Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few rain showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 10 except minus 15 inland.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Teen injured after 20-metre cliff fall in Glace Bay
- A teenage girl was taken to hospital with serious injuries after she fell down a 20-metre cliff in Glace Bay, N.S., Friday night and had to be rescued from the ice and water below.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- Garbage truck knocks out power to 700 in North Sydney
- Nearly 700 Nova Scotia Power customers in North Sydney, N.S., are without power after garbage truck clipped an electrical wire and pulled down two utility poles Saturday morning.