Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 9:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning and ending late this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain over northern sections this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then west 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Man stabbed in jaw in Dartmouth
- Halifax Regional Police are looking for a man who stabbed another man in the jaw in Dartmouth early Sunday.
- New Breast reconstruction process 'needs to be more immediate'
- Joan Helson considers herself lucky. After having her left breast removed in 2008, she only had to wait two years to start breast reconstruction surgery.
- World Juniors: McDavid's early goal helps Canada beat Germany video
- Connor McDavid scored a goal and set up two more as Canada posted its second win in as many nights with a 4-0 victory over Germany on Saturday at the world junior championship.
- Audio Atlantic Voice: Year end reporter's notebook
- Atlantic Voice has asked our colleagues at CBC/Radio Canada to reflect back on the year that was, and tell us about something that happened to them.
- Photos Nova Scotia, a year in pictures
- CBC Nova Scotia has sifted through our archives to give you 2014, in pictures.