Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 13.
Periods of rain ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
14° | 13°
57° | 55°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Champlain Bridge closed to South Shore-bound traffic all weekend
- The Champlain Bridge’s southbound lanes will be completely closed from Friday night until Monday morning for a second work blitz on the bridge.
- Swarms of biting ladybugs invade Montreal-area homes audio
- The unseasonably warm weather in Montreal this week has brought with it blue skies — as well as swarms of biting, invasive ladybugs.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.