Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 1.
|Clearing||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
11° | 10°
52° | 50°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Larche Memorial Park dedicated to fallen RCMP officer
- Saint John is dedicating a park in honour of Const. Douglas Larche on Sunday, four months after the RCMP officer was shot in Moncton.
- Man found badly injured on Waterloo Street
- Saint John police are hoping to talk with a 44-year-old man who was found badly injured this morning on Waterloo Street near the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception Sunday morning.
- 3,000 runners laced up for the P.E.I. Marathon
- Organizers of the P.E.I. Marathon say Sunday’s event was their largest turnout to date.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in Ashley MacNeil's death
- A second suspect now faces charges in connection with the death of a Cape Breton man in Alberta last winter.