Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
NNW 38 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:16 PM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:16 PM ADT
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Breaking Air Canada flight leaves runway in Halifax, no major injuries
- An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday morning, the airline confirmed.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Lakeville grow-op dismantled, police arrest 2 Kings County men
- RCMP arrested two men from Kings County and dismantled a sophisticated indoor grow-op in Lakeville.
- Halifax store on Lacewood Drive robbed Friday evening
- Halifax police are looking for a man they say robbed a store on Lacewood Drive Friday night.