Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
NNE 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Snow and blowing snow ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Nova Scotia shovels out after winter storm video
- All public schools are closed in Nova Scotia Tuesday as the province digs out of a winter storm.
- Live Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.
- New James Taylor playing Atlantic Canada in May
- Grammy-winning singer-songwriter James Taylor will be coming to the Atlantic provinces this spring.
- New Nova Scotia snowstorm to die out by this afternoon
- The snow and wind will die down as the day goes on.
- Strait school board snowstorm policy tries to avoid days off
- The Strait Regional School Board has adjusted its storm policy to delay the opening of schools in certain cases, instead of cancelling classes.