Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Fruit mush and hidden stills: Homemade alcohol a big problem in prison
- Federal corrections facilities in Canada make thousands of drug and alcohol seizures, with homemade alcohol the largest problem.
- Second case of travel-related measles confirmed
- Public health officials say they've confirmed a second case of travel-related measles in Nova Scotia.
- 100 years ago today, Canada's black battalion set sail for WWI and made history video
- A century after Canada's so-called black battalion left Halifax harbour for Europe, the soldiers' relatives say their experience still carries relevance today.
- Drunk-driving victim's family shocked after driver arrested again
- The sister and daughter of a woman killed in a 2011 drunk-driving crash say they’re disgusted to learn the driver was arrested again and charged with impaired driving this week.
- 'Incredible' new mom battles flesh-eating disease days after giving birth
- A young Nova Scotia mother is being treated for a severe case of flesh-eating disease diagnosed days after she gave birth to her first child and was placed in an induced coma to protect her from the aggressive infection, her family says.