Gros Morne, NL
Set Gros Morne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 6:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SE 7 km/h
Periods of rain
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT
Periods of rain. Freezing rain over higher terrain this morning. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9 except plus 4 along the coast.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 10 except plus 5 along the coast.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Cause of Baie Verte seniors home fire still unknown, all residents cared for
- Officials are still investigating a fire that destroyed the only personal care home on the Baie Verte peninsula earlier this month, according to Baie Verte Fire Chief Lorne Head.
- New Sudden death of woman in St. John's under investigation
- Police in St. John's are investigating the sudden death of a woman in her thirties.
- New Newfoundland Storm Centre: Closures and cancellations
- Follow our Storm Centre updates for the latest on closures and cancellations in Newfoundland.
- A bounty of bergs: Ice patrol counts 670 in shipping lanes
- The International Ice Patrol says no one predicted so many bergs would drift in to international shipping lanes this year.
- 15 overdoses, 1 death in last two weeks prompt warning from Eastern Health video
- Eastern Health is warning the public after 15 people overdosed in the last two weeks.