Set Winkler as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 9:55 PM CST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 9:55 PM CST
Periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26 with temperature rising to minus 19 by morning. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- South End water main break leaves 8 homes without water
- A watermain break has left some homes in Winnipeg’s South End without water this Boxing Day Friday.
- Winnipeggers speak of hope 10 years after Indian Ocean tsunami video
- People in Winnipeg are thinking about the Indian Ocean tsunami, which hit countries in Southeast Asia and beyond 10 years ago on Friday.
- Protesters hold round dance at Winnipeg's Portage Place mall
- A group of protesters held a round dance Friday afternoon at Portage Place after one woman said she was pinned to the ground by a security guard in the morning.
- Winnipeg Boxing Day shoppers endure long lines for big deals video
- The big ticket item on boxing day in Winnipeg? Widescreen televisions. But if you're wondering if you should hit the mall, you need to weigh your tolerance for large crowds.
- Manitoba NDP remains unpopular, says Probe Research poll
- A new poll conducted by Probe Research shows the NDP well behind the Progressive Conservatives when it comes to voting preferences.