Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Saving Cape Breton rail line 'a tall order'
- Nova Scotia’s minister of transportation says it will be tough to save the money-losing rail line in Cape Breton, but not impossible.
- Bikers Down expands to Cape Breton
- A new organization has pulled into Cape Breton to help provide money and assistance to injured motorcyclists.
- Air Canada adds $25 checked bag fee for economy travel
- Air Canada says economy-class passengers travelling within Canada and to and from the U.S., Caribbean and Mexico will now have to pay $25 to check a bag.
- Chinese high school students getting taste of Nova Scotia
- In China, 2,400 students are taking the same courses taught at high schools in Nova Scotia. Teachers from Nova Scotia are delivering the curriculum in 16 Chinese public schools where parents pay a fee for the extra instruction.
- Fake 911 call charge for Halifax man after used vehicle sale spat
- A Halifax man who police say was upset with a vehicle purchase has been charged with making a false 911 emergency call to report a robbery in progress.