Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 12, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 12, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Jul 12, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 29 except 24 near Lake Ontario. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 19.
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Palestinian, Israeli supporters demonstrate downtown video
- Protesters from both sides of the Arab-Israeli divide gather in downtown Toronto in response to the recent violence in the Gaza Strip.
- Hundreds mourn slain teacher Abshir Hassan video
- Hundreds gather in Lawrence Heights to mourn Abshir Hassan, the local teacher who was shot dead in that neighbourhood earlier this week.
- Police hunt suspect in latest nighttime Etobicoke break-in video
- Police are hunting for a suspect after yet another nighttime break-in in Etobicoke.
- Rob Ford says he's against city spending, not Toronto's gay community video
- Rob Ford says he is "spendaphobic," not homophobic. That's the latest line in an ongoing debate over whether Toronto's mayor is anti-gay.
- Recap Blue Jays rally late to beat Rays video
- The Toronto Blue Jays blew a four-run lead but scored three times in the top of the ninth inning for an 8-5 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field on Friday night.