Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 08, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 2 except minus 1 in low lying inland areas. Frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Coming Up Rehtaeh Parsons bullying case review finds system 'failed' video
- The independent review into how Nova Scotia police and prosecutors handled the Rehtaeh Parsons case has found that both the police investigators and the Crown made errors.
- Updated Victoria General flood leaves future of 2 hospital floors in doubt
- Parts of the Victoria General site of the QEII Health Sciences Centre cannot be repaired, according to Health Minister Leo Glavine.
- Cape Breton police officer arrested by RCMP for alleged identity theft
- RCMP say the 39-year-old officer is facing charges of identity fraud after allegedly impersonating another person.
- Halifax neighbours duel it out with decorated election signs
- A set of neighbours on Tower Road have been going all out to ensure their signs don’t start to look like part of the scenery.
- Bryden MacDonald up for Governor General's Literary Award
- Cape Breton-born playwright Bryden MacDonald has been named a finalist for a Governor General's Literary Award in English-language drama for his 2014 play Odd Ducks.