Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 7.
Rain ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers near noon. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mountie Ron Lavallee`s assault trial delayed to appeal earlier conviction
- The trial of an Alberta Mountie accused of assault has been put on hold so that he can appeal a previous assault conviction from last month.
- Stollery surgeries cancelled by lack of beds, doctors claim
- Hundreds of surgeries at the Stollery Children’s Hospital are being cancelled because of a lack of beds for children, according a letter that cites concerns from 20 pediatric surgeons that was sent to Alberta Health Services earlier this fall.
- Highway 63 crash kills Edmonton teenager
- An Edmonton teenager was killed on Highway 63 after his SUV slammed into a semi truck heading in the other direction Friday morning.
- PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque video
- The mosque in Cold Lake, Alta., was vandalized Thursday night by someone who spraypainted the words "Go home" and "Canada" on the building.