Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
W 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Pedestrian hit in St. John's, investigation ongoing
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a pedestrian-vehicle collision that happened in St. John's Sunday.
- Updated Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper defends government's economic record
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper defends his government's record on the economy, saying during an election campaign visit to Quebec that the current downturn is only temporary and the economic forecast remains promising.
- Provincial student loans now replaced with grants in N.L.
- As of Saturday, provincial student loans were officially replaced with non-repayable grants.
- Drunk partygoer wanders into neighbour's yard in Kippens
- RCMP responded to an intoxicated male in a backyard Sunday night, but the man had wandered away from a nearby party and was retrieved by sober partygoers.
- 'She's walking home hope': Gemma Hickey ends cross-island Hope Walk
- A woman who was sexually abused by a priest decades ago finished her walk across Newfoundland on Sunday in St. John's, calling the trek an overwhelming experience.