Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Becoming mainly cloudy late this evening. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Clearing before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 7 except plus 3 in low lying areas.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia animators land better tax credit than filmmakers
- Nova Scotia animation companies will be able to recover 50 per cent of eligible labour costs or 25 per cent of total production costs, whichever is lower.
- New Peter Stoffer named Knight in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- The next time the people of Sackville-Eastern Shore find themselves in trouble, they can call on their very own knight in orange armour.
- Halifax Infirmary operating at 100% capacity after sterilization woes
- Surgeries are back up to full speed at the Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre as the Halifax Infirmary gets a handle on its sterilization problem.
- New Macdonald Bridge in Halifax to be closed Saturday night to Monday
- The Macdonald Bridge will be closed to vehicles from Saturday night until Monday morning.
- New Maritime weather calling for dry air and heat, says Kalin Mitchell
- Skin feel dry today? Lips a little chapped? The gusty northwest winds blowing across the Maritimes today are bringing in very dry, continental air.