Set Bridgewater as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. High 23 except 28 inland. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax man says new community mailbox mix-up has left him without mail
- Bernd Michaelis would like to pick up his mail at the new community mailbox built beside his Rockhaven Drive home, but hasn't been able to after a community mailbox mix-up has left him without access to his mail for almost a month.
- New It's the first day of school, so let in the shouting dolls
- Millions of eager minds are heading back to school this week, including the prince who rules the school and the Roman god disguised as a janitor.
- Legionnaires' disease confirmed in Dartmouth by Health Authority
- A resident of a multi-unit apartment building tested positive for legionella, and three other cases are being investigated, the N.S. Health Authority said in a statement released Wednesday.
- Sickboy podcast brings Jeremie Saunders's take on deadly disease
- A Halifax man with cystic fibrosis has started a podcast that takes a ‘light-hearted’ look at terminal illnesses.
- Nova Scotia lobster, or 'Boston Lobster' in China, could be rebranded
- With Canadian lobster sales in China at record levels, a major Nova Scotia exporter is trying rebrand the tasty crustacean to overcome its generic name in China: "Boston lobster."