Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 8:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
W 10 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.