Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Overcast. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-12° | -26°
10° | -15°
-11° | -23°
12° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Marty McSorley praises Tootoo during Nunavut visit
- Compare the hockey statistics of Jordin Tootoo and Marty McSorley side by side and there's one that stands out from the rest: penalty minutes.
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.