Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 9:09 PM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 9:09 PM EDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 21 except 17 near Lake Erie. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Soldier killed, 3 others hurt in training exercise at CFB Wainwright
- 'Two of the soldiers have been treated and they're back with their units here in Wainwright. One other soldier is still in hospital.'
- Girls arrested in homicide of Serena McKay, 19, in Sagkeeng First Nation
- Two teenage girls face murder charges after a 19-year-old woman, Serena McKay, died in what RCMP say was a homicide in the Sagkeeng First Nation northeast of Winnipeg.
- 259,010 eligible to vote in Conservative leadership race
- The Conservative Party has announced the total number of members who will be eligible to cast a ballot in the May 27 leadership vote.
- Preview NHL playoffs: How the Canadian teams stack up in Round 2
- It appears it's anyone's Stanley Cup to win after a wide-open start to the NHL playoffs. Here's how the two remaining Canadian teams, Edmonton and Ottawa, match up with their Round 2 foes.
- Crash victim's court award for surrogacy fees believed to be a 1st in Canada
- Mikaela Wilhelmson receives precedent-setting $100,000 award to be used for the future cost of surrogacy after tragic accident.