Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Jonathan Drouin out indefinitely after hit from behind
- Halifax Mooseheads GM Cam Russell confirmed Saturday that star player Jonathan Drouin is out indefinitely after suffering a mild concussion during Friday's game against the Quebec Ramparts.
- 5th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- The latest in a series of incidents involving vehicles striking pedestrians in the Halifax Regional Municipality has sent a man to hospital with minor injuries.
- Water main break cuts off service to 100 homes in HRM
- Halifax Water says about 100 homes in the Herring Cove area are without water after a pipe broke early Saturday.
- Not Since Moses 2014 run cancelled due to tide schedule
- A unique and popular annual run in the Maritimes has been temporarily cancelled.
- Shale gas protesters relieved SWN Resources testing done
- Some people opposed to fracking in New Brunswick say they're relieved SWN Resources Canada has finished its work for the season.