Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 7:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of rain beginning before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 8.
Periods of rain ending early in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Cape Breton's Gabarus lighthouse saved from the sea video
- Just in time for the 300th anniversary of the tiny fishing community of Gabarus, Cape Breton, the community's lighthouse has been saved from falling into the sea.
- New Syrian refugees to benefit from Stewiacke corn
- Farmers have donated land, time and supplies to grow 45 tonnes of corn for the Canadian Foodgrains Bank. The charity uses proceeds from the sale of the corn to help feed refugees around the world.
- New Tyson Cave vies for WBU super bantamweight title
- Boxing history could be made tomorrow night in Dartmouth. Hometown favourite Tyson Cave is vying to become the WBU’s World Super Bantamweight Champion. If he succeeds, he’ll be the first Nova Scotia-born boxer to win a world title on home soil.
- New Bands team up to record, tour in Greville Tapes Music Club
- A Sackville, N.B. music manager has come up with a unique way to write, record, tour and promote new music, all within a week.
- HMCS Montréal returns to Halifax following NATO exercises
- Sailors were showered with hugs and kisses on Friday as families reunited on the deck of HMCS Montréal during its homecoming ceremony in Halifax.