Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Periods of snow ending late in the morning then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Overcast. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 11 by morning. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- AUPE files lawsuit against province over Bill 46
- The Alberta Union of Provincial Employees has filed a statement of claim against the provincial government over Bill 46, the controversial labour law which received royal assent on Wednesday.
- Driver speeds at 163 km/hr with kids in back seat
- The man, 30, had two children in the backseat of his Hyundai car at the time when he was caught speeding on Anthony Henday Drive
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.
- Iceland has heated sidewalks, why not Edmonton? audio
- Should Edmonton be looking at heating downtown sidewalks and streets to clear them of ice and snow in the winter?
- Ken Hughes promises redefined role for Calgary, Edmonton audio
- Alberta’s new municipal affairs minister says he wants to transform the relationship between the province and its two major cities as he takes over the portfolio.