Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 22, 17 at 10:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
NNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few rain showers or flurries changing to periods of snow early this evening and ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 this evening. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 26 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Cathy Rogers 'thrilled' with federal budget that may drive up N.B. spending
- The 2017-18 federal budget unveiled Wednesday could lead to more spending by the Gallant government in New Brunswick.
- Video Hilda Haines proves you're never too old to volunteer video
- A 91-year-old woman spends her good health in the service of others at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
- Marking 2 centuries of putting out the flames in Fredericton audio
- One of the oldest fire departments in Canada delves into its history, which includes a leather-bucket law and fire-dousing competitions.
- Indigenous groups heard from on last day of NEB hearings in Maritimes
- Indigenous groups are playing a large role in hearings to revamp the National Energy Board, with a full day set aside at the current meetings in Saint John.
- New Storm Centre: Get the latest closures, outages and travel details
- Check out the CBC New Brunswick Storm Centre to get the latest road conditions, school cancellations, business and community closures and power outages from across the province.