Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 8:31 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 8:31 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers beginning near noon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the afternoon. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- The medical status of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who remains in hospital, should become clearer Wednesday, when doctors are expected to update the public for the first time in nearly a week.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- Harper sidestepped MPs on Supreme Court pick due to Nadon 'leaks'
- Concerns over alleged leaks from the all-party panel of MPs that vetted the aborted Supreme Court appointment of Marc Nadon led the government to leave MPs out of the loop when it named Justice Clement Gascon to replace him, documents tabled in the House reveal.
- Updated Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014 audio
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."
- Exclusive Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me' video
- A former B.C. prison guard says provincial managers did nothing to stop taunting from the inmate who sexually assaulted and tortured his sister shortly before her death.