Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 32. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 20.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we kick off the month of September, it will feel more like July. We will continue with our warm weather pattern this week with highs of 29 on Tuesday and 31 on Wednesday. Thursday is also warm at 28 but the afternoon looks stormy at this point. The instability numbers are “through the roof” for Thursday afternoon and there is a front moving through which could provide the trigger for storm development. I’ll be tracking the timing of that carefully this week. It does look like cooler weather will move in for the upcoming weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SSE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Canadian doctors co-signing prescriptions for U.S. patients
- Canadian doctors are co-signing prescriptions for American patients they haven't seen — a practice critics consider unethical and one that violates every province's standards of care, CBC News has learned.
- Catholic Church, province sued over sexual assault allegations in Métis schools
- Two former students of Métis schools in Manitoba run by the Roman Catholic Church are suing the church and the province for alleged sexual abuse.
- Contents of search warrant tied to Winnipeg police HQ construction to remain hidden
- Information used to obtain a search warrant of the headquarters of Caspian Construction will remain sealed for several months, as the RCMP continues an extensive investigation of the new Winnipeg Police Services headquarters project.
- Children's Advocate confirms investigation into case of teen abused, impregnanted by stepfather
- The provincial agency's investigation won't be made public regardless of whether they find cracks in the system or not.
- Behind the scenes: StreetReach searches for missing kids in Winnipeg video
- CBC's Caroline Barghout went out with StreetReach, an agency tasked with trying to find and take high-risk kids off the streets of Winnipeg. The following is an account of that night.