Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain ending this morning then cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thundershower. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New February holiday to cost provincial health districts $3M
- The province will be on the hook for a lot of money to cover wages for the new February holiday, including a total cost of about $3 million for the district health authorities, alone.
- New N.S. group wants answers about lobster levy
- The province's fish packers association says it's surprised by the new provincial government's proposed levy on lobster.
- Top N.S. judge 'impressed' by impact of live-tweeting
- A top judge in Nova Scotia says he is surprised at the positive impact live-tweeting inside the courtroom has had after the province's judiciary recently relaxed the rules on the use of Twitter in the courts.
- QUIZ Test your Nova Scotia beach law prowess
- Test your knowledge on the dos and don'ts of beach etiquette in Nova Scotia.
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.