Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries mixed with ice pellets
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 9:24 PM AST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 9:24 PM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or ice pellets late this evening and after midnight. Flurries beginning after midnight except a few showers along parts of the coast. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and after midnight. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 8.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Flurries|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Meningitis vaccine could have saved Lower Sackville boy
- The Lower Sackville boy who died of meningitis this week was infected with a strain of bacteria that could have been covered by routine vaccines.
- Holocaust survivor Philip Riteman speaks about Auschwitz
- A Halifax man spoke today about the Nazi death camp Auschwitz, 70 years after Soviet troops liberated that landscape of horrors.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia blizzard eases, icy conditions continue
- Here's what you can expect across Nova Scotia as the blizzard starts to ease but icy conditions continue.
- Victor Chu creates $50M venture capital fund in Nova Scotia
- A Chinese businessman has created a $50-million private venture capital fund in Nova Scotia.
- National Energy Board kicks off promotional tour in Nova Scotia
- Canada's National Energy Board is embarking on a cross-country engagement tour to sell pipeline safety in an election year.