Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Flurries and rain showers late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Low minus 3.
|A few flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of freezing rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Glace Bay teen broke leg, pelvis, in cliff fall
- A Cape Breton teenager is recovering in a Halifax hospital after she fell 20 metres off an icy cliff this weekend.
- South-end Halifax death was a homicide, police say
- The death of a 65-year-old man found at a residence on South Street in Halifax was a homicide, Halifax Regional Police said Monday.
- Cape Rouge sinking on LaHave River in Bridgewater
- Emergency crews scrambled to the Bridgewater wharf on Monday afternoon after a fishing vessel, ordinarily tied up to the wharf, began sinking into the LaHave River.
- Random drive-by shooting leads to car crash near Sydney
- An apparently random drive-by shooting led to a car crash and arrests in the Sydney area on the weekend, say Cape Breton Regional Police.
- Storm coming Wednesday; will bring freezing rain or snow
- Another winter storm is blowing in from the south of the Great Lakes toward Nova Scotia, but it's not yet clear if the howling winds will bring snow or freezing rain.