Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24 except 20 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 22.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Daniel Michael Pellerin identified as Windmill Road homicide victim
- Halifax Regional Police are looking for information about Daniel Michael Pellerin, the 28-year-old Dartmouth man who died after a stabbing on Windmill Road Friday night.
- ATV collision kills man in Onslow Mountain
- RCMP say a man died early Saturday morning when his ATV collided with a vehicle in Onslow Mountain.
- Ebola outbreak: Nova Scotia maps out plan
- As the Ebola outbreak in West Africa spreads, public health officials in Nova Scotia are watching carefully and preparing a plan in case an infected person arrives.
- PTSD awareness march reaches New Brunswick video
- Three former soldiers are marching through New Brunswick as they enter the final few weeks of a cross-Canada journey aiming to raise awareness about Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Attempted murder charge pending after Wyse Road stabbing
- A man faces a list of charges including attempted murder after a stabbing in Dartmouth Friday afternoon, say Halifax police.