Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 17.
Rain at times heavy changing to showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Fog patches. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 19.
Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low 10.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- HMCS Preserver officially gets to rest
- After 46 years in the fleet of the Canadian navy, HMCS Preserver officially reached the end of her commission on Friday.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia under heavy rain and flood warnings for weekend video
- Nearly all of Nova Scotia is under a weather warning for heavy rain that could lead to flooding this weekend.
- Cape Breton braces for another rainstorm
- It will likely be less serious than the Thanksgiving Day rainstorm that caused massive flooding, but emergency responders are on standby in Cape Breton for another downpour and high winds this weekend.
- Lower Sackville man's jail time for animal cruelty 1st in Nova Scotia, says SPCA
- A Lower Sackville man received a 30-day jail sentence and lifetime ban from owning any animals after he pleaded guilty to keeping 19 cats in unhealthy conditions.
- CBC Investigates Nova Scotia puts hundreds of inmates in segregation each year
- Hundreds of inmates are sent to solitary confinement every year in Nova Scotia jails, a CBC News investigation has found. Whether a form of punishment or protection from other inmates, the practice can have devastating mental health consequences.