Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around for several more days. Expect a sun/cloud mix on Monday. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Recent Manitoba court policy to address delays could pit legal rights against one another: defence lawyers
- New rules in Manitoba's superior court — designed to speed up trial dates and prevent cases from being thrown out due to unreasonable delays — are raising concerns within the criminal defence community.
- Community mourns 'well-loved' teen found freezing near Shamattawa, Man.
- Chanelle Redhead wanted to make a difference in her community and was known for her beautiful smile, but now Shamattawa is mourning her death after she was found frozen just outside of the community on Saturday.
- Winnipeg growth fees study shelved, advice ignored video
- A decade before Winnipeg City Council plowed ahead with a blanket growth fee charge, a report obtained by the CBC warned the city to examine area-specific exemptions and discounts for industrial developments.
- UN lawyer to visit Manitoba to observe influx of asylum seekers video
- The United Nations will send a human rights lawyer to Manitoba on an observation mission in the coming weeks related to the recent influx of refugees, who've trickled into the province on foot after fleeing the United States.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C video
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.