Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 01, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 01, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun May 01, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 21.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our sunny weekend continues Sunday with temps getting close to 20 degrees across parts of the south. Sunday night, there is a band of cloud that will move through the Red River Valley overnight into Monday (earlier in the west) By that time, winds will be generally out of the south. Monday, we get into the low 20s early in the day, then a cold front pushes through and shifts winds to the northwwest. Tuesday should be slightly cooler with some cloud cover before the sun returns on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Calm Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 Wind in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Crews put out fire on Winnipeg's Forrester Avenue
- Winnipeg fire and police crews are on scene after a fire broke out on Winnipeg's Forrester Avenue.
- NHL draft lottery: Maple Leafs win 1st-overall pick video
- The Toronto Maple Leafs won the 2016 NHL draft lottery Saturday and will select first overall when the entry draft takes place June 24-25.
- No one hurt in Saturday crash around River and Osborne, policy say
- No one was hurt in a crash at River Avenue and Osborne Street on Saturday, police say,
- 3 dead, 1 injured in crash on Opaskwayak Cree Nation
- A vehicle carrying four people smashed into a concrete barrier on a Manitoba First Nation just northwest of The Pas Saturday morning leaving one person dead.
- 4 ejected from vehicle in fatal crash east of Swan River, RCMP say
- A crash three kilometres north of the rural municipality of Minitonas, Man., left one man dead and three injured after they were ejected from their vehicle, RCMP say.