Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Fog dissipating this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Low 10.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Osborne Village attack, robbery sends man to hospital
- Winnipeg police are looking for suspects after a man was beaten and robbed in Osborne Village.
- Hamiota 'wonder babies' beat the odds with 1st birthday
- Twin sisters in Hamiota, Man., celebrated their first birthday over the weekend, which their mother says is a miracle milestone given the serious genetic blood disorder they have.
- Recap Riders win Labour Day thriller against Bombers video
- Anthony Allen's 15-yard touchdown run with 28 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter was the difference as the Saskatchewan Roughriders defeated the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 35-30 on Sunday.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators, other stats
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- Opinion Pride in Canada's royal roots
- An Ontario court decision that asserts Canada's oath of allegiance to the Queen for new citizens reinforces the fact that the Crown plays an important part of a uniquely Canadian democratic system, writes former Winnipegger David Grebstad.