Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 28. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Battling the Beast: The untold story of the fight to save Fort McMurray
- The epic wildfire that threatened Fort McMurray in early May was beaten back by quick-thinking decision-makers. But that doesn't mean they don't have regrets.
- Alberta carbon tax regime to be most stringent in Canada, Ecofiscal Commission report says
- Move over, British Columbia: Canada's oilpatch next door in Alberta is on track to have Canada's most aggressive carbon pricing system by 2020.
- Teen prostitution a growing concern in Grande Prairie
- Tanya Wald has seen it happen - the brazen recruitment of teenagers for prostitution right outside of the doors of the youth shelter she runs in Grande Prairie.
- Analysis Experts explain the story behind Alberta's power purchase legal action
- The outcome of a controversial legal action launched Monday by the Alberta Government could have dramatic impact on how much consumers and companies pay for electricity in the future.
- Edmonton river valley runner thirsty for water fountain fix
- If you've been out on Edmonton's river valley trails and run into a drinking water fountain that didn't work, you're not alone. The city has shut off 20 of the fountains this summer because of concerns about drinking water quality.