Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Firewood shortages hitting parts of Nova Scotia
- Parts of Nova Scotia could be facing significant firewood shortages this winter with suppliers already turning away customers.
- Ottawa's new aquaculture rules would permit harmful dumping
- The Harper Government is proposing new aquaculture regulations that would permit the dumping of harmful substances on the ocean bottom beneath fish farms.
- 72 Nova Scotia schools not accessible to wheelchair users video
- More than 72 Nova Scotia schools are not accessible to students with mobility issues, the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development said Wednesday.
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says he was showing support for an Afghan veteran when he posed for a photo at a Conservative Party event wearing a T-shirt bearing the logo of a pro-gun lobby group.
- Kyla MacLellan, guilty in fatal drunk driving crash, awaits sentencing
- A 21-year-old Lake Echo, N.S., woman faces years in prison for an impaired driving conviction after a fatal crash that killed a 55-year-old man near Lawrencetown Beach last year.