Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 2:30 AM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High minus 7. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the evening. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Rising St. John's housing prices hinder new homeowners
- Housing prices in the St. John's area are expected to grow modestly over the next few years — information that is cold comfort for those currently struggling to buy a home on the lower end of the market.
- Tories up, Liberals steady in latest CRA poll
- Voter support for Newfoundland and Labrador's Progressive Conservatives has gone up since Premier Tom Marshall took the post, according to a poll released on Thursday.
- Woman critically injured in Blackmarsh Road fire video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a fire on Blackmarsh Road in St. John's that sent one woman to hospital in critical condition.
- RDC funds $1.9M to N.L. research and development projects
- Twelve Newfoundland and Labrador companies have been awarded a total of $1.9 million in research and development grants this year.
- Generics slow Canadian drug spending growth video
- Canadians spent a record amount on prescription drugs last year, but the annual rate of spending growth has slowed due to the greater availability of less-expensive generic drugs, a new report says.