Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
S 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:18 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:18 AM EST
Fog. Low 7.
Clearing in the morning. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 19 except 13 near Lake Erie. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
|Fog dissipating||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Vancouver drug users take to streets in national day of action
- About 200 people marched through the Downtown Eastside demanding the federal government change its drug policy.
- CRA's new fingerprinting policy could create travel problems for accused tax evaders
- The Canada Revenue Agency has begun fingerprinting every person charged with tax evasion, which ensures every accused will be registered in the Canadian Police Information Centre database. The move could create serious travel problems for some Canadians who haven't had their day in court.
- Why these 2 small towns in southern Alberta have vastly different vaccination rates
- Erin Henderson's kids are among a minority in and around Fort Macleod — they've been immunized against polio. The southern Alberta town ranks nearly dead last in rates of childhood immunization in Alberta — but Pincher Creek, just down the road, has one of the highest.
- Ontario teacher faces discipline for allegedly telling students they 'could die' from vaccination
- A southern Ontario high school teacher allegedly tried to scare his students into not getting vaccinated for polio, diphtheria and other diseases, a discipline panel of the Ontario College of Teachers heard on Tuesday.
- Triple murderer Douglas Garland's attackers will be charged, police say
- Charges are pending against several inmates at the Calgary Remand Centre after Douglas Garland was so severely beaten he had to be taken to hospital just hours after being sentenced in the killing a five-year-old boy and his gradparents.