Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a mostly cloudy day on Saturday with a chance for some evening flurries. Winds won’t be as strong and we’ll get to -1 in the afternoon. Sunday… things change again. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: NE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Weather wallop on the way
- Central Manitoba could be in for a dump of snow this weekend.
- Winnipeg movement to end violence in North End celebrates 3 years
- A local movement aimed at ending violence in Winnipeg's North End has been meeting every Friday for three years.
- Black Friday shopping: Tips for crossing the border video
- Heading south for Black Friday deals next week? The Canada Border Services Agency has some tips for Manitoba cross-border shoppers to ensure a smoother return home.
- Winnipeg paramedic caught in explosion 'wasn't ready to die' video
- Paramedic Cory Schroeder said he's lucky to be alive after suffering severe burns in an explosion that happened in his Winnipeg condo.
- First Nations artist goes back to traditional diet to beat diabetes
- She calls it the reclamation of well-being diet. Call it what you will, but for K.C. Adams it is a way for her to stave off diabetes.