Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle early this morning. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in the afternoon and in the evening. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17 except 23 inland.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Storm Arthur: Fire blight scorches 80% of Valley orchards
- The ripple effects of post-tropical storm Arthur are still being felt across the Maritimes and it's being blamed for damaging up to 80 per cent of Annapolis Valley apple trees.
- New Cape Breton road repair money held up by province: mayor
- The mayor of the Cape Breton Regional Municipality says the provincial government is holding up the release of money for important road repair.
- Atlantic Lottery retailers won 165 jackpots last year
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year new figures show, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones.
- Melissa Dawn Peacock's family urges change in life sentences
- The family of Melissa Dawn Peacock, a Nova Scotia woman who was murdered three years ago, is starting a national campaign to change the definition of life in prison.
- Missing woman Catherine Miller's parents plead for information
- Two Bedford parents are pleading for the public's help to locate their daughter, who has been missing for nearly two weeks.