Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
NNE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High zero.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming east 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 5.
|Sunny||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Hockey and policing dreams put on hold for N.B teen injured in N.S. hockey league
- A New Brunswick hockey player whose eye was severely damaged during a recent game in the Nova Scotia Junior Hockey League says he's trying to stay positive, even as the injury keeps him from the sport he loves and his prospective career.
- Body found near Aylesford in Annapolis Valley
- A body was found outdoors on Saturday in Aylesford, N.S., and RCMP said the death isn't considered suspicious.
- New Waterford man wins $1.67M at Northside 4 Chase the Ace
- Adam MacKay was not at the Emera Centre to pick from the eight remaining cards.
- Apple Blossom Festival announces sweeping changes to who can wear the crown
- Having children, being married or co-habitating with a partner will no longer be things that exclude potential candidates from becoming Queen Annapolisa at the Apple Blossom Festival
- Yarmouth therapist couple say Fort McMurray fire showed them 'what's really important'
- The couple behind a new counselling business in Yarmouth, N.S., say living through the Fort McMurray, Alta., wildfire fuelled their decision to return to Nova Scotia and influenced the way they approach their work.