Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax school bans cellphones to boost art of conversation
- A cellphone detox is underway at Herring Cove Junior High School, with students leaving their phones at home for a week as part of a social experiment.
- Nova Scotia fails to set knee, hip surgery wait-time targets, says auditor general
- The province's health authority has fallen short on two-year-old recommendations on wait-time reporting for knee and hip surgeries, Nova Scotia's auditor general says.
- Nova Scotia sees an increase in moms on methadone
- Nova Scotia is seeing an increase in the number of pregnant women who are on methadone throughout their pregnancy as they cope with drug addiction.
- Cape Breton water utility not soaking up enough revenue, rate hike on the horizon
- The Cape Breton Regional Municipality has approved an increase in what people pay for their tap water.
- Coach K still going strong at St. FX after 42 seasons
- 71-year-old college basketball coach Steve Konchalski says after five decades, retirement is not in his near future