Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 11 car crash deaths blamed on lack of seatbelts, RCMP say
- New RCMP statistics show 11 people killed in car accidents in 2015 were not wearing seatbelts and six of those people were 20 years old and younger.
- Joshua Group says tax returns filed in April
- The president of the Joshua Group in Saint John believes their problems with Canada Revenue Agency should soon be over.
- GAS GURU Gas, diesel prices expected to go in opposite directions
- CBC reporter Robert Jones says gas prices are expected to increase by about one cent a litre and diesel and heating oil are expected to decrease by one cent a litre this week. The Energy and Utilities Board's new price setting will take effect at 12:01 a.m. Thursday.
- New Brunswick weather: Sunny and cold day expected
- Wednesday will be a mostly sunny day without much wind, however CBC meteorologist Peter Coade says it will remain colder than normal with afternoon highs of 0 C.
- Endless telemarketing calls, scams and how the big telcos could stop them
- Robocalls from illegal telemarketing operations are more than just annoying, they're often scams that bilk Canadians out of tens of millions of dollars every year. Consumer advocates say phone companies could use "spam filters for the phone" to prevent these calls from getting through.