Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 8:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
S 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 8:04 PM AST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 8:04 PM AST
Periods of rain ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature steady near 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16 with temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- PTSD veterans say mental health funding too late for them
- The federal government has promised $200 million over six years for mental health supports in the military, but some veterans living with PTSD say the military did little to help them and dismissed them after they were no longer fit to deploy.
- Glen Eugene Assoun granted bail as murder conviction reviewed video
- Glen Eugene Assoun trembled on the brink of tears Monday as a judge granted him bail after serving more than 16 years behind bars for a murder he and his lawyers say he didn't commit.
- Philip Boudreau 'murder for lobster trial' resumes with key witness
- The Crown's key witness is testifying in Port Hawkesbury, N.S., in a trial prosecutors are calling a case of “murder for lobster," describing how Philip Boudreau was shot and his boat run over before his body was tied to an anchor and sunk.
- New Halifax council mulling changes to municipal elections
- Halifax council will soon consider some major changes to municipal elections, but even if councillors agree, it still needs approval from the province.
- Train and dirt bike collide in Cape Breton
- Police in Cape Breton say the driver of a dirt bike is facing charges after a crash between a train and the bike in New Waterford.