Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near midnight except periods of rain along the coast overnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm except rainfall amount 2 mm along the coast. Fog patches along the coast overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Periods of rain along the coast early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- Air Canada AC624 crash investigators recover cockpit recorders video
- Investigators are collecting more evidence from the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC 624, including new close-up photos that show severe damage to the aircraft and the recovery of the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.
- Matt Whitman says Bedford Highway should try reversing lanes
- A Halifax area councillor thinks the city should give reversing lanes along the Bedford Highway a try even if it's only used for morning rush hours.
- Trevor Zinck impaired driving trial hears closing arguments
- The Crown argued Monday that the testimony given by a former Nova Scotia politician charged with impaired driving is sufficient on its own to convict him of the offence.