Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 12:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 late this evening then light before morning. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 8-year-old girl and friends resist attempted abduction in Truro
- Truro police are investigating the attempted abduction of an eight-year-old girl at a local hotel over the weekend.
- Online map sheds light on money spent to expropriate Africville land audio
- An amateur architectural historian spent hours reading through all of the Halifax city council minutes from the 1960s to determine how much Africville residents were paid to have their land expropriated, then built a map.
- 'An awful lot' of prison violence leaves feds with growing legal burden
- Canada's prison service faced 1,200 legal actions at the end of last March — a figure the federal prison ombudsman says is enough to keep an entire law firm busy.
- Update on Halifax police drug audit finds 'significant' progress, but some exhibits still missing
- A review of 34 recommendations for the way Halifax Regional Police handle drug exhibits in criminal matters shows 24 are complete and 11 are ongoing.
- 'It's a woman's world, too,' says 1st female president of Whitney Pier legion
- Myrtle MacKinnon was sworn in as the president of the Whitney Pier branch of the Royal Canadian Legion this month.