Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 7:38 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 7:38 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Grass fire concerns prompt warnings from fire chiefs
- Sydney firefighters are already getting calls about grass fires as temperatures warm up and the snow melts.
- Updated New Brunswick flood concerns continue
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Hunting for Easter egg hunts this weekend?
- Time for the kids to get out the bonnets and baskets — the Easter Bunny hops by this weekend.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this long weekend
- Feeling a little Spring-feverish? You’re not the only one. Time to get out of the house and see what Nova Scotia has to offer in April.