Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
NE 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Video On Point: Minding the political gender gap and saving historic homes video
- From saving historic St. John's homes, to the Keith Russell controversy, to the status of women in politics — all that and more on this week's episode of On Point.
- Video 20,000 unused, old medications collected at St. John's pill drop video
- More than 20,000 old pills and medications were collected at the Royal Newfoundland Constabublary headquarters in St. John's on Saturday.
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.
- House fire in Sheshatshiu under investigation
- A house in the Labrador community of Sheshatshiu was engulfed in flames Saturday night, but the cause of the blaze is still under investigation.