Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 18.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- new Senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- new Trust at Winnipeg city hall falls over golf course plan
- Some say the debate over privatizing and selling municipal golf courses is having a serious impact on trust at Winnipeg's city hall.
- new Winnipeg’s gay community welcomes easing of blood ban
- Manitoba's gay and bisexual community is applauding a move by Canadian Blood Services to ease restrictions who want to donate blood. But Jonathan Niemczak said the battle for equality isn't over yet.
- Discarded chairs, sofas, push risk of arson up video
- Some residents say piles of garbage in the city's back lanes are a fire hazard.
- exclusive Kids of MANFF officials paid for mileage, overtime video
- The agency in charge of disbursing federal money to 2011 flood evacuees paid thousands of dollars in overtime and mileage expenses –in some cases, to a senior official or the children of senior officials, CBC News has learned.