Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. High 24 except 20 along the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning overnight. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches overnight. Low 15.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Northern Pulp Mill haze worries Pictou County doctor
- A doctor in Pictou County, N.S., is speaking out about his health concerns for residents near the Northern Pulp Mill.
- Salmon River fire leaves man temporarily homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross is helping a Salmon River man after his mini-home was gutted by fire Friday night.
- Cabot Trail crash injures 3 people
- Police in Cape Breton are responding to a crash on Highland Road off the Cabot Trail tonight.
- Robin Wyllie's 1,000 antique tools to be sold in Port Williams video
- About 1,000 antique tools dating as far back as Acadian times are going on sale Saturday in Port Williams, N.S.
- Nova Scotia farmers avoiding deadly pig disease so far
- A deadly pig virus farmers feared would reach Nova Scotia never made it to the province, at least not yet.