Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
N 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Retailers should show savings on receipts, says Nutrition North board
- The Nutrition North advisory board is pushing to have retailers print receipts saying exactly how much money customers saved on their purchases through the shipping subsidy.
- Unreserved: Telling stories of indigenous Canada
- This week on Unreserved on CBC Radio One: A father uses the beauty of a drum song to battle his grief, a residential school survivor captures the demons of his past on paper, and a young Inuk fighter fights to make his dreams a reality.
- Winnipeg gallery carves out space for Inuit art collection
- Winnipeg's art gallery is trying to carve out space to house what's billed as the world's largest public collection of Inuit art — only a fraction of which is ever on display.