Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Bathurst mayor says convention centre could go where fire destroyed 4 buildings
- The mayor of Bathurst says a new convention centre could fill the hole left when four buildings were destroyed or demolished after a fire in the city's downtown late last year.
- Moncton SportsDome temporarily closed after fire
- A fire broke out at the Moncton SportsDome on Saturday evening, forcing the facility to close for at least the rest of the weekend.
- Got ladies' underwear and lingerie from 1860-1960? This museum wants it
- A museum in Shelburne, N.S., has made an unusual request to local residents by asking for donations of ladies' underwear and lingerie that date back to between 1860 and 1960.
- Doctor's warning: a cat's bacteria is worse than its bite
- A Halifax emergency room doctor says people need to take cat bites seriously, due to the risk of infection from bacteria that live in the animal's mouth.
- Feature 88 keys: longtime piano tuner helps people make music audio
- Pearson tuned a piano for his first paying customer 52 years ago and has been in the business ever since.