Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:34 AM
Sunset: 2:56 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 32.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 33.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens Saturday
- The Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens to light traffic on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Santa's gifts come by sealift in Grise Fiord
- For more than 20 years, Santa has been delivering a toy by sealift to each boy and girl under 13 years old in Grise Fiord, Nunavut, with a little help from the hamlet and the community's co-op.