Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches along parts of the coast early this morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Fog overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 3.
Showers. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- MLAs don't expect to settle in long as spring sitting begins
- Nova Scotia MLAs return to Province House Tuesday for the start of the spring sitting, but with an anticipated election, most don't expect to be in their seats next week to debate and scrutinize the budget, which will be introduced Thursday.
- Equipment-destroying fog at Truro rink about to fade away
- Two municipalities and the federal government are putting up about $532,000 to replace the dehumidification system at the Rath Eastlink Community Centre.
- Canadian who bought VW in U.S. faces settlement registration headache
- A Nova Scotia man is relieved his Volkswagen purchased in the United States will now be covered by a class-action lawsuit that followed the emissions scandal, but remains frustrated he cannot register on the settlement website.
- Don't quit your day job: making ends meet for East Coast music stars
- Being a professional musician on the East Coast involves a lot more than writing songs and playing shows. Most of them have to work hard at other jobs to support their music career.
- Six deaths at Halifax nursing home linked to respiratory illness outbreak
- Gordon Taylor, 98, is one of six residents of Arborstone Enhanced Care who contracted respiratory syncytial virus and died in the last two weeks. All lived on the same floor.