Set Amherst as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Rain. Amount 15 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 7.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Porchlight peer support group get first poppies
- The poppy campaign officially kicked off across Canada today and in Nova Scotia, at the provincial command of the legion, the first poppies were pinned on members of a trauma support group.
- Bryony House lottery deadline passes; fails to meet sales goals
- Despite being granted an extension to try to sell more tickets, the Bryony House Dare to Dream lottery has ended with far fewer tickets sold than hoped.
- FORECAST Bundle up for chilly Halloween in the Maritimes
- CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell says Mother Nature has a treat of a forecast for us tonight, then she brings the trick for the weekend.
- Video Deer on Quinpool Road backs up traffic in Halifax video
- Traffic was backed up on Quinpool Road in Halifax on Friday afternoon after a deer, which may have been in the back of a pickup truck, died near Connaught Avenue.
- Health authority merger structure unveiled in Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government has unveiled the new, leaner health structure it plans to launch on April 1 — a provincial health authority with significantly fewer top bureaucrats.