Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near 13.
Periods of rain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 9.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Grenade' in St. Philip's is a toy
- Officials on the scene say the suspected grenade that was found in the water in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's on Monday evening turned out to be a toy.
- Local UPS store's abrupt closure shocks customer
- The family of a man who died last year says it wants his belongings back from a UPS store in St. John's that suddenly closed its doors last week.
- RCMP search for men who held up Clarenville motel
- Police said the two men approached the clerk at the Restland Motel at around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Police release video of armed robbery at Healy's Pharmacy
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has released surveillance video footage of an armed robbery at a St. John's pharmacy last week.
- N.L. education system being tweaked for full-day kindergarten
- Plans for full-day kindergarten for Newfoundland and Labrador's youngest students are moving ahead, but not without recognizing the pressure that the added students could place on the education system.