Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 3:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 except minus 2 in low lying areas.
Sunny. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Tom Rideout calls Paul Davis appointments 'political madness'
- A former premier of Newfoundland and Labrador says the appointments made by Premier Paul Davis this past week have left him baffled.
- Video Ryan Snoddon gives a retro forecast for 50th anniversary video
- CBC TV has been in the province for 50 years, and weather forecast technology has certainly come a long way since we first hit the airwaves.
- Deadbeats owe $23M in overdue support payments
- Deadbeat parents and spouses are currently in arrears to the tune of $23.2 million in Newfoundland and Labrador, a CBC News investigation has discovered.
- Pynn-Butler trial: Witness under scrutiny in Supreme Court
- For the second day in a row, the tables were turned at the trial for two St. John's men accused of second-degree murder.
- Judy Manning to wait until next election to run for seat video
- Judy Manning, the lawyer whose appointment to Newfoundland and Labrador's cabinet on Tuesday surprised political circles, says she will not run in any of several upcoming byelections.