Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
SE 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat May 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 21 except 13 along the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning overnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm except 10 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog along parts of the coast overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast overnight. Low 9.
Showers ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 9.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Video Tim Baker on Hey Rosetta!, touring and being home video
- Hey Rosetta! has been on the road for months since the band's album Second Sight came out last year, but singer Tim Baker was back in St. John's and performed live on CBC Radio.
- Frances Peddle celebrates 109th birthday in Stephenville Crossing video
- A milestone birthday was celebrated Friday in Stephenville Crossing, as Frances Peddle turned109 years old.
- 20 months in jail for Gander-area man found with 6,000 child porn files
- A man from the Gander area has been sentenced to 20 months in jail and three years probation for having thousands of files of child pornography.
- $3.2-million donation to help create Canada's largest WW I exhibit video
- People in Newfoundland and Labrador will soon be able to really connect with their province's history after a $3.2-million donation was made to The Rooms to help launch the country's largest First World War exhibit.
- 'I owe Newfoundland,' hockey legend Howie Meeker tells MUN grads video
- Hockey icon Howie Meeker, whose list of career accomplishments includes four Stanley Cups and a seat in the House of Commons, has earned a new honour: the title of doctor.