Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A few flurries ending early this morning then clearing. High plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 11.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Parliament's 1st act will be to elect House of Commons Speaker
- Before the debates in question period can begin, before the tabling of bills and the political grandstanding, first things first: the election of the Speaker of the House of Commons.
- Medical residents endure long process to work in Halifax area
- Prior to April 1, any family doctor licensed to practice in Nova Scotia could set up shop in the Halifax area. However, after the amalgamation of health authorities, new family doctors must now go through a lengthy application and privileging process.
- Nova Scotia drunk driving charges against women on the rise audio
- Statistics Canada numbers show that in Nova Scotia the total number of people facing drunk driving charges are falling. However, the number of women is rising.
- Beaver Bank Road fire destroys house
- A mobile home caught on fire Beaver Bank Road near Sackville, N.S., last night.
- Armco Capital donates Willow Tree Tower floor to IWK
- Armco says the floor will be set up similar to the Ronald McDonald House — a place where patients and their families can stay for a few days and be close to the hospital.