Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog along the coast early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog along the coast. High 27 except 19 along parts of the coast. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the evening. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Transcontinental to shut down Dartmouth printing facility
- Transcontinental Inc. says it's shutting down a printing plant in the Halifax area, resulting in about 55 layoffs, by mid-August.
- Kings County disposal site fire: 20 charges laid against operator
- A total of 20 charges have been laid against the operator of a Kings County, N.S., construction and demolition site, after a massive fire in late March.
- 'Garbage bin arsonist' sought in Queens County
- Six fires involving green bins and garbage bins have been set in Greenfield since mid-July.
- Halifax taxi group urges mandatory GPS tracking after sex assault complaints
- Taxi drivers are pushing for mandatory GPS tracking technology in cabs to make passengers safer after a rash of sexual assault complaints in the Halifax area.
- Opinion Marilla Stephenson hire was over the line: Graham Steele audio
- There is a sharp line to be drawn between hiring political staff — who come and go with the premier — and hiring permanent, arm's-length civil service, columnist Graham Steele writes.