Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- A Toronto city councillor wants the words of O Canada altered to be more gender neutral.
- New Gaétan Barrette vows to make mammograms accessible to women in wheelchairs audio
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says it's unethical for 16 clinics ruled as inaccessible to deny mammograms to women in wheelchairs.
- Stephen Harper promotes fresh food in North
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is on the second leg of his annual visit to Canada's North, armed with initiatives to promote fresh food production in the region.
- Family prepares for Tina Fontaine’s funeral on Saturday
- Tina Fontaine’s family is preparing to say their final goodbyes.
- Lotus Chinese Food Takeout fined in summer camp food poisoning
- A west Ottawa restaurant has been fined by Ottawa Public Health after rice it served to a summer camp made dozens of people sick and sent six children to hospital.