Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 early this morning. High 15.
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 6.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h early in the evening. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a few scattered showers through southern Manitoba tonight. It’s a more steady rain in the west. The showers will be on and off through the day Wednesday along with fairly windy conditions and a high of 16 degrees. Thursday starts with calm, sunny conditions but late afternoon marks a significant change in the pattern. Winds will pick up out of the west and we can expect another band of showers that lasts into Friday morning. Friday clears but the winds remain strong through the day with a chilly 8 degrees high temp.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WSW @ 10 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg school trustee pushes for e-cigarettes ban
- A Winnipeg school trustee is taking aim at e-cigarettes, trying to ban them from all schools in his division.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support video
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- New French education fight featured at new museum
- The story of a Prince Edward Island woman who fought for her children's right to be educated in French is being highlighted at the newly-opened Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- October gusts into Manitoba on wet, warm winds
- A couple of wet, warm, windy days welcome the start of October in Winnipeg.
- Manitoba orders probe into companies hired to watch kids in care
- The Manitoba government has ordered a review of the private companies that oversee kids under the care of child welfare authorities.