Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this morning. High 19 except 13 along the lakeshore. UV index 7 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the morning. High 20 except 13 along the lakeshore.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Sex ed protest: Fewer than 10% of Peel elementary students absent
- Just how many parents have pulled their children from Ontario classrooms in protest of the new sexual education curriculum proposed by the Ontario Liberals?
- Tax season 2015: Filing deadline is midnight tonight
- The Canada Revenue Agency was kind enough to extend this year’s filing deadline until May 5, but now it’s time to hit send on that return - by midnight tonight - or face penalties. But before you do, have a look at our special tax section to make sure you’ve made the most of all the credits and deductions you’re entitled to.
- Toronto weather: High of 19 C, chance of late day rain
- Today's high of 19 C, under a mix of sun and cloud, will actually be the coldest day of the week as the warm start to the month of May continues.
- Christine Elliott gets PC show of support after 'pink tent' attack
- Many Ontario Progressive Conservatives rallied in the Ontario legislature Monday behind leadership candidate Christine Elliott after one of their own suggested she would create a “little pink tent” and was more of a Trudeau-Liberal than a real conservative.
- Toronto man's online banking accessed by fraudsters
- “All the security devices in the world” didn’t seem to be able to stop an identify thief from gaining access to his banking information and almost causing serious harm, a Toronto man has told CBC News.