Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:38 PM CDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:38 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Low 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High 29. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 17.
|Chance of thunderstorms||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis, 35, injured by bomb in law office video
- A Winnipeg lawyer has been taken to hospital in critical condition, and a law office was evacuated, following a bomb explosion in the city's Fort Rouge neighbourhood on Friday morning.
- Civil liberties group seeks intervener status in Aaron Driver hearing
- The Manitoba Association of Rights and Liberties wants to intervene in an upcoming court hearing for Aaron Driver to ensure the rights of the Winnipeg-based ISIS supporter are protected.
- Winnipeg police seek suspect in Osborne Street sexual assault
- Winnipeg police are looking for a male suspect who sexually assaulted a woman under the transit corridor overpass on Osborne Street early Friday morning.
- Obby Khan, Bombers 'Tackle Hunger' with CFL food drive video
- Obby Khan is hoping to help his former team feed the hungry as part of "Tackle Hunger," a nationwide effort to see which city with a CFL franchise can raise the most money and food for charity.
- AS IT HAPPENS Inspired by 1970s Manitoba, Dutch city tests guaranteed income
- The Dutch city of Utrecht wants to find out if simply handing out a basic monthly income to unemployed people with no strings attached might be a better way to improve their lives.