Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 4:37 AM
Sunset: 10:22 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Searching for Jessie: after 4 years, Yellowknifer's bottled message lands in PEI
- An environmental clean-up crew in P.E.I. are trying to track down a 13-year-old from Yellowknife, whose message in a bottle they found during a river clean up four years after it was launched from a beach in New Brunswick.
- Michael Nehass interrupts crown and judge, asks for legal aid
- Michael Nehass was supposed to argue in Yukon Supreme Court today against the Crown's request for him to undergo a psychiatric assessment.
- New Thieves rob boy of bike in the middle of the day in Whitehorse
- Whitehorse RCMP are investigating a number of recent thefts and a robbery that occurred in the middle of the day on Tuesday.
- Fort Liard's James Duntra heads to U.K. for soccer camp
- Fort Liard's James Duntra, 16, has never left Canada. However, he's on his way to Manchester, U.K., on the soccer trip of a lifetime.
- Search and rescue underway in Hall Beach, Nunavut for missing 13 year-old
- A search and rescue team has been deployed in Hall Beach, searching for Mike Jr. Maliki, a 13-year-old who was last seen July 28th at a cabin north of the Nunavut community.