Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 10.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21 except 25 inland.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Legionnaires' disease scare at Alderney Manor may have 5th case
- A fifth case of Legionnaires’ disease is being investigated at an apartment building in Dartmouth.
- Syrian refugees should be accepted to Canada: immigration group
- The Immigration Services Association of Nova Scotia is urging the Canadian government to immediately increase the numbers of Syrian refugees it accepts.
- Stanley Cup visits Al MacIsaac's hometown of Antigonish
- The Stanley Cup in small town Nova Scotia is nothing new for the people of Antigonish.
- Baddeck Circle K stops parcel handling with Maritime Bus
- Maritime Bus spokesperson Wenda Pitre says the service ended when Circle K owner Couche-Tard informed her it was no longer interested in being an agent — which sells bus tickets and handles parcels — in Baddeck.
- Boat Harbour cleanup begins with study request
- The Nova Scotia government is looking for someone who can clean up Boat Harbour in Pictou County.