Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:54 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:54 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h before morning. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 9°
50° | 48°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.
- Housing market a bubble set to burst, investment expert says video
- An Edmonton investment manager has a dire warning about the Canadian real estate market: a major correction is coming.
- Canadian auto sales on track for record year
- Ford Motors says it continues its reign as Canada's top-selling automaker but GM Canada is experiencing a turnaround with a 34 per cent jump in sales since last year in September.
- Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- The Harper government plans further changes to its oft-maligned veterans charter, hoping to take the political sting out of complaints by ex-soldiers promising to campaign against them in the next election.
- Stephen Harper to announce Canada's combat role in ISIS fight Friday
- The federal government will announce on Friday the combat role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS, a day before the current 30-day mission ends, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper is ready to make the case for sending CF-18s, CBC News has learned.