Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches retreating to the coast this morning. High 21 except 11 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 22 except 12 along parts of the coast.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dartmouth woman shocked by donated bodies transported in U-Haul
- A Dartmouth woman is expressing concerns about the way Dalhousie University transports the remains of people who have donated their bodies for medical research.
- New Halifax breast milk shipped to Calgary and sent back to IWK
- To say it's a long milk run would be an understatement. Donated human breast milk is being shipped from Halifax to the Calgary Mothers' Milk Bank where it's pasteurized, tested and processed for safety.
- New Canadian lighthouse heritage list to be made public in next 90 days
- The future for scores of Canada's surplus lighthouses will be revealed within the next 90 days as the federal government is required by law to make public a list of the structures it considers worthy of a heritage designation.
- New Alder Point celebrates 60th Blessing of the Fleet
- Eunice MacFarlane recalls the first Blessing of the Fleet ceremony in Alder Point in 1955. This year's event takes place on Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for May 29, 2015
- A ridge of high pressure will make for a mostly sunny day today with lowered humidity values and slightly cooler temperatures in many communities.