Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Low 15 except 10 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Female drivers sought by trucking companies
- A new campaign wants to draw more women to a career in trucking. It’s hoping to improve on current numbers, where 97 per cent of professional truck drivers are men.
- 'No closure' says son of woman killed in scooter collision
- The son of a woman with multiple sclerosis who was killed while crossing an intersection on her scooter, says he is unsatisfied with the decision of police not to lay charges.
- Halifax's first gay-friendly mosque opening this summer
- Nova Scotia’s first gay-friendly mosque is set to open in the next few weeks.
- Stanfest to 'Rise Again' with fundraising concert in Halifax
- After its decision to cancel because of post-tropical storm Arthur, the Stan Rogers Folk Festival in Canso, N.S. received a wave of support and now a fundraising concert has been announced for August.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this weekend
- It’s shaping up to be a picture-perfect summer weekend in Nova Scotia. We’ve come up with five great ways to get outside and explore.