Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
ENE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Low-income housing agent considering upping security after death near building
- A day after a person was found dead outside one of their apartment buildings, an Edmonton organization combating homelessness is considering more security measures.
- 1 dead in second fatal collision in 2 days near Boyle
- One man died in a fatal collision near Boyle on Sunday, making it the second fatal collision in the area in as many days.
- Photos Canadian chefs take 2nd at international ice sculpture competition
- A pair of chefs representing Canada won second place in one of the world's largest ice carving competitions, which takes place each year in northeastern China.
- Hundreds brave frigid waters for Special Olympics video
- More than 230 people plunged into the waters of an icy lake in Edmonton on Sunday. On purpose.
- 'A love-in': Edmonton woman describes atmosphere at Washington's Women's March
- Michelle Brewer was expecting a peaceful demonstration, and she got it. "It seemed like a love-in," she said.