Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. High 20 except 25 inland.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
20° | 17°
68° | 63°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Erin Brockovich speaks out against Northern Pulp mill
- A powerhouse consumer advocate from the United States is throwing her support behind Pictou County's clean air movement.
- Nova Scotia man dead in Annapolis Valley head-on crash
- A 25-year-old man is dead after a head-on collision on Highway 358 in Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley Tuesday afternoon.
- ATV crash claims life of 14-year-old Chester boy
- A 14-year-old boy is dead after an all-terrain vehicle crash in Lunenburg County Monday evening.
- ACORN takes bedbug protest to Joanne Bernard's office
- An advocacy group for people living in low-income housing marched outside the office of Community Services Minister Joanne Bernard Tuesday to draw attention to a bug problem at a Dartmouth housing complex.
- Capital Health's smoke-free policy expands to homes
- Capital Health is expanding its no-smoking policy to patients' homes this fall after home-care workers complained about secondhand smoke.