Set Kentville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 20°
73° | 68°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Fracking should be put on hold to allow for more study: David Wheeler
- Hydraulic fracturing should not proceed in Nova Scotia until a broader public discussion is held and more research is completed, says the head of an expert panel reviewing the industry's potential in the province.
- Female drivers sought by trucking companies
- A new campaign wants to draw more women to a career in trucking. It’s hoping to improve on current numbers, where 97 per cent of professional truck drivers are men.
- Stanfest to 'Rise Again' with fundraising concert in Halifax
- After its decision to cancel because of post-tropical storm Arthur, the Stan Rogers Folk Festival in Canso, N.S. received a wave of support and now a fundraising concert has been announced for August.
- 5 fun things to do in Nova Scotia this weekend
- It’s shaping up to be a picture-perfect summer weekend in Nova Scotia. We’ve come up with five great ways to get outside and explore.
- Video Champion lumberjack offers logrolling bootcamp video
- A six time world-champion log-rolling champion from Nova Scotia's South Shore is teaching others how to logroll like a pro on the Barrington River.