Set Morden as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing early this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
30° | 11°
86° | 52°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Drew Willy still out with injury, Bombers have backup QB ready
- Although Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy showed up for practice Sunday, he didn’t participate in drills.
- Winnipeg family grateful after body pulled from Red River
- The family of a woman whose body was found in the Red River Saturday is grateful to the Drag the Red search efforts.
- Portage la Prairie woman dies after being hit by car
- A 31-year-old woman from Portage la Prairie is dead after she was hit by a car last night as she walked along Highway 305 in Long Plain First Nation.
- Dauphin man charged with arson after historic hotel burns to ground
- A 30-year-old man from Dauphin and Swan River has been charged with arson after a historic hotel in Dauphin burnt to the ground last week.
- Blog Peluso hopes to add punch to Jets lineup after strong offseason
- Jets coach Paul Maurice stood near the blue line on Day 2 of training camp at the MTS Iceplex Saturday and with whistle in hand he waited.