Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 9 except plus 5 along the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Province pledges support to fire-ravaged Fort McMurray
- The province of Newfoundland and Labrador is willing to offer up any support it can as a fire devastates Fort McMurray.
- Oil industry workers flying out of Fort McMurray despite fire
- Oil industry workers evacuated from work camps and homes are still getting out on flights from Fort McMurray, but most arrivals have been cancelled.
- Updated 'A lot of Newfoundland spirit here,' as people flee Fort McMurray fires video
- A St. John's man living in Fort McMurray says the only bright spot in the wildfire that has caused a mass evacuation is that there are no injuries or fatalities as of Wednesday morning.
- Live Wildfire rages in Fort McMurray as evacuees settle in Edmonton video
- Firefighters are up against high temperatures and strong winds during another day of battling a raging wildfire that has led to the evacuation of Fort McMurray, Alta., while some evacuees are trying to come to grips with the possibility of losing everything.
- Updated Fort McMurray wildfire prompts Suncor and Shell to shut oilsands operations to house evacuees
- Operations at oilsands facilities near the wildfire that has put Fort McMurray, Alta., under an evacuation order are still largely safe, but nearby work camps are being converted into housing for evacuees.