Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Fog patches along parts of the coast near noon. High 26. UV index 9 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Craig Leonard defends shale gas advisory board appointment audio
- A member of the province's adivsory board on shale gas holds patents on certain methods of hydro-fracking, raising questions of potential bias, but Energy Minister Craig Leonard says Prof. Maurice Dusseault's experience in the field will prove invaluable.
- New Saint John school closed due to structural concerns
- A Saint John elementary school will be closed for the upcoming school year due to structural concerns.
- Updated St. Andrews researchers study Bay of Fundy sharks video
- The recent footage of a great white shark spotted near St. Andrews surprised many in the province, but it has also sparked a new interest in the predators.
- Red bracelets thanking the RCMP being sold in Moncton
- A Moncton man is hoping to sell 10,000 red bracelets in an effort to thank the RCMP and also to raise money for the Fallen Members Fund.
- Norovirus confirmed in Bathurst's Chaleur Regional Hospital
- The Chaleur Regional Hospital in Bathurst has confirmed three cases of norovirus within the last two weeks.