Set Dunchurch as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
7° | 7°
45° | 45°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Live Ebola virus discussed at health ministers' talks in Banff, Alta. video
- Health Minister Rona Ambrose and Dr. Gregory Taylor, Canada's chief public health officer, discuss the Ebola outbreak in West Africa today at the meeting of federal, provincial and territorial health ministers in Banff, Alta. CBC is livestreaming the event starting 11:15 a.m. ET.
- Updated Abbotsford police seek man spotted carrying girl into bushes
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., now say a man spotted carrying a girl into the bushes last night may be a parent or guardian, and they are asking him to come forward and speak to them.
- Analysis Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy
- Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair has said he would wait to see the fine print of the Canada-EU trade deal before passing judgment. Now that he has it, what will his decision reveal about the NDP's campaign strategy for 2015?
- New Topsail soccer stabbing victim now conscious, talking video
- The 11-year-old boy who was stabbed in the neck during an apparently random attack at a Newfoundland soccer pitch last week is making a good recovery, his soccer organization says.
- Lock up chronic runaways to keep them safe: Winnipeg police officer
- A senior Winnipeg Police officer says police should have the power to lock up chronic runaways to protect them from being abused on the streets.