Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Temperature steady near zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa video
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 7 N.W.T., 2 Yukon First Nations publish chief, council salaries video
- So far, seven Northwest Territories First Nations and two Yukon First Nations have made public what their chiefs and councillors are paid, under the new First Nations Financial Transparency Act.
- 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse video
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Pond Inlet death
- RCMP charged a Pond Inlet man with second-degree murder in connection with the death of a 43-year-old man in the community over the weekend.
- Methane tanker rolls on Klondike Highway
- A tanker carrying 55,000 litres of methane gas rolled Tuesday night on the Klondike Highway just south of the bridge at Dawson City, Yukon.