Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
Rain at times heavy or drizzle
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Rain at times heavy changing to drizzle or showers overnight. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and after midnight. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Fog patches developing early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening then becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
A few rain showers or drizzle ending late in the morning then cloudy with a few flurries beginning late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
A few flurries ending before morning then cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 after midnight. Low minus 1.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts video
- The president of Dalhousie University has announced the steps he is going to take in response to sexually explicit Facebook posts attributed to some male students in the faculty of dentistry.
- Dalhousie dentistry student speaks out about sexism in faculty
- A fourth-year dentistry student at Dalhousie University in Halifax is breaking her silence about sexism in the dentistry school faculty and being the subject of sexual jokes among classmates.
- New Cape Breton woman in Peshawar says city quiet after Taliban attack
- A woman from Cape Breton says people are hunkering down in Peshawar, Pakistan after the Taliban attacked a military-run school earlier this week.
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts not 'boys being boys,' says minister
- Nova Scotia's premier and the minister responsible for the status of women are expressing disgust over misogynistic Facebook posts attributed to some male members of Dalhousie's faculty of dentistry.
- Rehtaeh Parsons's name can be reported in child pornography case video
- Rehtaeh Parsons's father says the hard-fought decision today not to prosecute those who respectfully publish his daughter's name "feels like an early Christmas gift."