Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
N 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New CanJet, Halifax-based airline, to suspend flight operations indefinitely
- CanJet, a Halifax-based charter airline, will be suspending flight operations effective today, the company's president says.
- New Wharf Rat Rally delays school opening in Digby
- While students across Nova Scotia are gearing up to return to school this week, classes have been delayed at three schools in the province, including one school that has pushed back the start date because of a motorcycle rally.
- New Nova Scotia cabinet ministers' expenses now available online
- For the first time since Nova Scotia started releasing the details of expenses incurred by cabinet ministers, 20 years ago, those expenses are now available online.
- Gas shortages to continue in Nova Scotia if supply management not fixed audio
- As the gas shortages across the province start to ease, an analyst warns the fuel drought that hit Nova Scotia over the weekend is likely to recur if changes aren't made to the management of supply.
- Map Gas shortage in Nova Scotia leaving many stations dry
- CBC Nova Scotia called a sampling of gas stations across the province to see which areas have fuel available.