Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
SSE 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Handguns, assault rifles seized at Alaska/Yukon border
- Two U.S. residents are facing firearms-smuggling charges after border services officers at Beaver Creek, Yukon, seized handguns and assault rifles in separate incidents.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- Yellowknife cast member cuts off hair for role in 'Les Mis' video
- When April Hayward's character succombs to the "depths of her miserableness," she cuts off all her hair to sell it. Hayward decided she'd cut her 10-inch-long hair off too and donate it to Locks for Love.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.