Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Rodger Cuzner says extended campaign a waste of taxpayer's money
- Incumbent Liberal candidate for Cape Breton-Canso Roger Cuzner says he's not planning on an 11-week campaign, wants volunteers to enjoy their summer.
- MV Farley Mowat raised in Shelburne Harbour
- The anti-sealing ship MV Farley Mowat is afloat in the Shelburne Harbour. The vessel sank on June 25 and the Canadian Coast Guard has been working ever since to lift the ship from the bottom of the harbour.
- First World War touched everyday lives in Halifax, Atlantic Canada
- While Canadian soldiers were fighting in Europe during the First World War, the effects of the conflict were increasingly felt on the home front — nowhere more so than in parts of Atlantic Canada.
- Cape Breton police thwart drug store robbery in Sydney
- A 27-year-old man is facing several charges in relation to an attempted robbery at the Shoppers Drug Mart in Sydney on Saturday.
- Nova Scotia wines and one New Brunswick vintage win awards
- Eleven Nova Scotia wines won medals at this year's National Wine Awards of Canada.