Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
E 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Periods of freezing rain or ice pellets beginning in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast in the evening. High minus 1.
|Periods of freezing rain mixed with ice pellets||Rain showers or flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted downtown by wildlife officers.
- Updated Freezing rain closes schools, slows traffic in eastern Newfoundland video
- Freezing rain caused trouble for many schools on the Avalon and Burin peninsulas Friday morning.
- Conference bullish on Labrador economy despite mining downturn video
- While the closure of two mines is casting a dark shadow over Labrador's economic future, it's not all doom and gloom for the big land.
- Lab West woes: Mulling over the future in uncertain times
- There's been very little to boast about in Labrador West in recent months, but that doesn't mean area residents have lost hope for the future.
- Mental health issues in young people target for new app video
- Newfoundland and Labrador's largest health authority rolled out its first health-related app for smartphones and tablets, aimed at getting young people better access to mental health information.