Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.
Clearing in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon candidate Ryan Leef defends actions in citizen's arrest of sign defacer audio
- Ryan Leef and the woman who was caught red-handed destroying his campaign signs by a dark roadside agree that the incident happened and that it was wrong, but other details in the bizarre story remain fuzzy.
- First Nations Transparency Act: Northerners, First Nations react to issue
- As many First Nations in the North face having funding cut after missing this year's First Nations Financial Transparency Act deadline, the issue has people talking in the Northwest Territories and across the country.
- Iqaluit residents concerned about pedestrian safety after traffic influx
- A traffic influx in Iqaluit has some residents sounding off about pedestrian safety again. Many have taken to Facebook with stories of near-misses.
- Opinion Unnecessary recession: Partnership with First Nations would supercharge economy
- It’s official. Canada is in a recession. The cold hard truth is First Nations have been in economic depression since Canada carved out the first postage-stamp size reserves over 200 years ago. Neither of us needs to be in this position.
- Bears on N.W.T.'s Cameron Falls Trail prompt advisory
- The territorial government is asking the public not to use the Cameron Falls Trail, about 47 kilometres east of Yellowknife, due to bear sightings in the area.