Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Jonathan Drouin out with 'concussion-like' symptoms
- Halifax Mooseheads star and Tampa Bay Lightning prospect Jonathan Drouin suffered “concussion-like symptoms” in a hard hit Friday night.
- Halifax Philippines fundraisers try to beat Ottawa deadline
- More than 100 people turned out in Halifax Friday to raise thousands of dollars for typhoon-hit Philippines.
- Twin boys born 8 days apart at Halifax hospital video
- Twin boys were born eight days apart in a rare arrival at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax.
- Victoria Weir-Hales guilty of murdering Cristina Cline
- A 27-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for the killing of a woman in a Dartmouth, N.S., park in November 2011.
- Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.