Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
N 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her mother set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Nepal earthquake affects hundreds of Canadians video
- Saturday's earthquake in Nepal caught hundreds of Canadians in mountain avalanches and in the midst of crumbling cities.
- Mike Duffy trial: Senate finance knew Duffy had lived in Ottawa home for years video
- Senate finance officials signed off on Mike Duffy's expenses to live in Ottawa even though they had been informed he had been living in his Kanata home for seven years, the suspended senator's lawyer argued in court today.
- Guide dog goodbye difficult for owners video
- Saying goodbye to a faithful service dog is an emotional time for their masters.
- New Winnipeg homicide victim Stony Bushie 'a harmless guy,' says niece
- Family members and friends of Stony Stanley Bushie, one of two homicide victims found in downtown Winnipeg over the weekend, say he was a happy guy who wouldn't hurt anyone.