Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 8:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SW 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 5.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Orthopedic wait times need resources, not money, says surgeon
- For the 38 or so full-time orthopaedic surgeons in Nova Scotia, including just 24 who do hips and knees, it’s daunting to know that thousands of people are waiting for their attention.
- New Cape Breton lotto winner $1M richer
- It will be a very Merry Christmas for someone who bought a lottery ticket recently in Nova Scotia.
- Special Report Rear Admiral John Newton shares his greatest gift
- We asked you to share your #CBCGreatest Gifts with us. Today, Rear Admiral John Newton tells us about one of the best gifts he has ever received.
- New Boxing Day 2014: What's open in the Halifax area
- Boxing Day sales in Nova Scotia will have to wait for the day after Boxing Day. Malls and most businesses are closed today, since Boxing Day is a designated retail closing day by law.
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.