Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 7.
|Flurries||Sunny||Snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lawtons pharmacy alleged armed robber arrested
- A 29-year-old Dartmouth man has been arrested in connection with a robbery at a Lawtons pharmacy Wednesday afternoon on Primrose Street.
- New Sydney police search for suspect after 2 armed robberies
- Police in Cape Breton are looking for an armed man who tried to rob people in store parking lots during two separate incidences minutes apart on Monday night.
- Halifax alternative high school axed due to cost
- The city’s school board says the $500,000 annual cost to operate the Quinpool Education Centre is the reason it has closed the doors to the alternative high school.
- Relaunched Yarmouth ferry fees to start at $83
- People hoping to use the relaunched ferry service between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Portland, Maine now know how much the trip will cost them.
- Halifax hit-and-run injures 2 pedestrians, SUV flees video
- Halifax Regional Police are searching for a white SUV with front-end damage that allegedly fled the scene of a crash that hurt two pedestrians Wednesday afternoon near the intersection of Agricola and North streets.