Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8 except plus 4 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Arthur McDonald, Nobel Prize winner: the man, neutrinos, why his work matters
- Ian Hill, acting dean of Dalhousie's Faculty of Science and professor of physics, provides a look at what the Cape Breton-born Nobel Prize winner is like and how his work affects you.
- Updated Facebook extortionist faces sentencing put over to Friday
- A 19-year-old man convicted of extortion and making and distributing child pornography, in a case that involved Facebook, fake accounts and a vulnerable teenage girl, is scheduled to be sentenced this afternoon.
- Macdonald Bridge Big Lift delayed again
- The deck replacement of the MacDonald Bridge will not take place over the Thanksgiving weekend.
- Updated St. Francis Xavier student doesn't have tuberculosis
- A male St. Francis Xavier University student is no longer suspected of having tuberculosis, according to the Nova Scotia Health Authority.
- New Missing patient returned to hospital
- The Nova Scotia Health Authority says Colton White was found safe after he disappeared from a Dartmouth Hospital