Set Dunchurch as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. High 12.
Overcast. Low 9.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 19.
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Brunswick election 2014: Voters head to the polls today
- New Brunswickers are heading to the polls today to cast their ballots in an election where Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward is trying to avoid becoming the second consecutive one-term government.
- Updated Don Frigo shooting: Boris Panovski arrested, charged with murder
- A 70-year-old man wanted in connection with the fatal shooting Sept. 13 of Don Frigo near Clinton, Ont., has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
- Updated High winds in Nova Scotia leave 50,000 in the dark video
- An area of low pressure moving northeast towards Newfoundland and bringing high winds left tens of thousands of people in Nova Scotia in the dark Monday.
- Integrated-prom pioneer needs funds to visit Museum for Human Rights
- A black teen from southern Georgia who planned her high school’s first mixed-race prom last year is raising money to visit Winnipeg after being honoured by the newly opened Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- New Downsizing: When hitting the road hurts like hell audio
- My first attempts at a simple walk around the neighbourhood left me panting for breath and feeling nauseous, but I'm powering on, Dave Sullivan writes in his latest column on losing weight.