Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming west 20 this afternoon. High minus 8.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 14 except minus 20 inland.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax sea levels spiked by 11cm in two years
- A new study from a group of U.S. scientists is raising concerns about the potential for extreme sea-level rises in Atlantic Canada in the years to come.
- J.L. Ilsley reopens; 5 Halifax-area schools shut due to leaky roofs
- J.L. Ilsley High School will finally open again Friday morning, however four other Halifax Regional School Board schools remain closed due to leaky roofs. A further school was shut Friday due to roof leaks — Bedford's Ecole Secondaire du Sommet, which is part of the Conseil Scolaire Acadien Provincial.
- New Canvas Conversations raises money for Sydney youth centre
- Cape Breton regional Police Chief Peter MacIsaac is usually drawing up plans to catch criminals, but on Thursday night he was putting his real artistic juices to work in the name of charity fundraising.
- Ice-bound P.E.I.-Îles-de-la-Madeleine ferry returns to port
- The CTMA Vacancier, the ferry stuck in the ice for days between P.E.I. and Îles-de-la-Madeleine, was able to turn around overnight Thursday and return to where it began its voyage.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's forecast for Feb. 27, 2015
- Any cloud left behind this morning will be pulled out as the disturbance moves farther from our shores. It will be a ridge of pressure stretched out across the region through the weekend that will ensure a sunny end of February and a sunny start to March.