Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 15.
Rain ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Man suffers serious injury climbing out of moving car
- A man suffered serious injuries after falling out of a moving vehicle while trying to climb onto the vehicle's roof early Saturday morning.
- Young woman, 18, dies following Cape Breton crash
- A young woman died after the car she was driving lost control on a dirt road in Reserve Mines, Cape Breton and landed in a brook.
- Mooseheads' MacAulay overcomes tough year off the ice video
- The Halifax Mooseheads are hoping to bring home the Memorial Cup on Sunday, but the long road to success has been filled with challenges for many of the hockey families, including Stephen MacAulay's.
- Federal ministers swipe at Trudeau during N.S. visit video
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau continued his swing through the Maritimes, drawing a large crowd of cheering fans to a Halifax mall Friday. But two federal cabinet ministers marked the visit with attacks on the Liberals.
- Family speaks out after mall refuses cart for autistic child
- The Lavallee's say there aren't enough resources in public places for families with special needs.