Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:36 AM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:36 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of showers|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Eastern shore fire destroys home and shed
- A two-storey house and adjacent shed were completely destroyed in a fire that broke out late Sunday morning in Harrigan Cove on Nova Scotia’s eastern shore.
- New Hockeyville finalists include N.S. and P.E.I. rinks
- Two Nova Scotia community rinks and one on Prince Edward Island are among the 16 across Canada that have scooped up part of $1 million in prizes.
- Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.