Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -44
Feels like: -47
Sunrise: 9:32 AM
Sunset: 2:57 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 43.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 30.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuit leaders remember Nelson Mandela
- Canadian Inuit leaders issued statements today on Nelson Mandela's death, saying his battles against racism, inequality and poverty had deep meaning among Inuit.
- Dejaeger trial to hear from former colleague today
- The third week of the trial of Roman Catholic priest Eric Dejaeger wraps up today, with testimony from Father Robert Lechat who worked with Dejaeger decades ago in Igloolik.
- Accused trafficker says she uses pot to treat back pain
- A Yellowknife woman charged with trafficking marijuana told a jury Thursday she started growing marijuana because the drug was the best way to treat pain she suffers as a result of a spinal injury.
- Exclusive Watson Lake hospital held wake without consent: family video
- Teresa Scheunert's family say they're shocked by the way they say their mother's body was treated at the Watson Lake hospital.
- Video N.W.T. devolution bill debate goes to committee video
- CBC's Juanita Taylor reports