Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:13 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:13 AM EDT
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High 13. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.