Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Omar Al-Isso, Halifax man, hopes to bring Syrian family to Nova Scotia
- A Halifax man who immigrated to Canada in 1995 from Syria says between 30 and 40 of his family members there are currently displaced by the civil war and he hopes to bring them to Canada.
- Updated Nova Star CEO Mark Amundsen questioned about future of ferry service
- Nova Scotia taxpayers will likely continue to subsidize the Nova Star ferry service, unless the company can accomplish a trio of difficult goals.
- New Falmouth bridge's safety rails sawed off, RCMP say
- Vandals have sawed safety railings off a bridge in Falmouth, N.S., according to RCMP.
- New Halifax police issue warning about drugs stolen from Dickson Centre
- Potentially dangerous drugs were stolen Wednesday morning from the Dickson Centre on South Park Street in Halifax, say Halifax Regional Police.
- Stephen Tynes not a public risk, says lawyer Stan MacDonald
- Stephen Tynes is not a risk to people living in the Halifax area, says his lawyer Stan MacDonald, after his client was released on bail.