Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 11.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount possibly reaching 20 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Street racing charges laid in July's fatal two-vehicle crash near the New Harbour Barrens
- The RCMP have arrested and charged two men with street racing following July's fatal two-vehicle crash on the highway near the New Harbour Barrens.
- Jiffy Cabs owner dead in Burin Peninsula motorcycle crash
- Cab company owner Tom Hollett is dead and a woman is in hospital in stable condition following a motorcycle collision Saturday on the Burin Peninsula.
- New History made as mother helps swear in daughter at RNC graduation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary class of 2016 graduated from the police studies program Saturday, with 17 new graduates receiving their badges.
- New Shoal Harbour man back on two feet after paralyzing fall
- A former Shoal Harbour man is enjoying life on his own two feet again, less than four years after being paralyzed in a freak accident.
- 'They're charismatic. They're dramatic. They're beautiful': U.S. bird scientist visits N.L to study ospreys
- Ornithologist Rob Bierregaard is visiting Newfoundland to study ospreys.