Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:41 PM ADT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:41 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 7 except plus 3 inland. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Developer appealing city order over controversial Young Avenue demolition
- The landlord behind the Fairview apartment building boarded up by the city of Halifax for unsafe living conditions, is scheduled to appear before a committee next week to get a controversial demolition project in the city's south end back on track.
- Fate of Amherst councillor who used racial slur to be decided by police board Monday video
- A Nova Scotia town councillor who admitted to using a racial slur in a pizza shop defiantly told a meeting Friday that he would "never, ever step down from anything."
- Boiling 'esthetically unsuitable' water not an option for Potlotek
- High levels of manganese and iron in the domestic water in Potlotek First Nation, N.S., do not constitute a health hazard, but at the same time it is "esthetically unsuitable for drinking," according to Health Canada.
- Ally Centre in danger of losing federal funding, may be forced to close
- A non-profit group in Sydney that offers services to people with HIV and others at risk is in danger of shutting down after 23 years in the community.
- Nova Scotia Rendez-vous 2017: Ports announced for tall-ship regatta
- The Nova Scotia tall ship tour and regatta is in honour of the 150th anniversary of Confederation.