Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 20 this evening. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Energy East Pipeline hearing application due date nearing
- The deadline to apply to participate in the hearing for the Energy East Pipeline is Tuesday, March 3.
- Moncton fire destroys Stericycle waste disposal facility
- A fire destroyed a large medical waste disposal facility in Moncton Saturday night.
- FORECAST Another sunny day for Maritimes, but light snowfall coming
- It's going to be a second straight sunny day across the Maritimes, although some snowfall and flurries will happen overnight and into Monday.
- Dwight Dickinson's coaching career draws to a close audio
- After 42 years coaching on the basketball courts of New Brunswick, Dwight Dickinson will coach his final home game today.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed