Malay Falls, NS
Set Malay Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low 11.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15.
Periods of rain ending overnight then partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 8.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Mooseheads' MacAulay overcomes tough year off the ice video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to bring home the Memorial Cup on Sunday, but the long road to success has been filled with challenges for many of the hockey families, including Stephen MacAulay's.
- new Federal ministers swipe at Trudeau during N.S. visit video
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau continued his swing through the Maritimes, drawing a large crowd of cheering fans to a Halifax mall Friday. But two federal cabinet ministers marked the visit with attacks on the Liberals.
- Family speaks out after mall refuses cart for autistic child
- The Lavallee's say there aren't enough resources in public places for families with special needs.
- video Mooseheads make me proud, says NHL's Shelley video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to make history Sunday and bring home the team's first ever Memorial Cup.
- School workers in children's mouth-taping incident off the job
- The Halifax Regional School Board says two assistant instructors are no longer employed with the board following complaints that an after-school monitor taped shut the mouths of several Nova Scotia students last week as a punishment.