Set Sackville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
SE 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle late this evening and ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches this evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Temperature rising to 14 this evening then falling.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Maritimes weather forecast calls for warm rain, followed by snow
- CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel says most in the Maritimes have noticed the swing in temperatures between Saturday night and today. Even as we move through the evening our temperatures will continue to rise across the region.
- Brian Gallant promotes Energy East pipeline in Ontario
- Premier Brian Gallant has launched a quick round of shuttle diplomacy to promote the Energy East pipeline, which is rapidly becoming the subject of a heated and potentially divisive national debate.
- Allan Legere, notorious serial killer, captured 25 years ago audio
- On the 25th anniversary of the arrest of notorious New Brunswick serial killer Allan Legere, people in the communities he terrorized say they haven't forgotten what happened but don't dwell on it either.
- Child poverty in New Brunswick climbed over last 25 years
- The rate of New Brunswick children living in poverty is higher today than it was in 1989, despite a federal government pledge to eliminate the social problem, according to the Human Development Council.
- Dementia patients, families enjoy 'safe space' of memory café video
- A program called a memory café is helping Saint John-area dementia patients and their families cope through education, socialization and activity.