Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 22.
|Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog Loretta Saunders murder case: Saunders' uncle lunges at 2 accused in court video
- The third day of a preliminary inquiry into the case of two accused of murdering Saint Mary's University student Loretta Saunders got off to a dramatic start when the victim's uncle lunged at the accused in Halifax provincial court.
- Olympic hopeful Connor Taras talks about coming out as gay
- As Pride week celebrations continue in Halifax, a prominent Nova Scotia kayaker has found himself in the spotlight after publicly talking about his sexuality.
- Updated Bell Aliant: BCE to privatize region telecom affiliate
- BCE Inc. says it will privatize regional telecom affiliate Bell Aliant through acquiring the interest of public minority shareholders for roughly $3.95 billion.
- Updated Harley Lawrence murder case set over until Sept. 4
- Two men accused of killing a homeless man who died in a Berwick bus shelter fire last October have had their case set over until Sept. 4.
- Halifax police search for suspects after home invasion
- Halifax Regional Police are looking for suspects after a home invasion robbery and an attempted break and enter in Dartmouth.