Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
Clear. Low minus 28.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then light snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 29.
|Light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Hard to believe this is still November. We’ll struggle to reach -18 today. Get ready for a -30 night tonight…. even colder in the north. Not much relief in sight but we do get a little milder as a snowy system pushes through the prairies tonight into Thursday and then into Friday for the eastern prairies. This is the same system dropping 50-75cms in the mountains and 20-30cms in Edmonton today. It will lose a lot of it’s steam as it moves toward Manitoba. By supper time Friday, we’ll see snow in Winnipeg. Expect to shovel 3 or 4cm Saturday morning. There’ll be a couple more cms on Saturday before the temp dives again into Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Family from Long Plain First Nation worried about missing son in Winnipeg
- Family and friends of Colten Pratt continue to look for answers. He's been missing without a trace for more than three weeks now.
- Selinger government wants to replace federal First Nations band constables
- A policing amendment bill introduced by the Selinger government could see First Nations safety officers replace federal band constables.
- Woman loses appeal of sentence in Winnipeg fire that killed 5
- A Winnipeg woman who appealed her life sentence for killing five people in a 2011 rooming house fire has lost.
- Missing teen girl last seen in Dauphin
- RCMP are asking for the public's help in finding a missing teenage girl.
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette eyeing another run for office
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette says he is looking for a party that can get him elected as he approaches his second run for office.