Set Dunchurch as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. High 16.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- analysis Greg Weston: Senate scandal may be Harper's worst hour
- The widening Senate scandal that the prime minister flippantly tried to dismiss as a 'distraction' just days ago has instead become arguably Stephen Harper's worst hour.
- updated Canadian forecasters warn of active hurricane season
- Canadian forecasters are warning warmer-than-average ocean waters and the lack of an El Nino warming of the central Pacific Ocean will contribute to an "active" hurricane season this year.
- updated Rob Ford allies to publicly call on mayor to address drug-use allegations video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford remains tight-lipped, while Deputy Mayor Doug Holyday and Coun. Gary Crawford were busy answering a flood of questions at city hall this morning.
- updated Qatar drops bid to move UN aviation agency from Montreal
- Qatar has withdrawn its bid to bring the International Civil Aviation Organization's headquarters to Doha from Montreal, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird announces on Twitter.
- Mount Cashel abuse settlement sets stage for more suits
- Lawyers for victims of abuse at the notorious Mount Cashel Orphanage in St. John's say Thursday's settlement with the Christian Brothers doesn't end long-running legal battles.