Set Rodney as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Father arrested after toddler abandoned at Surrey bus stop
- Surrey RCMP have arrested the father of a three-year-old boy, who was found abandoned at a bus stop in Surrey, B.C., around 11:30 a.m. PT Saturday morning.
- Amaria Diljohn was 'everything' to her loved ones
- The friends and family of Amaria Diljohn gathered near the scene of her death on Sunday, to mourn the loss of the Toronto teenager who was struck and killed by a TTC bus.
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- RCMP have arrested a man after an attack left a six-year-old girl lying naked and severely injured in the snow on a reserve west of Edmonton.
- Nutrition North food subsidy program: What went wrong
- For years, northerners have complained about Nutrition North to anyone who would listen, grumbling that the $60M annual federal food subsidy was doing little to ease their staggering grocery costs. No one, it seemed, took much notice, until last month's report from the Auditor General of Canada.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.