Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax space enthusiasts create winning Hubble tribute video
- Halley Davies and Martin Hellmich took first place in an international competition to celebrate the Hubble Space Telescope. Both are from Halifax and entered the contest honouring the 25 years the Hubble has spent orbiting earth.
- Waverley homes and businesses impacted by springtime snow melt
- Rising temperatures, melting snow and extra rainfall is forcing some businesses in Waverley to temporarily shut their doors.
- Nova Scotia animation industry 'very close' to incentive program deal
- Animators in Nova Scotia had a four-hour meeting with government officials on Friday and are "very close" to an agreement on an incentive program, says Screen Nova Scotia.
- Pictou County psychiatrist charged with assault; no longer licensed
- A psychiatrist in Pictou County, who has been charged with assault, is no longer licensed to practise medicine in Nova Scotia.
- Halifax Infirmary waiting on cause of sterilization equipment problems
- An additional 30 non-urgent surgeries were cancelled Friday at the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre in Halifax due to equipment sterilization problems.