Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Clearing this morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- New photos of an Air Canada plane that crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital, show significant damage to the nose and wing of the aircraft.
- New Air Canada 624 crash landing: It took 50 minutes to get all inside
- It took almost an hour to get everyone off the runway and into shelter after the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624, according to Peter Spurway, vice-president of the Halifax Airport Authority.
- New Halifax airport travellers to encounter delays today
- Anyone travelling out of the Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday should expect delays.
- Photos Air Canada AC624 flight from Toronto to Halifax
- An Air Canada flight from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending 23 people to hospital with injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.