Set Lutselke as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 12:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 10:35 PM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 10:35 PM MST
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tuktoyaktuk opens shelter for residents left without power by storm
- Tuktoyaktuk has opened an emergency shelter for residents who have been left without power by a storm that passed through the community.
- Forest fire expert says N.W.T. may be in for lots more smoke and flame
- Bad fire seasons usually occur in clumps, says Mike Flannigan, a professor in the University of Alberta's Renewable Resources department.
- Nunavut students to tell their stories in song at festival
- A music teacher from the University of Toronto has been working with children in Iqaluit and Apex in advance of a spring choral festival.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .
- Tlicho injunction to delay launch of N.W.T. land and water superboard
- The injunction will remain in place until the court can hear and rule on the Tlicho Government's argument that doing away with the boards violates the Tlicho Agreement.