Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 24, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
NW 6 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 6.
Becoming cloudy this evening. Flurries beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm inland and over higher terrain. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm inland and over higher terrain. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High zero with temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New $750K down payment to buy Wabush Mines due Monday
- The future of Wabush Mines will become a little clearer Monday, since that’s the deadline for companies interested in purchasing the shuttered operation to have a $750,000 down payment ready.
- New Fight at high school sends student to hospital; 17-year-old facing charges
- A 17-year-old boy is facing charges after a fight at a Conception Bay South high school sent a fellow student to the hospital.
- Live Blog See it all in the CBC N.L. daily live blog!
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- University curling champs have eyes set on Brier berth video
- Memorial University's Team Boland is hoping it will be the next squad to wear the Newfoundland and Labrador colours at the Tim Horton's Brier.
- Donations pouring in for woman paralyzed in Pitts Memorial rollover video
- A young woman is being told she will never walk again following a car accident on Pitts Memorial Drive on Monday morning.