Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Davud Hanci, Calgary man detained over Turkey coup plot, is innocent, family and friends say video
- Friends of a Calgarian man detained in Turkey on accusations he was a leader of the recent coup attempt say Davud Hanci is innocent — and they're worried for his safety.
- Oil-drenched birds treated near site of Husky pipeline leak in Saskatchewan video
- Three birds drenched in oil have been brought in for treatment at an animal shelter near the site of a pipeline leak that spilled 200,000 litres of oil and chemicals into the North Saskatchewan River on Thursday.
- Inuit press claim for co-ownership of Franklin artifacts
- Inuit have asked the new Liberal government to ensure they have co-ownership of artifacts recovered by divers from the sunken wreck of HMS Erebus, a Sir John Franklin ship discovered in 2014. In the meantime, Canadian negotiations are in discussions with the Royal Navy about which of those objects Britain will own permanently.
- Growing upwards: Why Toronto wants to make high-rises family-friendly
- There's a different kind of baby boom coming to Toronto — the demand for condo space that's geared toward raising a family. The limits on urban sprawl has forced developers and city planners to look skywards for future growth, and how that will affect young parents.
- 'You're pretty much hosed': Air Miles rewards lacking for expiring points, customers complain
- In the race to redeem their Air Miles before they expire, collectors are expressing frustrations about limited rewards options. Many are upset they can't access cash rewards like gift cards.