Rocky Harbour, NL
Set Rocky Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NW 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Drug addiction needs to be addressed by province: pharmacists
- Pharmacists in Newfoundland and Labrador say the provincial government needs to address the issue of drug addiction, which they say is becoming a growing problem.
- Newfoundlander Meghan Waterman goes viral with #ALSicebucketchallenge
- There have been thousands of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos posted in the last week, but Meaghan Waterman from Torbay's has not only been noticed — it's gone viral
- Man taken to hospital after assault in front of Ches's Fish & Chips
- Police are at the scene of an assault on Freshwater Road in St. John's Friday morning
- Gander weather records wettest August so far
- Gander has set another weather record with the wettest August ever, right after recording the hottest July.
- Relief comes for Labrador family struggling after housing closure
- A family in Happy Valley-Goose Bay that was left struggling after the abrupt closure of a boarding house says they finally have some relief in sight.