Set Nordegg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
WNW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Magic of Christmas brings joy by the busload to Calgary
- The work begins early for the Santas and Elves who bring gifts and toys to Calgariest neediest citizens.
- Live Santa tracker: Follow St. Nick's journey across the globe with Norad
- Santa Claus and his reindeer are making their annual Christmas Eve trip on a sleigh loaded with gifts for boys and girls around the world.
- Bowness Park welcomes back Calgary's skaters
- Bowness Park, the popular recreation area inundated by flooding 18 months ago, has reopened to skating.
- Christmas traditions: Why do we kiss under mistletoe?
- Kissing under the mistletoe can be a cherished holiday tradition - but why do we do it?
- Peter Lougheed Centre emergency ward delays frustrate staff
- Medical staff at the Peter Lougheed Centre are growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of emergency ward capacity.