Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning this evening. Low 14.
A few showers ending late in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Saskatchewan forest fire smoke extends deep into United States
- Smoke from forest fires in northern Saskatchewan and Alberta is causing a haze over a large part of the United States.
- WestJet passengers told to evacuate during flight 'threat' video
- More than 54 passengers were told to "just get out of the plane" and "evacuate" shortly after they landed in Winnipeg last night after a WestJet plane destined for Toronto was diverted.
- CSIS website falls victim to yet another cyberattack
- The website of Canada's spy agency, CSIS, went offline late Tuesday afternoon after a cyberattack brought it down for the third time in two days. A spokesman for Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney said no information was breached.
- Analysis Thomas Mulcair's NDP leads in national polls as climactic summer begins video
- The NDP would likely win if an election were held today. But will the numbers hold? CBC poll analyst Éric Grenier breaks down the state of the race.
- Video Speeding motorcyclist busted by own GoPro camera at 213 km/h video
- Police in Delta, B.C., should have an easy job proving a motorcycle rider was going too fast — he recorded his own ride, hitting more than 100 km/h over the speed limit on his speedometer.