Set Chatham-Kent as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
N 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 24. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Transit referendum: Voters say No to new Metro Vancouver tax, transit improvements video
- Metro Vancouverites have voted No in a plebiscite that could determine the future of transit and transportation across the region over the next decade.
- Fair Elections Act ID rules block voting, groups argue in court challenge video
- A group representing Canadian students and a veteran activist are accusing the Harper government of trying to import U.S.-style voter suppression tactics for political gain ahead of the next federal election.
- Analysis Arthur Porter's death in Panama leaves lingering questions about McGill, extradition video
- Dr. Arthur Porter's death in a Panama City hospital late Tuesday leaves many questions unanswered, including why the Conservative supporter and spy-review committee chairman was never brought back to Canada.
- WestJet flight from Las Vegas to Victoria receives bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Las Vegas to Victoria has landed safely in B.C. after a receiving a bomb threat.
- Rob Ford cleared to return to work after cancer treatment
- Rob Ford is going back to work as a councillor at Toronto City Hall with the blessing of his medical team.