Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:04 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 36.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 37 in the morning and minus 29 in the afternoon.
Clearing early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 37.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cree walkers leave Moose Factory, Ontario, on healing path
- The Meenwach'heewouwan Maskinnou (Healing Path) Walkers left Moose Factory, Ontario, yesterday on a journey by snowshoe that will take them to Chisasibi, Quebec, over the course of a month.
- 'Bear was looking right at him': Close encounters with polar bears in Labrador
- What would you do if you came face to face with a polar bear in your kitchen window? Kate Turnbull and Tim Coombs who live in Labrador know exactly how it feels.
- John Ralston Saul: Indigenous Peoples don't need sympathy, they need you to take action
- John Ralston Saul is an award-winning essayist, novelist and philosopher, but at the height of Idle No More, he was compelled to lend his pen to the issues affecting Indigenous Peoples, creating The Comeback.
- CBC Forum When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA?
- An Ontario man convicted of animal abuse has been ordered to give a DNA sample in case he commits crimes in the future. We want to hear from you: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA? Should animal abuse cases warrant submitting DNA? You weighed in via CBC Forum.
- Yukon Quest sled dog race begins today in Fairbanks, Alaska
- 23 mushers are competing in this year's 1,600 kilometre race, from Fairbanks to Whitehorse.