Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Low 13.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Bomb unit called to East Kildonan street
- A tense evening in the 500 block of Washington Avenue as police block off the street, and at one point, officers could be seen with guns drawn.
- BOOK REVIEW One flies, one stings: H is for Hawk and The Bees
- There is a funny – but kind of disturbing – scene in that 90s sitcom Friends, when Phoebe discovers how the book (and movie ) Old Yeller really ends. Apparently Phoebe grew up on a version heavily edited by her mom, where Old Yeller saves the family … The End.
- Winnipeg police seek motive in Petersen King law office bombing video
- Police are still trying to determine the motive for a bombing at a Winnipeg law firm that seriously injured a lawyer.
- Justin Trudeau makes campaign stop in Winnipeg
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau has been out on the campaign trail and made a stop in Winnipeg Saturday.
- Winnipeg Energy East critics paddle river as part of nationwide event
- A group of Winnipeggers cycled and paddled through Winnipeg Saturday morning hoping to shed light on how the proposed Energy East pipeline poses a threat to the environment.