Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. A few rain showers beginning this evening changing to flurries near midnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low plus 1.
Flurries changing to rain showers in the morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High plus 3.
Rain showers or flurries ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh's background investigated by the Jesuits
- The Catholic order, Canadian Jesuits International, is sending a private investigator to look into the background of Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh.
- Lawrencetown crash sends man to hospital via LifeFlight
- One person had to be airlifted to hospital in Halifax after a serious accident in the Annapolis Valley according to Nova Scotia RCMP.
- South Alton house fire leaves family of six homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross says a family in South Alton, Nova Scotia can thank a barking dog and a smoke detector for alerting them to a house fire early Sunday morning.
- Nova Institution for Women in Truro inmate dies
- An inmate at the Nova Institution for Women in Truro has died, according to Correctional Service Canada.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.