Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
SE 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Becoming cloudy this morning then periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 10.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T. video
- A grizzly bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon funds road upgrade to mountain biking trails video
- A rough mountain road leading to biking and hiking trails in Carcross is as good as new, thanks to money from an unlikely source.
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading video
- With 22 of all 32 regions in Scotland's independence referendum being announced, the No side of the campaign has a substantial but not yet foregone lead.
- Yukon to pay for teen's $350K cystic fibrosis drug
- The Yukon Government is going to take over covering the cost of an expensive drug that has changed a young teenager's life.
- Backlash grows against proposed N.W.T. power hike
- Over 650 people have added their names to Aaron Reid’s online petition urging the public utilities board to reject a proposed power rate increase. ‘This is a crisis situation that we’re in right now and the current solution that’s on the table isn’t acceptable.'