Set Lunenburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 6 except minus 11 in low lying inland areas.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Eastern shore fire destroys home and shed
- A two-storey house and adjacent shed were completely destroyed in a fire that broke out late Sunday morning in Harrigan Cove on Nova Scotia’s eastern shore.
- Hockeyville finalists include N.S. and P.E.I. rinks
- Two Nova Scotia community rinks and one on Prince Edward Island are among the 16 across Canada that have scooped up part of $1 million in prizes.
- Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.