Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning this evening and ending later this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
1° | -14°
34° | 7°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video audio
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.