Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 27 except 18 along parts of the coast. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near noon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 20 except 14 along the Fundy coast.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Analysis Timing of Peter MacKay's departure politically damaging video audio
- Even senior Conservative ministers, still reeling from an announcement most did not see coming, could not spin this one: losing Justice Minister Peter MacKay leaves a big hole in their party.
- New Halifax Regional Police investigating Brunswick Street assaults
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating two separate assaults that occurred in the same part of the city at roughly the same time of night over the last two nights.
- Cape Breton lobster website directs you to lobster, fresh off the boat
- A new website is highlighting where people in parts of Cape Breton can purchase fresh lobster right off the boat.
- McNabs Island toilet theft causing problems for volunteers, visitors
- The theft of solar panels and a battery from a composting toilet on McNabs Island is causing problems as visitor season begins.
- 5 must-hear radio moments from CBC Nova Scotia this week
- From crocheted playgrounds to neighbourhood love. Take a listen to a few great radio moments from this week.