Current Conditions

Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT

UV: 8 (Very High)

19°C 66°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM

Wind: SW 20 km/h
Humidity: 89%
Pressure: 101.4 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
High: 25°
High: 77°
P.O.P. 60%

Tonight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Low: 14°
Low: 57°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT

Today

A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25 except 19 near Lake Erie. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 14.

Thursday

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

May 28

May 29

May 30

May 31

June 1

June 2

A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 24°

High 75°

High 27°

High 81°

High 22°

High 72°


P.O.P. 60%

High 16°

High 61°

High 19°

High 66°

High 23°

High 73°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!