Set Wekweeti as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:53 AM
Sunset: 11:14 PM
SSE 21 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- new Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.
- Yukon WCB premiums drop for 5th year in a row
- Yukon's workers compensation premiums will go down again next year for the fifth year in a row, but officials caution those rates aren't likely to go any lower.