Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9.
Cloudy. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Freezing rain changing to rain near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Freezing rain or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Dozens of Canadian citizens who are children have been held in immigration detention centres in conditions that can cause physical and psychological harm, according to a new report.
- Analysis Kevin O'Leary's Conservative leadership rivals struggle to raise profiles
- The next leader of the Conservative Party could be an unknown to most Canadians — if it isn't Kevin O'Leary.
- Canadian Forces on guard for 'Big One' earthquake in B.C.
- The Canadian Armed Forces is prepared to deploy thousands of armed forces members in response to a catastrophic earthquake, colloquially known as The Big One, that could strike anytime on the West Coast.
- Canadian speed skaters feeling financial pinch
- Years removed from its glory days, Speed Skating Canada is struggling to fund its athletes as sponsorship money has dried up, leaving some to pay their own way if they want to compete in certain events.
- Manitoba announces funds for housing, resettlement services for asylum seekers
- The Manitoba government made a funding announcement today meant to improve access to services for asylum seekers who continue to illegally cross from the U.S. into the province.