Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 11.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- In Depth Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies video
- Experts say fear about 'designer babies' and the strict laws that govern reproductive technology have had a chilling effect on debate in Canada about Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- A wounded soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan and has had to prove to Veterans Affairs every year that he still needs a wheelchair, will now only have to go through the experience every three years.