Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 6:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 9:26 AM
Sunset: 3:00 PM
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Indigenous Reads: Drew Hayden Taylor blends science fiction with Indigenous story
- If you've been reading along with our Indigenous Reads book club you know it's time to dig into book number three. Drew Hayden Taylor is an Anishinabe author and playwright from Curve Lake First Nations in Ontario. His latest book Take Us To Your Chief blends First Nations story with science fiction.
- Deepak International, owners lose $4.5 million lawsuit to financiers
- A business behind a troubled attempt to revive Yellowknife's diamond cutting and polishing industry may have been dealt a fatal blow, as a judge ruled that Deepak International and its owners owe a Bay Street financing firm $4.5 million.
- Whitehorse saw warmest November in 40 years
- The average temperture last month in Yukon was -4.4 C, a full five degrees higher than what's normal for November. But Environment Canada says colder times are coming.
- Buffalo Airways awarded contract to operate N.W.T.'s new water bomber fleet
- Buffalo Airways has won the contract to operate eight new aircraft that will help battle — and hopefully slow down — forest fires in the Northwest Territories.
- RCMP investigating after threat called into Air Tindi
- All of Air Tindi's planes landed safely Friday after a threat was called into the airline. Police are investigating, but the details of the threat have not yet been released.