Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High 11.
|Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Lee Bonneau inquest: 'Heartbreaking' case, coroner says
- A coroner's inquest looking into the death of Lee Bonneau, 6, has made 19 recommendations aimed at improving supports for children and families facing difficulties.
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S. video
- Four members of Britain's Royal Navy have been accused of gang raping a woman at CFB Shearwater in Nova Scotia.
- Recap Alex Galchenyuk's OT winner lifts Habs over Sens
- Alex Galchenyuk scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Friday to take a 2-0 series lead in their first-round matchup.
- Leona Aglukkaq says letter to provinces on emissions targets wasn't an attack video
- The federal environment minister says her letter to the provinces last week about their climate change efforts should have come as no surprise and wasn't meant to point fingers.
- Bell faces $750M lawsuit over allegedly selling customer data
- The suit against subsidiaries of Bell alleges that the defendants used the program to track, collect and sell the sensitive account and internet browsing information of their customers to advertisers.