Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
NW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:40 PM ADT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:40 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Fog patches. Low 12.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
|Periods of drizzle||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New NSGEU says health bill fight will go to Supreme Court if necessary
- The Nova Scotia Government and General Employees Union held an emergency meeting at the World Trade and Convention Centre Tuesday night to discuss their next move.
- Nova Scotia health merger bill passes second reading
- Nova Scotia's MLAs are gearing up for a late night debate on legislation that would streamline health-care unions in the province, while health care unions hold emergency meeting.
- Bryony House lottery ticket holders asking questions after prize change
- Ticket holders for the Bryony House Dare to Dream Home Lottery are taking a closer look at the fine print and asking questions after some major changes to the grand prize.
- Griffon helicopter lands on island after clipping ship's antenna
- A Griffon military helicopter clipped the antenna of a coast guard ship during an exercise off Nova Scotia, forcing it to make a precautionary landing on the front lawn of a summer home in Lunenburg County.
- Hazing expert says no amount of hazing is ever harmless
- A sports psychology consultant says there is no acceptable level of hazing and what has recently happened with Dalhousie University’s rugby club is about perpetuating a culture that accepts the practice.