Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 10 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening and ending before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 8.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nelson Mandela 'fake' interpreter likened to SNL comedy skit
- A Saint Mary's University professor and member of Nova Scotia's deaf community says it didn't take long for her to realize something was wrong with the motions and gestures used by the purported sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial.
- Lawtons pharmacy alleged armed robber arrested
- A 29-year-old Dartmouth man has been arrested in connection with a robbery at a Lawtons pharmacy Wednesday afternoon on Primrose Street.
- Sydney police search for suspect after 2 armed robberies
- Police in Cape Breton are looking for an armed man who tried to rob people in store parking lots during two separate incidents minutes apart on Monday night.
- Halifax alternative high school axed due to cost
- The city’s school board says the $500,000 annual cost to operate the Quinpool Education Centre is the reason it has closed the doors to the alternative high school.
- Relaunched Yarmouth ferry fees to start at $83
- People hoping to use the relaunched ferry service between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Portland, Maine now know how much the trip will cost them.