Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this morning then becoming west 20 late this afternoon. High minus 1.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low minus 4 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Snow and blowing snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia storm leads to flight cancellations and power outages
- A storm that brought rain, freezing rain and snow to Nova Scotia Friday and overnight is causing cancellations and delays at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport this morning and has left thousands of Nova Scotia Power customers without power.
- New New Waterford apartment building fire sends person to hospital
- Cape Breton Regional Police and multiple volunteer fire departments are at the scene of a fire at a multi-unit apartment building on Plummer Avenue in New Waterford.
- New Halifax scientist off to Japan for Astro-H satellite launch audio
- Saint Mary's University astronomer Luigi Gallo leads the Canadian portion of the space telescope being launched in Japan next week.
- 'Sewer stroll' bird tour of Sydney Harbour on Sunday
- Organizers are hoping for a big turnout at this weekend's "Sewer Stroll" in Sydney, a chance for birdwatchers to catch a glimpse of some of the many birds that flock to Cape Breton during the winter.
- Tara Thorne's weekend entertainment picks for February 5, 2016
- Music and movies some of the top things to check out on the arts and entertainment scene in Halifax this weekend.