Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 early this evening. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. Temperature rising to zero in the evening then steady.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ground search for Benoit Bilodeau, missing sailor, ends in 12 Wing Shearwater area
- A three-day ground search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau around 12 Wing Shearwater and Hartlen Point was called off Sunday night having turned up very little.
- New Woman hit in marked crosswalk in Dartmouth
- The pedestrian, a 38-year-old woman, was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver, a man, was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in a marked crosswalk.
- New Indian Brook Gaming Centre robbed
- After a brief struggle with staff, the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Paris climate change conference sparks Maritime rallies
- Hundreds of people gathered in cities and towns across the Maritimes today to call for strict, new emissions targets, ahead of the UN Climate Change Conference.
- Dartmouth standoff ends with man surrendering to police
- Halifax police say a 31-year-old man is facing charges of assault, forcible confinement and issuing threats after an incident on Nadia Drive.