Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle early this evening. Showers beginning this evening then changing to 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Public to be consulted — again — on minority electoral representation
- The McNeil government has formed an independent commission to consult with Acadians and African-Nova Scotians on effective electoral representation. But the announcement is not sitting well with a group that represents Acadians in the province.
- Woman found dead inside Dartmouth home was victim of homicide, say police
- The 58-year-old woman found dead inside a Dartmouth home on Thursday has been identified as Lori Katherine Jollimore.
- Waterfront at Shannon Park to get walking trail by September
- It may take 10 years for Shannon Park to become a bustling commercial-residential site, but you'll soon be able to walk its waterfront.
- Woman gives birth in Halifax grocery store
- A young Halifax mother gave birth to a baby boy inside the washroom of the Atlantic Superstore in Bayers Lake on Friday. Store staff and a doctor helped deliver the baby.
- Liberal promotional material points to May 30 election
- Promotional material that was uploaded to a non-public facing section of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party's website includes May 30 as the date for the upcoming provincial election.