Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area in the evening. Wind becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police office shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.
- Recap Avalanche young guns help down Wild in Game 2 video
- Speedy 18-year-old Nathan MacKinnon delivered another stellar performance for the Colorado Avalanche, scoring his first NHL playoff goal and dishing out three assists in a 4-2 win over Minnesota.
- Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76 video
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, the former professional boxer who became an advocate for the wrongly convicted after spending 19 years in prison for a triple murder he didn't commit, died Sunday. He was 76.