Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon then changing to ice pellets in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High zero.
|Snow or ice pellets||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Rocky Jones, civil rights activist, honoured
- One of Nova Scotia's best-known civil rights activists is being recognized Tuesday by the province's human rights commission.
- New Harley Lawrence death highlights battle to help mentally ill
- When Doug Greene heard his homeless friend had died in a burning bus shelter in a small town in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, it reminded him of his own vulnerability.
- New Man with handgun in New Glasgow, N.S., facing charges
- A 27-year-old is facing a number of weapons charges in New Glasgow, N.S., after a man carrying a handgun was spotted not far from the George Street bridge.
- Pictou County gets $2.75M for infrastructure projects
- The Nova Scotia and federal governments will spend $2.75 million on three infrastructure projects in the province's Pictou County.
- Crumbling Summerside, P.E.I., drug house to be bulldozed
- A crumbling house in Summerside, used as a drug hangout for young Islanders that has also brought pests into the neighbourhood, will soon be bulldozed.