Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver fatally shot by police, 'radicalized' video
- A driver who was fatally shot by police after striking two Canadian Forces members in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., earlier today was known to federal authorities as someone who may have been "radicalized."
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Cavalli firebombing suspects caught on surveillance video
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.
- Closing arguments begin in case of feds paying less for aboriginal kids in care video
- Cindy Blackstock is now entering the final round of her long battle with the federal government over how much money Ottawa provides for child and family services on reserves.