Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:30 AM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
SE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 2.
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow||Cloudy|
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Funeral for Loretta Saunders to be held in Labrador
- The 26-year-old Inuk woman was studying at St. Mary's University in Halifax when she went missing on Feb. 13. Her body was found two weeks later in a highway median in New Brunswick.
- Oscar winner returning to St. John's with trophy, films
- An Academy Award-winning producer with ties to Newfoundland and Labrador is making his way back to the province on Monday with his new Oscar for a film screening.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- New IceCaps edge Sound Tigers 3-2
- Blair Riley scored the game-winning goal and Julian Melchiori notched his first of the season, as the St. John's IceCaps edged the Bridgeport Sound Tigers 3-2 Friday night at Mile One Centre.
- Opinion Power: Why can’t we just shut up and watch?
- After years of being in gymnasiums, ball fields, and hockey rinks, I’ve come to the realization that something is missing from each of these sport facilities.