Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 12:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Whip it good: drop-in dodgeball trend hits Saint John
- Dodgeball is becoming a serious sport in Atlantic Canada, but New Brunswick fans of the sport have felt the sting of rejection. That, however, could change after Drop-In Dodgeball Night this week in Saint John.
- Province pays $1.1M for travel writers to promote tourism over 4 years
- The Department of Tourism picked up a tab of more than $1 million over a four-year span for travel bloggers, writers and journalists to visit the province and promote it in their writing.
- Hospital cleanliness still in the toilet for patients audio
- A smaller percentage of hospital patients in New Brunswick say their rooms and bathrooms were always kept clean, making hospital cleanliness one of the chief concerns of patients in a new survey by the New Brunswick Health Council.
- Man arrested after car hits Dieppe's Pub 1755
- A man has been arrested after a vehicle was driven into the side of a Dieppe pub on Monday night, according to the Codiac RCMP.
- Carpentry company run by homeless shelter gets heritage award
- A construction company started by the organization behind Saint John's men's shelter has been recognized for its work in heritage restoration.