Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries and rain showers late in the evening and ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.