Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain changing to drizzle after midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15.
Cloudy. Showers or drizzle beginning late in the evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Cloudy|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Man suffers serious injury climbing out of moving car
- A man suffered serious injuries after falling out of a moving vehicle while trying to climb onto the vehicle's roof early Saturday morning.
- new Police crack down on drag racing near Point Pleasant video
- Police in the Halifax region say they're cracking down on the growing problem of drivers who participate in dangerous driving behaviour.
- Young woman, 18, dies following Cape Breton crash
- A young woman died after the car she was driving lost control on a dirt road in Reserve Mines, Cape Breton and landed in a brook.
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Mooseheads looking to bring home Memorial Cup video
- The Halifax Mooseheads historic season will come to a head Sunday night when the Herd take on the Portland Winterhawks in the Memorial Cup Championship game.