Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 29. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches along parts of the coast. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. Humidex 30.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 'It was unbelievable': Nova Scotia family loses home and dogs in fire caused by lightning
- While the structure of the home is mostly intact, Michele Coons said pretty much all the family's personal possessions have been ruined.
- New Sexual assault allegations in Halifax taxis spark warnings
- A spate of taxi drivers accused of sexually assaulting women in Halifax has police investigating the perpetrators and offering safety tips to the public.
- New Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital in Sheet Harbour to stay closed this week
- Power has been restored to the building, but more testing needs to be done to make sure all the equipment is working properly.
- New Halifax council couldn't have stopped Honda parking lot, report says
- Halifax regional council wouldn't have been able to stop the plan to tear down homes and put in an expanded Honda commercial parking lot, a report to council says.
- Stephen McNeil says Marilla Stephenson got no special treatment audio
- Premier Stephen McNeil says the process used to fill a new high-level role in the executive council office followed proper protocol and is consistent across government departments.