Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. A few rain showers beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Drug abusers to have court monitored treatment program
- Nova Scotia is launching a court-monitored drug treatment pilot program.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.
- Antigonish County road out of ambulance's reach
- Residents in Antigonish County are concerned about a road that has become impassable due to flood conditions.