Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 19 except 15 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8 except plus 3 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Irish senator celebrates same sex marriage referendum in Halifax
- Ireland's youngest senator is in the Maritimes this weekend on a scheduled trip to talk about the changing political landscape in her country. 26-year-old Kathryn Reilly's topic couldn't be more timely.
- Analysis Craft beer credentials are not always what they appear
- Beer aficionados say they can empathize with a drinker who claims he was shocked to learn his favourite craft beer was actually mass produced. But a lawsuit?
- 5 radio moments not to miss on CBC Nova Scotia
- A woman who wears the same thing every day, the search for the coolest playgrounds in the province, a homecoming for Rocky Raccoon and this year marks the 175th anniversary of the first sailing of Cunard Line steamship.
- Dartmouth stabbing sends one man to hospital
- A 39-year-old man is recovering from stab wounds after an incident in Dartmouth early Saturday morning said Halifax police.
- Halifax police busy with 5 overnight robberies, attempted robberies
- Halifax police have a 43-year-old man in custody, suspected of committing a string of robberies and attempted robberies in the city overnight.