Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 1.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High minus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can expect another sunny day across the south on Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -3 but game time temperature should be around -5. Winds are not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New CFL bans Ottawa Redblacks chainsaw squad from sawing logs at 103rd Grey Cup in Winnipeg
- The CFL has ruled that the chainsaw squad that slices a wooden disk off a log whenver the Ottawa Redblacks score a touchdown won't be able to ply their trade at today's Grey Cup in Winnipeg.
- Opinion Yes, I'm a vegan and no, I don't want to proselytize others
- Yes, I'm vegan. I love animals and am happier not eating them. I care about our health, our environment, our world. And the three meat-eaters in my home.
- British whisky expert still convinced Crown Royal rye 'a masterpiece'
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- JETS BLOG It's time to do something with Ladd and Byfuglien
- The month of December arrives this week. On Tuesday, to be exact. That’s not so important in the big picture sense — Christmas presents are pretty great — but the arrival of the new month could mean something big for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Mild temperatures, light winds make for perfect Grey Cup weather in Winnipeg
- Grey Cup weather in Winnipeg could be a lot worse than what's forecast for the city, especially at the end of November.