Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 15.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Hope Cottage stabbing sends two to hospital
- Two staff members were stabbed at Halifax's Hope Cottage Friday evening.
- New Alderney Landing fight leaves one man stabbed
- Two men got into a fight in Dartmouth this evening, and one ended up stabbed, police said.
- British sailors accused in Halifax gang rape photographed assault: court documents
- A woman, who four members of Britain's Royal Navy are accused of sexually assaulting, told a police investigator she fell unconscious following a night of drinking at military barracks near Halifax and woke up to find she was being raped while photos were snapped, CBC News has learned.
- Nova Scotia RCMP warn drivers not to stop on highways to let ducks cross
- Drivers shouldn't slam on the brakes for ducks and make a dangerous highway stop, Nova Scotia RCMP said a day after a serious crash sent a motorcyclist to hospital.
- Credit card knives could lead to concealed weapon charge, say RCMP
- Nova Scotia RCMP say anyone caught in this province with a credit card knife may face a concealed weapon charge, but stopped short of saying they would charge the people who sell them.