Stony Plain, AB
Set Stony Plain as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Rachel Notley sworn in as Alberta premier, reveals cabinet
- Rachel Notley, the NDP leader who toppled the Progressive Conservatives’ 44-year grip on power on May 5, has officially become the province's premier.
- New Alberta's Top News Headlines for Sunday video
- Alberta has a new premier, and evacuations continue as Alberta's wildfires grow: CBC's Alicia Asquith brings you up to date on the top stories in the province today.
- Wildfire near North Wabasca Lake prompts 2nd round of evacuations
- People living near North Wabasca Lake are being evacuated from their homes for a second time due to a nearby wildfire.
- Alberta plane crash site difficult to reach due to wildfire
- Police say wildfire conditions at the scene of the crash of a firefighting plane in northern Alberta are making it difficult for investigators to reach the site.
- Forest fire evacuees at North Wabasca Lake return home
- Dozens of people evacuated from the their homes near North Wabasca Lake due to wildfires in the area, have returned home, but remain on 30-minute notice.