Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
S 60 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy ending this morning then clearing. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 23 except 19 along the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 15.
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- Climate change rallies held across Maritimes
- Dozens of people gathered in the streets in communities across the Maritimes, part of the hundreds of climate change marches happening across the globe today.
- Northern Pulp spokesman David MacKenzie steps down
- The man who spoke on behalf of problem-plagued Northern Pulp in Pictou County, Nova Scotia has left his job.
- Edmundston's St. John the Baptist church fire 'suspicious' video
- A fire destroyed that destroyed a 140-year-old church in Edmundston, N.B., on Saturday is being investigated as a potential arson, according to police.
- Dartmouth home invasion sends 75-year-old man to hospital
- A 75-year-old man remains in hospital after he and his wife awoke Sunday to a pair of intruders in their home.