Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries along the coast. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- FHS dress code protesters suspended for 3 days
- Fredericton High School students who protested the dress code policy last week have been suspended from classes for three days and from extracurricular activities, but the principal says they weren't suspended for protesting.
- NB Power outages spark debate over avoiding future problems audio
- This week’s spike in power outages after a snow storm has sparked a debate on how to protect electricity users from prolonged outages in the future.
- Mel Norton says no fracking wastewater deal made in Saint John
- Saint John Mayor Mel Norton says he did not make any deals for the city to accept wastewater from hydraulic fracturing operations.
- Threats to 911 operator earns Moncton man conditional sentence
- A 22-year-old Moncton man has been given a conditional discharge for threatening a 911 operator in May.
- Campbellton, CUPE reach tentative deal to end 24-day lockout
- A lockout that has lasted more than three weeks in Campbellton could soon be over after the city and its outside workers reached a tentative agreement on Thursday.