Set Morden as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 42 in the morning and minus 32 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 43.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- Winnipeg magician Darcy Oake debuts TV special in UK
- Darcy Oake, a Winnipeg magician who rose to fame this spring as a contestent on Britain's Got Talent, is getting a lot of attention overseas again.
- Feature CBC Manitoba's top funny, weird, cute, offbeat stories of 2014
- This year CBC Manitoba covered a number of funny, eccentric, and cute stories from locals. Dogs were married in Brandon, UFO sightings were high, people were swimming and canoeing in the streets of White Ridge, the world's biggest poutine was created and consumed, and more!
- Winnipeg's Operation Red Nose short 100 New Year's Eve drivers
- Operation Red Nose needs more drivers to join their forces New Year’s Eve.
- Extreme cold, –40 C wind chill freezes most of Manitoba Sunday video
- Sunday was sunny, but freezing. Environment Canada issued an extreme cold warning for most of Manitoba Sunday afternoon.
- Louis Stevenson, former chief of Peguis First Nation, dies at 64
- A former Chief of Peguis First Nation has died after a battle with cancer.