Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 8:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along exposed areas of the coast in the afternoon. High 15.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along exposed areas of the coast in the evening. Low 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ron Ellsworth voted no to Mile One subsidy, wanted more info
- One of the councillors with the City of St. John's says he voted against the $700,000 subsidy for Mile One so it could help the IceCaps says he did so not because he was opposed to the deal, but rather wanted more information before moving ahead with a vote.
- Moose class-action lawsuit dismissed, province found not liable audio
- The class-action lawsuit for people injured in moose-vehicle collisions that was filed against the provincial government has been dismissed by a judge with the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Rollover on Outer Ring Road sends 2 to hospital
- Two senior citizens were sent to hospital on Friday, after the vehicle they were travelling in rolled over on the Outer Ring Road in St. John's.
- The Once take a break from Passenger tour to play at home
- Newfoundland-based band The Once have been busy touring America and the United Kingdom since the summer, but took a break to play a few shows in their home province.
- Bishop's Falls calls compensation deal with province 'insult'
- As a result of a new deal, Bishop's Falls will be seeing less money from the former Abitibi dam and power station.