Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
NW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 6.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 10.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 12 by morning.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Acadia Park in Lower Sackville has hockey rink boards stolen
- The community group behind Acadia Park in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia are going after vandals who have targeted them for the past three years.
- Wolfville residents fed up with partying Acadia students
- Residents in the town of Wolfville are fed up with the loud music, rowdy parties and public urination that comes with the new school year and this time the town appears to be listening.
- Halifax military families cautious after Quebec hit and run
- There's a heightened sense of anxiety among military families with loved ones at CFB Halifax in light of the deadly attack on a Canadian Forces member in Quebec.
- Lower Sackville sexual assault complaint investigated by police
- Nova Scotia RCMP are looking for two men and a dark-coloured, two-door car as they investigate a sexual assault complaint from a 37-year-old woman on Tuesday.
- Halifax landlord urges caution after renters cause $12K in damage
- A Nova Scotia woman is speaking out after she says her tenants caused $12,000 in damage to a Halifax house that she and her husband had put up as a rental property.