Set Lanaudière as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
16° | 13°
61° | 55°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- Eastern Door editor Steve Bonspiel kicked out of Kahnawake meeting audio
- A Mohawk journalist attempting to cover discussions about the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake's "marry out, stay out" rule was removed from a community meeting last night.
- Falling concrete in Ville-Marie tunnel smashes windshield
- A driver got quite a scare Tuesday night after a small chunk of concrete fell from the tunnel’s Duke Street entrance in Montreal's Griffintown and smashed into his windshield.
- Mysterious fish die-off at Pointe-Fortune worries sports fisherman
- When Cody Goodwin and his fishing buddy got out of work early on Monday, they did what they would normally do — go fishing.
- CBC Music 80 reasons to love Leonard Cohen
- In honour of Leonard Cohen's 80th birthday, CBC Music's Mark Wigmore and Jesse Kinos-Goodin look at 80 reasons to love the Bard of the Boudoir.