Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 7:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning this morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 10.
Rain ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Will a United Nations' tour actually protect Wood Buffalo National Park?
- Two UNESCO monitors are investigating whether Wood Buffalo National Park is under threat and whether it needs a danger designation.
- Employment seeking Albertans flock to Edmonton job and career fair
- Over the next two days over 10,000 people are expected to flock to the Edmonton Expo centre to see the over 60 exhibitors set up at the fair at the 20th annual Alberta Employment and Career Fair.
- Winnipeg Jets beat Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play
- The Winnipeg Jets scored four power-play goals Friday night to overpower the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 in pre-season play.
- 'Dumb Indian' and other slurs used to combat racism in provocative campaign
- "Welfare mom." "Drug addict." "Dumb Indian." These harsh slurs emblazoned over portraits of Indigenous people are part of an in-your-face art project meant to challenge racist attitudes in Lethbridge, Alta.
- Edmonton food sharing company flouts rules, follows in Uber's steps
- First, it was ride sharing company Uber flouting the rules in Edmonton. Now it’s a local food sharing company. Kian Parseyan launched Scarf on Sept. 1, after failing to receive government approval.