Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
W 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
17° | 15°
63° | 59°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures 5
- Five people are injured, including one critically, after an industrial explosion in Sarnia, Ont., says the city's mayor.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Ottawa shooting: Hockey takes its place in Canada's healing video
- The Ottawa Senators hope they can do their part in the process of mourning Cpl. Nathan Cirillo on Saturday night and help the nation's capital come together after this week's shooting on Parliament Hill.
- Video Unmanned SpaceX cargo craft leaves space station
- The unmanned SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule left the International Space Station Saturday and headed back to earth with more than 1600 kg of hardware on board including what Nasa described as "critical scientific experiments."
- Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Efforts have begun in central Ontario to recover a military plane that crashed in Lake Muskoka nearly 74 years ago with two crew on board.