Set Dunchurch as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Onion Lake Cree Nation takes Ottawa to court over transparency law
- Onion Lake Cree Nation is taking the federal government to court over a new law that requires First Nations bands to post their audited financial statements online. Those who do not comply by midnight on Wednesday risk losing federal funding.
- L'Isle-Verte rescue effort was 'free for all,' witness says
- Pascal Paquin described how he tried twice to rescue residents from their balconies, both times in vain.
- The Jian Ghomeshi case: What is the 'overcome resistance' charge?
- Former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi has been charged with an alleged offence that has been part of the Criminal Code for decades, but that may not be immediately recognizable to members of the public.
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution video
- A New Democrat MP who told CBC News Tuesday she had "sex without consent" with ex-Liberal MP Massimo Pacetti has also told Radio-Canada she'd be willing to participate in some kind of process to deal with her allegations.
- Canada Post sees $13M profit in 3rd quarter of 2014
- Canada Post is citing pensions, parcels and changes announced last year as reasons for both a third-quarter profit and expectations to end 2014 in the black.