Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 6:45 PM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 6:45 PM AST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 1. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Bill Casey is the candidate for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley
- Bill Casey will run in the next federal election, this time as a Liberal.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Highway 101 reopens after crash near Berwick
- Highway 101 has reopened after a collision between Coldbrook and Berwick Saturday afternoon shut down the highway between Exits 14 and 15.
- Walmart checking all gift cards after Bridgewater mix-up
- A Nova Scotia teenager's complaint about being charged tax on a gift card has prompted Walmart Canada to review all gift cards sold across the country.
- Shelley Morse concerned about school on Saturdays
- The head of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union (NSTU) is concerned with comments made by the province’s education minister that teachers could work some Saturdays or even a day or two of March Break to make up for lost days.