Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 12:30 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the coast in the afternoon. High zero.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the coast in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Cain's Quest 2016 hopefuls prep for snowmobile endurance test
- Snowmobilers are readying mind, body and machine as the big race across the Big Land approaches.
- Staying positive as N.L. construction sector treads 'turbulent waters'
- In the midst of tough financial times, the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association says better days are ahead for the industry.
- What are you at? This is it: Hiking sticks video
- Richard Walsh is a retired teacher with a love of the outdoors and an interest in recycling who creates Balsama hiking sticks with salvaged tree branches.
- Exit Realty on the Rock liquidating assets but not bankrupt, owner says
- CBC News has obtained a letter revealing that real estate company Exit Realty on the Rock is being held in receivership by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), but franchise owner Anne Squires asserts that the company has not gone into bankruptcy.
- Country singer with Labrador roots realizes Nashville dream audio
- A country singer who grew up on the border between Labrador and Quebec is stepping into the spotlight, after realizing her childhood dream of travelling to Nashville to record an album.