Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High 13.
|A few showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut RCMP investigating suspicious death in Kimmirut
- Nunavut police are investigating a suspicious death in Kimmirut after they were called to a scene this morning where they found a deceased male.
- Transport Canada response to Resolute crash not enough: TSB
- The Transportation Safety Board says Transport Canada's response to a plane crash that killed 12 people in Resolute, Nunavut, three years ago doesn't go far enough.
- School bus changes upset Whitehorse parents
- Some parents in the Whitehorse area are upset with changes to school bus service in the city. Among other things, they say some students are spending an hour a day on buses that aren't moving.
- U.S. military wants multi-purpose sensors in Canada’s Arctic
- Several conversations with high-ranking U.S. military officers point to a common desire: multi-purpose sensors in Canada's Arctic that would sniff out a wider range of potential threats than just intercontinental ballistic missiles.
- 32 new whooping cranes is good news at Wood Buffalo Park
- A biologist at Wood Buffalo National Park says the iconic bird is continuing its long, slow recovery from the brink of extinction, with a total of 32 new birds that made it through the summer.