Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1 except minus 6 in low lying inland areas.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High 10.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 late in the evening. Temperature rising to 13 in the evening then steady.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Driver in Enfield crash that killed a man facing 2 charges
- The driver of a single-vehicle crash that left one man dead in Enfield is facing charges of impaired driving causing death and refusing a breathalyzer.
- New Maritime lobster levy delayed, fisheries ministers say
- A promise from the three Maritime provinces to have a levy in place before the end of the year to support a marketing strategy for the region's embattled, $1-billion lobster industry is facing more delays.
- Cape Breton University creating new domestic recruiter job
- Cape Breton University (CBU) is creating a new job to focus on recruitment close to home.
- Peter Stoffer has questions about military mental health funding
- NDP MP Peter Stoffer is pleased to hear the federal government is committing $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among Canadian Forces members, but says the devil is in the details.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.