Set Nordegg as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
ENE 10 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mount Norquay gets approval to expand audio
- Parks Canada has approved plans that will give tourists more access during the summer to Mount Norquay in Banff National Park.
- Brooks celebrates hockey win with parade video
- Brooks residents are celebrating the city's junior A hockey championship with a parade.
- SPCA investigates animal rescue farm near Calgary video
- A farm that took in horses and other animals is under investigation by the Alberta SPCA.
- Deadly tornadoes can strike Alberta, say experts video audio
- Experts say Albertans should prepare for catastrophic weather including tornadoes, although deadly twisters are rare in this province.
- Senate sends Duffy expense audit for 2nd internal review
- The Senate decided to send Senator Mike Duffy's audit report back to its internal committee for a second review, despite objections from the Liberal Senate leader, who argued the RCMP should be tasked with the job.