Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud early this afternoon. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then a few showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon then southwest 30 early in the evening. High 17.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Air Canada apologizes for luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Blustery, cloudy Saturday, but temps on the way up Sunday
- It will be grey and blustery, but it also could be the warmest Winnipeg has been yet this year.
- St. Vital run raises money for mutts in Manitoba
- More than 100 people and their mutts headed out for the second annual Run Your Heart Out at St. Vital Park Saturday morning.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies video
- Bars and restaurants in six of seven Canadian NHL cities are bracing for another spring without a hometown run at the Stanley Cup, but despite their dire financial predictions, some experts insist that local economies – including the service industry – will survive without playoff hockey.