Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Showers or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Freezing rain over higher terrain early this afternoon. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9 except plus 4 along the coast.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 10 except plus 5 along the coast.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Quality, accountability issues, not enough attention on learning outlined in CNA review
- CNA has "neglected the importance of teaching for several years."
- New Moose on the loose in St. John's backyard sedated and moved video
- Two yearlings were tranquilized by conservation officers and moved out of the city in pickup trucks.
- Gerry Byrne's accusations about MUN finances a 'distraction', says administrator
- A MUN administrator says Gerry Byrne's comments about the university's finances are undermining efforts to come up with real solutions.
- Sudden death of woman in St. John's under investigation video
- Police in St. John's are investigating the sudden death of a woman in her thirties.
- Bad batch of drugs to blame for string of overdoses, says Tree Walsh
- Eastern Health has sent samples for tests after 15 overdoses — one of them fatal — in two weeks.