Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 12:30 AM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
W 12 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to zero this evening then falling.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 12.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Muskrat Falls financing in place, says Kathy Dunderdale
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Kathy Dunderdale has announced that all the financing for the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric megaproject is now in place.
- Riley Mercer, cancer patient who inspired thousands, dies video
- Riley Mercer, a Conception Bay South teenager whose battle with cancer prompted a large vigil this fall and inspired thousands of people, has died in St. John's.
- Harley-Davidson dealership victim identified
- Phil Keeping, a Newfoundland and Labrador businessman and a cable television pioneer, has been identified as the victim of a fall yesterday at a Mount Pearl business.
- Dirty needles not Gander Airport's problem, CEO says
- The CEO of Gander's Airport Authority says his group is not responsible for dealing with dirty needles and other drug paraphernalia littered on airport property.
- Weapons charges brought against standoff suspect
- A young man arrested after a standoff with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary appeared Tuesday in provincial court in St. John's.