Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 23 except 19 near the Minas Basin.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- BMW and Mini recall linked to Halifax ice storms
- Transport Canada has issued a recall for almost 3,000 BMW and Mini models that were parked at the port of Halifax during a number of February ice storms.
- 6 pilot whales dead after beaching in Cape Breton; 10 others saved
- Local residents rushed to rescue 16 pilot whales this morning that were beached near Judique, Cape Breton, managing to save 10 of them.
- Michelle Curtis hailed a hero for Broad Cove Beach rescue
- Michelle Curtis, the 45-year-old woman who died trying to save several children from a riptide at Broad Cove Beach in Cape Breton on Monday, is being remembered for her heroic effort.
- Halifax regional council blasts snow removal report recommendations
- Halifax councillors were looking for a specific outline Tuesday on how to prevent the snow removal problems that plagued the municipality last winter. They didn't get it.
- Children's Wish Foundation helps Upper Tantallon girl get pool
- 10 year old girl living with cerebral palsy has her own pool to help with movement.