Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 25.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Glace Bay fire destroys former Guildwood building
- Cape Breton Regional Police are trying to determine if a homeless person was inside an unused building that went up in flames Friday night in Glace Bay but it could take more than 24 hours to know for sure.
- New Sydney Chase the Ace jackpot climbs to $430K
- The excitement is building around Sydney's Chase the Ace as the number of cards remaining in the deck stands at only 13 with a jackpot estimated to reach $430,000.
- Carnation milk mystery substance turns out to be mould
- A Fall River, Nova Scotia woman who found a mysterious substance at the bottom of a can of Carnation milk says an official with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency told her the substance was mould.
- 10-year-old crowdfunding his dream of a flight in Lancaster bomber
- 10-year-old Euan MacDonald has a dream. He plans to take his passion for vintage aircrafts to new heights through a gofundme campaign in hopes of taking a flight in Hamilton's Lancaster Bomber
- Fishing for China: How a little lobster is making a big impact video
- Chinese love of high-quality seafood triples online sales for home delivery in a year.