Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 104.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 39.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 42.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. gov't spends $26M on 8 new Fireboss water bombers
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is paying $26 million for a new fleet of eight water bombers. It's the first time the GNWT has bought new planes for the purpose since it inherited the federal government's 60-year-old Connair C-125s.
- Yukon government to own Dawson City sewage plant
- The town of Dawson City won't be taking over its wastewater treatment plant, as originally intended. The Yukon government says the facility costs more to operate than expected.
- Jeffrey Salomonie did not intend to kill Daisy Curley, argues defence
- In his closing statements Tuesday, defence lawyer James Morton said the trial of Jeffrey Salomonie was about one issue: Salomonie's state of mind when he killed Daisy Curley.
- 8 N.W.T. MLAs have to go to court before they can take their seats
- Eight Northwest Territories MLAs have to go to court before they can take their seats during the first major session of the legislative assembly next week.
- Colville Lake, N.W.T., now powered by solar/diesel hybrid system
- Colville Lake, N.W.T., is pioneering a solar power/diesel power hybrid system that is poised to reduce the town's reliance on fuel.