Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog with near zero visibility at times this morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Edmonton council chambers get tighter security measures
- Council chambers at Edmonton city hall will soon be fortified with new security measures, including metal detectors and a glass partition separating councillors from the public.
- New Alex Prior, 24, is Edmonton Symphony Orchestra's new conductor
- London-born Alex Prior will take on his new role as chief conductor for the 2017/2018 season.
- Premier doesn't rule out 2nd Fort McMurray highway
- Premier Rachel Notley hasn't ruled out supporting a $1.5-billion highway that could serve as a second evacuation route out of Fort McMurray.
- Mark Lindsay to be sentenced for strangling, running over former girlfriend
- Mark Lindsay, who is facing an automatic life sentence for the second-degree murder of his former girlfriend, will learn Thursday how long he will remain behind bars before he can apply for parole.
- Q & A Could Wayne Gretzky set records in today's NHL?
- Veteran hockey writer Mike Brophy, co-author of the new book "Unbreakable: 50 Goals in 39 Games," gives his thoughts on what the NHL can do to make Wayne Gretzky's favourite record approachable again, and how the Great One would fare in the modern game.