Sheet Harbour, NS
Set Sheet Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:03 PM ADT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:03 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 10 with temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Rainfall begins to taper off in most of Nova Scotia video
- Halifax had some localized flooding after a heavy downpour late Saturday afternoon but the rain slowed in most other parts of the province by the end of the day.
- Alton natural gas project sees delays into 2017
- Massive amounts of salt won't be filtered into the Shubenacadie River until next year as AltaGas Ltd. makes changes to its natural gas storage site near Stewiacke, N.S.
- Protesters cut lock, enter Muskrat Falls site in Labrador
- Protesters have broken through a gate at the Muskrat Falls work site in central Labrador, marching with flags and occupying the area Saturday afternoon.
- Impact of Muskrat Falls a Nova Scotia problem, protesters say
- Protesters in Halifax say Nova Scotia has a responsibility to ensure environmental security of land impacted by the Muskrat Falls project.
- Cooke Aquaculture feed barge sinks near Brier Island
- A Cooke Aquaculture barge carrying fish feed sunk earlier this week off Brier Island.