Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 9 except plus 4 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Peter Stoffer to announce political future Wednesday
- Nova Scotia New Democrat MP Peter Stoffer will announce Wednesday morning whether he's leaving politics.
- Pedestrian in Dartmouth truck collision makes 'amazing' recovery
- An 83-year-old Nova Scotia woman who lost both her legs in a horrifying accident with a garbage truck in Dartmouth says she owes her recovery to support from her family and friends.
- Nelson MacPhee wants unusual manslaughter charge dismissed
- The lawyer for a Cape Breton man is asking the courts to dismiss a charge of manslaughter in a case that has been described as highly unusual.
- Halifax hopes to patch potholes with rented spray machine
- The Halifax Regional Municipality is hoping some new weapons in the war on potholes will help them catch up after a winter that left streets pockmarked.
- WestJet baggage charge spurs travelling tips from expert
- In light of WestJet's new $25 charge for economy-fare customers' first checked bags, a frequent flyer is sharing her tips for packing light.