Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
WSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A few rain showers or periods of drizzle changing to a few flurries this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 early in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry students to decide together justice for Facebook posts video
- The president of Dalhousie University in Halifax has announced the steps he is going to take in response to sexually explicit Facebook posts attributed to some male students in the faculty of dentistry.
- New Lost Port Williams hunter found safe after 17 hours in woods
- A missing hunter has been found safe after getting lost in thick brush near Blomidon Provincial Park for about 17 hours on Wednesday.
- New Elizabeth Gallagher of Cole Harbour wins free trip around the world
- What’s in a name? Well, for Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher it means a trip around the world. The 23-year-old Cole Harbour woman is leaving today to start the first leg of a round-the-world trip, all thanks to one man’s breakup.
- Annapolis Valley autism group moving into new, but empty home
- After nearly a year of hard work, the Annapolis Valley chapter of the Autism Society of Nova Scotia is ready to open the doors at its new home but the space isn't quite what they dreamed of.
- New Trevor Zinck shared 26 beers night of arrest, court hears
- The trial of a former Nova Scotia politician charged with impaired driving opened Wednesday with testimony from a worker at a Halifax-area bowling alley who said he believes Trevor Zinck and another man drank 26 beers between them on the night he was arrested.