Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 before morning. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Nova Star ferry will employ few Nova Scotians
- Nova Scotia is spending $21 million to get the Yarmouth ferry re-started, but that doesn’t guarantee any Nova Scotia jobs on the ship.
- Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.