Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 10.
Rain at times heavy. Risk of a thundershower in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along the coast late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 15.
Rain at times heavy with risk of a thundershower. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along the coast. Temperature steady near 15.
|Rain at times heavy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Acadia Park in Lower Sackville has hockey rink boards stolen
- The community group behind Acadia Park in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia are going after vandals who have targeted them for the past three years.
- Wolfville residents fed up with partying Acadia students
- Residents in the town of Wolfville are fed up with the loud music, rowdy parties and public urination that comes with the new school year and this time the town appears to be listening.
- Halifax military families cautious after Quebec hit and run
- There's a heightened sense of anxiety among military families with loved ones at CFB Halifax in light of the deadly attack on a Canadian Forces member in Quebec.
- Lower Sackville sexual assault complaint investigated by police
- Nova Scotia RCMP are looking for two men and a dark-coloured, two-door car as they investigate a sexual assault complaint from a 37-year-old woman on Tuesday.
- Halifax landlord urges caution after renters cause $12K in damage
- A Nova Scotia woman is speaking out after she says her tenants caused $12,000 in damage to a Halifax house that she and her husband had put up as a rental property.