Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Drake University classes banned as upgrades for pre-approved teachers
- Nova Scotia teachers pre-approved for a questionable upgrading program won't be getting the boost in licences — and salaries — they've been expecting, the Minister of Education said Tuesday.
- Nova Scotia MLAs handed $290K to hire summer students
- The government department that cannot afford to keep visitor information centres open in Digby and Pictou, has handed provincial politicians $290,000 so the 51 MLAs can hire themselves summer students.
- New Saint Mary's University studies fabrics that can analyze health
- The exercise sweat band of the future may not just collect what runs down your brow, it could also gather important health information.
- Nova Scotia greenhouses shattered by 'disastrous' winter storms
- Heavy snow and ice have crushed nearly two hectares of greenhouses at Avon Valley Floral, a Nova Scotia supplier for florists and garden centres.
- Mic Mac Mall 'threat' results in 3 arrests in Clayton Park
- Halifax Regional Police have three people in custody after Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth was closed for the day due to a potential threat.