Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Clearing overnight. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Ottawa called on to push for renewed softwood exclusion in U.S.
- New Brunswick sawmills could be facing an all-or-nothing gamble in the softwood lumber case with the United States.
- Brayford Trucking fined $100K for death of oilsands worker
- Jordan Gahan was just 21 when the excavator he was operating fell through the ice at an oilsands site in northern Alberta. Three years later, his employer has been fined $100,000 and given two years of corporate probation.
- Labour battle overshadows Sea Dogs semi-final game
- Labour groups say they will be out in force at Friday's Saint John Sea Dogs playoff game against the Chicoutimi Saguenéens in the QMJHL at Harbour Station to protest against planned changed to provincial labour laws.
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after a woman was assaulted by a man with a weapon in Moncton's north end on Thursday night.
- Future of some Catholic churches in doubt as Saint John diocese struggles audio
- The Catholic Diocese of Saint John, which has parishes in the Saint John, Fredericton and Miramichi areas, is looking at several options — including church closures — to solve financial problems.