Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s a sunny but coolish day. We’ll get to about -3 this afternoon. Expect a -2 high on Friday with a sunny start to the day but a cloudy afternoon with a chance of a flurry then we are back above zero on the weekend. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday afternoon and evening with a high of 4 degrees. Sunday is milder at 6 with lots of sunshine and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: N @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 25/40 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Vic Toews lobbying to be reviewed by federal ethics commissioner
- The office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner says there is enough information to examine whether lobbying efforts for Peguis First Nation by former senior MP Vic Toews violated conflict of interest guidelines.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news across Canada
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.
- Cadet Honour Band comes together in Winnipeg to learn, perform
- Sea, army and air cadets from across Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta are gathered in Winnipeg this week to perform in the Northwest Region Cadet Honour Band.
- Winnipeg gallery carves out space for Inuit art collection
- Winnipeg's art gallery is trying to carve out space to house what's billed as the world's largest public collection of Inuit art — only a fraction of which is ever on display.
- Video From the CBC archives: Researcher coats polar bears in oil for science video
- Thirty-five years ago this month, a Norwegian researchers was given permission to coat three Manitoba polar bears in crude oil in a wind tunnel to, you know, see what would happen – all in the name of science.