Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. A few rain showers or flurries beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of snow changing to rain before morning. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches developing before morning. Low zero.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Snow or rain||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nepal earthquake hits close to home for Berwick mother
- A Nova Scotia mother is watching developments in Nepal with much concern for her son who was travelling in that nation when the disastrous earthquake struck.
- Pothole season in Halifax off to an expensive start video
- Jason Annis thought it was just a dark spot in the road.
- Dartmouth patient missing for four days returned to hospital
- A patient who left a Dartmouth hospital earlier this week and didn't return as scheduled has been returned.
- Cape Breton University students facing 4 years of tuition increases
- Students at Cape Breton University are facing a three per cent tuition increase this coming school year and further increases over the next three years.
- Glace Bay PTSD sufferer says services need to be expanded
- A Glace Bay man who started a post-traumatic stress disorder support group says veterans are not the only people who need help and services need to be expanded.