Set Nordegg as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 34.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. A few flurries beginning after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
A few flurries ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 32.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Southern Alberta mayor hopeful about Cenovus Energy's return
- Medicine Hat's mayor says he's feeling optimistic about southeastern Alberta’s economy after hearing Cenovus Energy is planning to drill for oil next year.
- Woman recovering after road rage attack in northwest Calgary
- The woman beaten by two men during a road rage incident says they repeatedly smashed her head into her vehicle, cutting her lip and breaking her glasses.
- 'I'm not going anywhere,' Alberta Wildrose leader says
- Wildrose Leader Brian Jean is staying put. 'I'm not going anywhere unless my membership says so,' Jean said during a year-end interview with CBC.
- A Chrismoose Carol turns 20, reflects on past with an eye to the future video audio
- It’s different every year, by design. The Loose Moose Theatre Company’s production of A Chrismoose Carol opens this week and its artistic director says the theme should get people talking.
- Photos What's a sun dog? Calgary got a glimpse this week audio
- It's been cold in Calgary. So cold that we have ice chrystals floating in mid-air, and it's beautiful.