Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
S 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening and ending before morning then 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Stephen Lund plans to enact Atcon recommendations
- The chief executive officer of the province’s newest economic development agency says he plans to move quickly to to prevent another Atcon-style fiasco.
- Kent County family says bilingual school buses make sense
- Anglophone and francophone students in Kent County have been sharing school buses for more than a decade, and some parents say it's never been a problem.
- New Brunswick weather: a mix of sun and snow this week
- Monday will start out sunny but skies will cloud over across the province with showers or flurries developing by evening, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- East branch library in Saint John set to change locations
- The Saint John East Branch Public Library is getting a new home after 40 years at its current location.