Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of freezing rain changing to 70 percent chance of rain or drizzle near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain or freezing rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
8° | 8°
46° | 46°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Air Tindi pilot 'a hero' for landing Cessna safely on ice near Yellowknife
- People in the aviation world are commending an Air Tindi pilot for landing a Cessna 208 Caravan safely Thursday on the ice of Great Slave Lake outside Yellowknife.
- Canada's inflation rate heats up to 2.4% in October
- It got a lot more expensive to keep a roof over your head and food on your table last month, according to the latest inflation numbers from Statistics Canada on Friday morning.
- RCMP drops some Internet-related probes following Supreme Court ruling
- The RCMP has abandoned some investigations because of a key Supreme Court ruling that said police require a warrant or other legal tool to obtain basic Internet subscriber information, an internal government memo says.
- Global security experts to address ISIS, Ebola
- Hundreds of security experts from around the globe will be in Halifax this weekend for the sixth-annual International Security Forum.
- Health How shovelling snow can 'shock' your heart
- There's something gentle and peaceful about a snowfall — that is, until it comes to shovelling the stuff, at which point it can actually become deadly.