Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Holiday Monday will be a little cooler than the rest of the weekend. Expect highs in the low 20s for most of southern Manitoba. The first half of this coming week will be slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s until Thursday and Friday when we start to warm up once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- HitchBOT creators offered help to rebuild hitchhiking robot video
- The friendly Canadian hitchhiking robot that met its untimely end on the hard streets of Philadelphia might be given another chance at life.
- 67th annual Manitoba Derby bolts through Assiniboia Downs
- The biggest annual horse racing event in the province is happening in Winnipeg today.
- Analysis In this election campaign, the only constant is 'change'
- The word of the week, indeed this entire campaign, is change. Of course, change can mean many different things, and if day one of the election campaign is anything to go by, Canadians are about to find out just how many.
- Royal archives: What Canadian secrets might they reveal?
- Despite the media fuss touched off by publication of images showing a young Princess Elizabeth acting out a Nazi salute in the 1930s, historians and others are arguing that the royal archives should be opened to wider public access.
- Looks like summer in Winnipeg, but feels like fall
- The holiday Monday kicks off what will be a little cooler week than Winnipeggers have been used to. Rather than pushing the 30 C mark, the temperatures will just be cracking 20 C.