Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 1:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Dr. Robert Martel: Nova Scotia government is 'tone deaf' to ER problems
- A veteran emergency room physician says Nova Scotia remains challenged to provide the most basic service of all: assessment and proper disposition of a loved one who presents with a predictable illness requiring hospital-based care.
- New Nova Scotia Power's parent company top 3 executives worth $7.9M
- Last year was another banner year for shareholders and its top executives of Nova Scotia Power's parent company, Emera.
- New Nathan MacKinnon out for 6 to 8 weeks with broken foot
- The Colorado Avalanche will be without Nathan MacKinnon for at least six weeks after the speedy forward broke his foot, the team announced Friday.
- New Tara Thorne's weekend entertainment picks
- Arts reporter Tara Thorne has her list of things to do this weekend in the Halifax area.
- New Daylight saving splits Maritime Noon listeners' mood
- The clocks spring ahead at 2 a.m. on Sunday. It's a day many winter-weary Canadians have been waiting for. Others, not so much.