Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Live Drake, Masai Ujiri address the media ahead of Drake night video
- Canadian music star Drake and Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri are speaking with reporters ahead of Drake night at the Air Canada Centre. The media scrum is set to begin at 6:30 p.m. and CBCNews.ca is covering it here live.
- TTC fires 5 employees for allegedly claiming fraudulent benefits
- The better way is making an effort to be better with public funds after canning five employees following an internal investigation into an alleged benefits scam.
- Norm Kelly's secret to social media success? 'Tickle the spot' video
- Toronto city councillor says the secret to his success on Twitter is to stir the pot, tickle the spot, and to inform his followers.
- Medical marijuana users get OK from Ontario government to vaporize anywhere
- Medical marijuana users in Ontario are now legally able to use vaporizers just about anywhere in the province.
- Rowan's Law: Ontario proposes concussion rules for youth sports
- Ontario is poised to introduce the first concussion legislation in Canada for young athletes in the wake of a teenage rugby player's death.