Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
SSE 1 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain before morning. Low minus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Chrisma Denny's return called miracle by family
- Family of Cape Breton woman who's been missing since September say it’s a Christmas miracle she has been found.
- Peter Griffon, formerly of N.S., linked to Mexican drug cartel
- A former Nova Scotia man has been arrested in Alberta, accused of being part of a gang with links to Mexican drug cartels.
- Dalhousie head promises 'significant consequences' in Facebook posts scandal
- Dalhousie University's president has broken his silence on social media after four members of the institution's faculty filed formal complaints following the Faculty of Dentistry's misogynistic Facebook posts scandal.
- FORECAST Lots of rain and wind for the Maritimes Christmas Eve and Day
- A powerful low pressure system is still likely to bring stormy weather into the Maritimes beginning on Wednesday and running through Thursday, Christmas Day.
- Special Report #CBCGreatestGift posting your heartwarming holiday stories
- As the season of giving reaches a crescendo, we’re asking you to think back: What’s the greatest give you’ve ever given or received?