Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sure would be nice to see some sunshine after a fairly cloudy weekend. Unless you are in the extreme southwest corner of the province…. it’ll be a rather dull day. Some of that clear sky may work it’s way east this afternoon. There isn’t a whole lot falling out of the cloud today… the odd snow flake and maybe some freezing drizzle in the southeast corner of MB. Temps will fall gently this afternoon but rise again tomorrow to -1 in the afternoon. Wednesday brings some snow in the morning, especially through the Interlake area and southeastern Manitoba. What follows that system is a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned. Check the 7-Day Forecast on this page to see the numbers for the weekend…. a reminder that it’s still winter.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Updated True North only 'credible' proposal for Carlton street hotel: CentreVenture
- The city’s executive policy committee is meeting Monday to decide whether or not to levy a $16-million penalty against construction company Stuart Olson.
- Revised UNESCO bid submitted for Manitoba-Ontario boreal forest
- Manitoba is trying once again to get special UNESCO recognition for the boreal forest the province shares with Ontario.
- Infographic NHL playoff odds: Canadian teams' chances vary
- With the All-Star game out of the way and the "second half" of the NHL's regular season about to begin, the race for playoff spots is heating up. Find out each Canadian team's chances of making the Stanley Cup tournament in this interactive graphic from the Canadian Press.
- Portage and Main debate revisited by Winnipeg downtown committee video
- A City of Winnipeg committee is asking officials for more information about potentially reopening the intersection of Portage Avenue and Main Street to pedestrians.
- New Stephen Kakfwi stands with Winnipeg mayor against racism audio
- Former N.W.T. Premier Stephen Kakfwi stood with Winnipeg's mayor, Brian Bowman, as he addressed the media after his city was declared the most racist in Canada by Maclean's magazine. Kakfwi says the North 'has something to teach the rest of the country.'