Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Jets’ Dustin Byfuglien injured against Senators
- Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien left Wednesday night's game against the Ottawa Senators with an apparent arm injury.
- Recap Senators, Andrew Hammond too much for Jets video
- Rookie goaltender Andrew Hammond made 35 saves and Kyle Turris had a goal and assist as the Ottawa Senators upset the Winnipeg Jets 3-1 on Wednesday.
- Winnipeg homeowners resigned to increasing costs of owning property video
- Manitoba realtors say the city's proposed budget could force Winnipeg homeowners out of their homes.
- Air Canada flight from Toronto has mechanical issue, towed after landing in Winnipeg
- An Air Canada flight from Toronto to Winnipeg had a mechanical issue Wednesday evening and had to be towed, according to a spokesperson for the Winnipeg Airports Authority.
- Four brothers laid to rest after fatal house fire in rural Manitoba
- About a thousand mourners packed a Mennonite church in the rural Manitoba community of Winkler to pay respects to four boys killed in a southern Manitoba house fire.