Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:51 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Light snow or drizzle ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening and overnight. Wind light except east 30 km/h over northeastern sections early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New First AIr, Canadian North airlines call off merger
- Parent companies Makivik Corporation and NorTerra announced Thursday that they have terminated discussions on merging the two Northern airlines.
- Gunman yelled 'For Iraq:' Ottawa shooting eyewitness audio
- Hayden Trenholm, the policy advisor for N.W.T. Senator Nick Sibbeston, says he felt like he was watching a movie when he heard four shots fired while he was near the National War Memorial Wednesday morning, and then saw a "soldier on the ground, not moving."
- Yukon fashion designer set for Paris runway
- Sho Sho Esquiro is of Kaska and Tlingit ancestry. On Oct 31 her designs will be strutted across a Paris catwalk at the Eiffel Tower
- New women's shelters planned in Cree communities
- New shelters in the Cree communities of Waskaganish and Waswanipi will offer 18 beds each to help women and children escape domestic abuse.
- Northerners call Ottawa shooting 'surreal' video
- It was business as usual on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning, 'then all of a sudden … there was a number of noises, which obviously you realize is gunfire," says Yukon Senator Dan Lang, who was in a caucus meeting when shots were fired in the Centre Block of Parliament Hill.