Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 17.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Go back to bed! Early-riser bear spotted near Whitehorse
- Wildlife officials typically tell Yukoners to keep an eye out for bears coming out of hibernation in April. 'We don’t generally get sightings reported this time of year.'
- Dog gets caught in snare on Inuvik walking trail, leg amputated
- Ellie the dog is back in Inuvik, N.W.T., after an expensive trip to Yellowknife for veterinary care.
- N.W.T.-Nunavut mine access road would cross Bathurst caribou calving grounds, says MLA
- Should the Northwest Territories government continue to promote and support a pan-territorial road project that could threaten the already-imperiled Bathurst caribou herd? That’s what one MLA wants to know.
- Nunavut Legislative Assembly begins winter sitting today
- Nunavut's Legislative Assembly begins its longest sitting of the year on Tuesday.
- Ontario skip turned coach key to N.W.T. early success at Scotties
- Ontario skip John Epping reached out to Kerry Galusha about helping out with her Yellowknife team two years ago.