Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 6:32 PM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 6:32 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair and Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau delivered speeches Wednesday evening in the wake of a shooting on Parliament Hill in Ottawa that left one member of the Canadian Forces dead.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Ottawa shootings: Alberta reacts video
- Security at the Alberta legislature will be stepped up following the shootings in Ottawa and Parliament Hill on Wednesday. Premier Jim Prentice said.
- Controversial Churchill Square smoking ban approved
- Lighting up in Sir Winston Churchill Square will soon be illegal after council approved a motion on Wednesday for a full smoking ban on the outdoor space.
- Council blocks new body rub parlours despite warnings from administration
- A new temporary moratorium on body rub parlours was approved by Edmonton city council on Wednesday despite warnings from administration that the measure could drive the sex trade underground.