Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 20, 13 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswickers split over shale gas, poll finds video
- New Brunswick residents are split on the importance of shale gas development to the province's economic future and many are concerned about its safety, according to a new survey by Corporate Research Associates Inc.
- Fredericton SPCA under cat quarantine video
- The Fredericton SPCA is under a cat quarantine for the next two weeks after a fostered kitten died from the contagious virus panleukopenia.
- 14-year-old girl missing in Moncton
- Codiac RCMP are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 14-year-old girl from Moncton who may be a runaway.
- Drunk driving victim shares story to discourage teens audio
- A Baie-Sainte-Anne woman who was struck and dragged by a drunk driver while out walking 11 years ago is sharing her story to discourage young people from drinking and driving.
- RCMP probe arson at Moncton’s Old Cosmo nightclub
- The Moncton Fire Department and Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating a case of arson at the Old Cosmo nightclub in the city's downtown.