Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h. High 6.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Northwestel's new higher speed, higher data plans still overpriced, says critic
- Some Northwestel customers are now seeing faster internet with more data, but one critic says it's not enough, and northern internet capacity should be an issue in the federal election.
- N.W.T. MLA Daryl Dolynny questions Liquor Licensing Board's expenses
- Daryl Dolynny, the MLA for Range Lake, is questioning how much it’s costing the territory to enforce liquor laws.
- Profile Yukon candidate Ryan Leef proud of Harper government, and his own record
- Ryan Leef says he's proud of the Conservative government's record, and says he's got nothing to apologize for as he campaigns for re-election.
- Igloolik stabbing victim recovering in Ottawa hospital: RCMP
- A 55-year-old Igloolik man has been charged with aggravated assault, following an incident Saturday night that sent a 54-year-old woman to hospital.
- Michael McLeod clarifies promise to increase Northern Residents Deduction
- Northwest Territories Liberal candidate Michael McLeod is dialing back on a campaign promise to increase the Northern Residents Deduction, following the release of the Liberal Party's full platform today.