Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
WSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming clear overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 16.
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant appears to have won the New Brunswick election amid a vote-counting "fiasco."
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count video
- Troubles with the automated system of tallying results in the New Brunswick election brought the counting of votes to a standstill Monday night with the outcome hanging in the balance.
- Grand Manan fatal plane crash GPS fails to offer clues
- The GPS system on the air ambulance that crashed in Grand Manan, N.B. in August won't provide any clues into the cause of the fatal accident, preliminary investigations have revealed.
- David Coon makes history with seat for Green Party
- David Coon stepped into the history books in Monday's provincial election, by winning the hotly contested Fredericton South riding to give the Green Party its first-ever seat in the New Brunswick Legislature.
- 5 N.B. election races decided by fewer than 100 votes
- In a New Brunswick election marred by question about automatic vote-counting technology that delayed full results until well after midnight, a review of results from Elections New Brunswick shows five ridings were decided by fewer than 100 votes.