Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
A few showers or drizzle ending late this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle this evening. Rain beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Air Canada plane from Halifax slides off runway in foggy Toronto
- The Transportation Safety Board is investigating after an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax with 112 passengers slid off the runway early Saturday at Toronto's Pearson International. No one was injured.
- 3D printer lets surgeons hold a child's heart before surgery starts
- Doctors are using hearts made with a 3D printer to practice on before operating.
- People contacting police because they can't reach friends on Facebook
- Just because someone isn't responding to your Facebook messages doesn't necessarily mean they are in danger, says one Canadian police force.
- Heavy rainfall may lead to flooding in some areas: Environment Canada
- The weather agency has issued a rainfall warnings and one wind warning for Halifax, the Eastern Shore and all of Cape Breton.
- Tourists flock to Nova Scotia for exotic experiences
- Tourism Nova Scotia said this is the third year in a row numbers have risen and the best numbers since 2002.