Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy. Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls beginning early this evening. Local amount 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
Flurries at times heavy ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls in the morning and early in the afternoon. Local amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Flurries at times heavy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Breaking Dennis Oland gets life in prison with no parole for at least 10 years for killing dad Richard Oland
- Dennis Oland has been sentenced to life in prison, with no chance of parole for 10 years, for the second-degree murder of his father and prominent Saint John businessman Richard Oland in 2011.
- Live Blog Tim Bosma's last cellphone calls focus of day 8 of murder trial
- Jurors in the trial of two men accused of murdering Tim Bosma in 2013 are hearing more about the Ancaster, Ont., man's last cellphone calls and the path prosecutors say his alleged killers took on the night he died.
- New Jian Ghomeshi trial: Defence argues evidence 'riddled with lies,' calls for acquittal
- The inconsistencies and lies of the three complainants in the sexual assault trial of Jian Ghomeshi must lead to an acquittal of the former CBC Radio host, his defence team argued in court today. But the Crown suggested that the "unshaken" allegations of the women show guilt.
- Updated Jordan and Evan Caldwell's family 'grateful' for support before Calgary twins' funeral
- 'We miss them so much already, but we know that we will be with them in heaven one day,' said the family of twins Evan and Jordan Caldwell, who were killed while tobogganing down Calgary's Olympic bobsled track.
- TransCanada reports $2.5B loss in 4th quarter due to Keystone XL
- The company behind the controversial Keystone XL pipeline proposal, TransCanada Corp., says it had a $2.5-billion net loss in the fourth quarter — mostly because of the stalled project.