Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3 except minus 7 inland.
Mainly sunny. High plus 1.
Clear. Low minus 3 except minus 7 in low lying inland areas.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Kirby McVicar resigns amid Andrew Younger privacy controversy
- Premier Stephen McNeil's chief of staff, Kirby McVicar, has resigned amid allegations he broke privacy laws by making public medical information of former Liberal cabinet minister Andrew Younger.
- Liberals won't meet deadline to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by year's end video
- The new Liberal government announced Tuesday that it will identify all 25,000 selected refugees by Dec. 31, 2015, but only 10,000 will arrive by year's end. The rest will arrive by March 2016.
- Former paramedic James Keats takes stand at his sexual assault trial
- Former paramedic James Duncan Keats took the stand in his own defence Tuesday, denying he sexually assaulted four women while on the job.
- Wadih Fares says Nova Scotia developers preparing for Syrian refugees
- A project to house Syrian refugees in Nova Scotia is being put together by the province's development community, according to one of Nova Scotia's most noted developers.
- Halifax fire station staffing proposal is safe, fire chief insists
- Halifax's fire chief insists it's safe to scale back paid firefighter staffing at two fire stations, but regional council won't make a final decision on the plan until in the new year.