Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we work through the week, temps will gradually get warmer toward Wednesday. This afternoon’s high looks like a breezy -3. The afternoon high on Wednesday rises to +2.
Thursday and through the weekend, daytime highs will be between zero and +1, although, the weekend looks a little messy with cloud cover and the possibility of some wet flurries.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Jets put Pavelec back between pipes after 3 months with Moose
- The Winnipeg Jets are bringing back Ondrej Pavelec after the goalie spent more than three months with the team's AHL affiliate.
- Family of 15 loses home 2 months after teenage son's highway death
- A Manitoba family has lost nearly everything in a fire only a few months after a tragic collision killed their teenage son.
- CBC Investigates Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- Federal public safety officials approved a licence that would enable the Winnipeg Police Service to purchase devices from an undisclosed company designed to intercept the private communications of citizens, documents obtained by CBC News reveal.
- New Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign receiver Kenny Stafford
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed receiver Kenny Stafford to a two-year contract.
- Evidence and autopsy the focus as 2nd day of Candace Derksen murder trial begins
- The second day of Mark Edward Grant's retrial into the killing of Candace Derksen, 13, begins Tuesday and the court is expected to hear from witnesses who had direct contact with evidence gathered at the scene where the girl's body was found 32 years ago today.