Set Nordegg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SSW 7 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Royal Tyrrell dino egg hunt draws young paleontologists
- It may not be Jurassic Park but young paleontologists are getting a chance to hunt for dinosaur eggs this Easter at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
- Potshot fired at pronghorn antelope sparks hunt for shooters
- Fish and Wildlife officers in southeastern Alberta are looking for someone who has been taking potshots at pronghorn antelope.
- Why doesn't Easter have a fixed date? video
- Easter and Christmas are both Christian holidays, but while families always gather on Dec. 25 in the winter, the annual spring celebration can change drastically each year on our calendars.