Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Hunting for Easter egg hunts this weekend?
- Time for the kids to get out the bonnets and baskets — the Easter Bunny hops by this weekend.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.
- N.B. floods prompt rescue after car swept away in current
- Rising water levels across parts of flood-ravaged New Brunswick continue to cause problems during the spring melt, as people in P.E.I. also deal with their own water woes.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.