Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New United Way income inequality report highlights growing divide
- A new United Way report says rising income inequality is a big problem for Toronto that threatens the very idea that hard work will lead to success.
- UofT teaching assistants' union reaches tentative deal
- The union representing teaching assistants at the University of Toronto said it has reached a tentative agreement overnight.
- 2 firefighters injured in Oakville retirement home explosion
- Two firefighters have suffered minor injuries in an explosion at Palermo Village retirement home in Oakville, Ont.
- Toronto weather: Friday's forecast features extreme cold
- The temperature dipped below -20C in the pre-dawn hours as Environment Canada declared yet another extreme cold weather warning for Toronto on Friday. The eventual high will be -10 C.
- Leafs trade David Clarkson to Blue Jackets for Nathan Horton
- The Toronto Maple Leafs traded David Clarkson to the Columbus Blue Jackets for Nathan Horton on Thursday in an exchange of veteran forwards who have not lived up to the big free-agent contracts they signed on the same day in the summer of 2013.