Set Dunchurch as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending early this morning then clearing. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. High minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Flurries|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Inflation rate cools to 2% on cheaper gasoline
- Canada's inflation rate cooled to two per cent in November, down from 2.4 per cent the previous month mainly due to a sharp decline in gasoline prices.
- Holiday giving? Don't pick a charity by financial statements alone
- Many Canadians donate around the holiday season, but charity experts caution that donors shouldn't part with their hard-earned cash without doing a bit of research first.
- Analysis What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking? video audio
- She was probably the most effective opposition leader Alberta has seen in decades, Kathleen Petty writes. But when Wildrose leader Danielle Smith crossed the floor to the government benches she also opened the door to cyncism.
- 3 species of bats listed as endangered
- The federal government has listed three species of bats under threat from white-nose syndrome as endangered.
- BlackBerry reports $148M US loss in 3rd quarter on lower revenue
- BlackBerry posted a $148-million US net loss, equivalent to 28 cents per share, on revenue of $793 million for the quarter ended Nov. 30.