Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 8.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 11 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose MLAs Kerry Towle and Ian Donovan cross floor to Tories
- Two Wildrose MLAs, including the party's seniors critic, have crossed the floor to join the Progressive Conservatives.
- SURVEY Are you a parking offender? Confess your parking sins here
- The City of Edmonton is reminding drivers to follow posted parking rules this holiday season. Come confess your worst parking sin.
- Covenant Health shifting staff at 3 Edmonton seniors' homes
- Covenant Health is restructuring about 650 staff jobs as part of its plan to change how it delivers care at three Edmonton area seniors’ facilities.
- Wildrose wants to allow faith schools to opt-out of gay-straight alliances
- The Wildrose Party is proposing an amendment to Bill 202 which would allow Catholic and other religious schools to opt-out of allowing student to form gay-straight alliances.
- Cold Lake Muslims thank community with special service
- One month after dozens of people in Cold Lake came together to clean hate graffiti off the walls of a mosque, Muslims in the community held a special prayer service and forum to thank neighbours for their support.