Set Nordegg as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Witnesses hailed as heroes following Macleod Trail strip mall fire video
- Firefighters are praising the quick actions of witnesses for ensuring everyone escaped from a large fire at a Macleod Trail strip mall on Saturday afternoon.
- 'It got me out of the house,' Alberta woman sees 500 shows in 6 years after husband's death
- An Alberta woman had a hard time keeping it together after her husband passed away a few years ago.
- Recap Monahan's OT winner lifts Flames past Blues
- Sean Monahan scored with 3 seconds left in overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames past the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Saturday night.
- Alberta power grid operator prepares to accept green energy bids
- The operator of Alberta's electricity grid will start taking bids at the end of this month from companies interested in generating more renewable power.
- 5 artists vie for chance at city commissioned public installation
- Five emerging Alberta artists are unveiling the works they came up with while being mentored by three top international artists in a program at the Illingworth Kerr Gallery in Calgary. The public