Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 22 except 18 along the Fundy coast. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- WestJet Flight 391 bomb threat call made to Kincardine airport
- As WestJet Flight 391 was in the air on Saturday en route from Halifax to Edmonton, a man with a "controlled tone of voice" called a small airport in Ontario to warn of a bomb on board the plane.
- Dalhousie dentistry report: University had culture of 'misogyny, homophobia and racism' video
- Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Dentistry permitted a culture of “sexism, misogyny, homophobia and racism,” an independent report into a controversial Facebook group has found.
- Eskasoni mourns death of fisherman on Bras d'Or Lake
- The community of Eskasoni in Cape Breton is in mourning after two brothers went lobster fishing on the Bras d'Or Lake on the weekend, and only one returned.
- Wilkie's Wonderful World in Lunenburg closing after 32 years
- It has everything from baseball cards to air fresheners, coins and video game controllers, but after 32 years in business, Lunenburg's iconic collectable shop is closing its doors.
- Michelle Russell: A kayak prodigy
- Canadian Kayaker Michelle Russell carries the spirit of her grandmother into every competition. She’s quiet, but efficient. This approach, plus the support of her family has her poised for a breakthrough.