Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
NW 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Rob Anders, blocked from Wildrose Party leadership bid, seeks clarification
- Calgary MP Rob Anders says he still hopes to run for the leadership for the Wildrose Party despite being told he does not qualify because he will not have been a member for six months prior to the leadership vote set for June 6.
- Ottawa reports $3.3B deficit for first eight months of 2014-15
- The Canadian government says it posted a budgetary deficit of $3.3 billion over the first eight months of the 2014-15 fiscal year — a considerable change from the $13.4 billion shortfall over the same period in 2013-14.
- Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted down by wildlife officers.
- Updated Tony Merchant's law firm files countersuit against Ottawa following $25M claim video
- The federal government alleges a Deloitte report contains proof that the Merchant Law Group falsified documents in a "scheme to deceive and defraud Canada." Ottawa wants Tony Merchant's firm to repay more than $25 million.
- Barclays downgrades 4 Canadian banks: BMO, Laurentian, RBC, TD
- Barclays has downgraded its outlook on four of Canada’s big banks, saying the country’s slowing economy leaves little upside potential for the banks.