Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 10.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 33.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Middle-class families earn up to $120K a year, feds say
- Canada's finance minister insists low- and middle-income families will see two-thirds of the benefits from the government's contentious multibillion-dollar tableau of family-friendly measures. By that measure, Joe Oliver is suggesting families with annual incomes as high as $120,000 qualify as middle class.
- 60 millionaire immigrant investors to be offered permanent residency
- Canada will start accepting applications from millionaire immigrant investors and their families on Wednesday under a revamped version of a program critics once denounced as "cash for citizenship."
- Live Ottawa's David Shentow survived 'hell on earth' at Auschwitz video
- David Shentow was 17 years old when he disembarked a train at the Nazis' most notorious concentration camp in the fall of 1942. "It was hell on earth. As a matter of fact when they ask me, 'Was it really that bad?' I say, 'No. It was 100 per cent worse.'"
- New Ontario to ban acquisition and sale of killer whales
- The Ontario government plans to ban the acquisition and sale of killer whales, part of new "higher standards of care" for marine animals that would also include dolphins and walruses.
- Latest videos show 'rough' treatment at Kipnes care home, daughter says video
- A hidden camera inside a long-term care room at the Kipnes Centre for Veterans has captured more disturbing footage.