Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast. High 28 except 22 along parts of the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27 except 22 along the coast.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Race finished for Tely 10 runner in heat-caused coma video
- Emotions ran high Monday night as family and friends of a runner who collapsed in punishing heat during Sunday's Tely 10 road race finished the route on his behalf.
- New Search resumes where man's body found in Paradise subdivision
- A ground search team combed the undeveloped area of a subdivision in Paradise on Tuesday, a day after a man's body was found there.
- Labrador couple fighting temporary foreign worker ban face CBSA probe
- A Labrador couple under investigation by the Canada Border Services Agency have launched a legal challenge against the federal government after they were publicly blacklisted from using the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
- New Tuna times two: Greer Hunt on repeat success at sea video
- For the second time in a week, fisherman Greer Hunt landed an impressive catch: a tuna, landed just off the northern Avalon Peninsula.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers won 165 jackpots last year
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones, new figures show.