Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending late this morning then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10 except 6 inland.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 in the Tantramar Marsh area in the evening. High 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 18°
77° | 64°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Star ferry Cruises numbers up 65% in August over July
- The company running the ferry between Yarmouth and Maine says it's meeting its passenger targets for August.
- New Man accused of confining, assaulting woman in Eastern Passage
- A 25-year-old man was arrested after a woman reported that she had been held against her will and assaulted at a home in Eastern Passage.
- New Hurricane Cristobal: Eastern Newfoundland lashed with rain, wind
- Hurricane Cristobal will not come near Newfoundland today but was already making conditions wet and wild in eastern Newfoundland.
- N.S. fracking moratorium should continue, panel recommends
- An independent panel is recommending that hydraulic fracturing not be allowed in Nova Scotia until there is more research and a way is found to give local communities a say in the process.
- Coyote problem declining in parts of Nova Scotia
- Some farmers in Nova Scotia are crediting a coyote cull for the declining number of attacks during the past few years,