Mayor Denis Coderre's penchant for big events making Montreal a less livable space?
- Photos Bulldozers and cranes for 50th birthday of Turcot Interchange
- Tuesday marks 50 years since one of the province’s busiest interchanges was opened to traffic.
- Angry cyclists protest against Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve closure
- A petition against the the city's decision to temporarily close the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve will be delivered to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre at today’s municipal council meeting, as cyclists protest the move outside.
- 'Shocked and disappointed': What Habs players said as they cleaned out their lockers today
- Today some of the Montreal Canadiens trudged out in front of a sea of microphones to wax poetic, or at least as poetic as they tend to get, about their season how it all came crashing down and what the next moves may be.