Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 before morning. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be a breezy day with a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Expect winds out of the south at 30 to 40km/h in the afternoon with a high of 24 degrees. Most of the listeners and viewers I’ve been talking to say they want some rain. Well, it looks like we have some coming. I’m calling for showers Wednesday afternoon changing to rain Wednesday evening and periods of rain Thursday. Expect 10-15mm Wednesday night and another 10-15mm through the day Thursday. Behind that system, our weather turns cooler once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 25/30 the morning. SE @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg breaks ground on revamp of Battle of Seven Oaks monument
- Construction began on Tuesday on the re-imagining of the Battle of Seven Oaks Monument National Historic Site in Winnipeg's West Kildonan neighbourhood.
- Winnipeg woman's house sale ad used for online rental scam video
- A Winnipeg woman wants online classified site Kijiji to better monitor its postings after a string of strangers showed up at her home over the weekend.
- 'Let No One Be Alone' encourages Manitobans to reach out to seniors
- 'Let no one be alone' is the theme of the week for seniors' co-ordinators across Manitoba this week.
- Winnipeg to fine drivers caught on Sunday bike routes
- The City of Winnipeg is cracking down on those who drive on designated bike routes on Sundays and holidays this summer by imposing $185 fines to those who are caught.
- Blog Rethinking relationships with loved ones after visiting Anne Frank Museum
- Alyssa Homeniuk of Winnipeg, who is in Europe for the 70th anniversary of VE-Day, reflects on how well she knows her loved ones after a trip to the Anne Frank Museum.