Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 this afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 27.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Gas shortages to continue in Nova Scotia if supply management not fixed
- As the gas shortages across the province start to ease, an analyst is warning Nova Scotians that the fuel drought that hit the province over the weekend is likely to happen again if changes aren't made to the management of supply.
- New Windsor Street stabbing results in attempted murder charge against man
- A 24-year-old woman remains in hospital and two people are facing charges after an attack on Windsor Street in north-end Halifax Sunday night.
- Updated Recession confirmed as Canada's GDP shrank in 2nd quarter
- Canada's economy expanded in June but declined by 0.1 per cent for the second quarter as a whole, meeting the bar of what is legally defined as a recession.
- Irving Shipbuilding to cut steel on first Arctic patrol ships
- It's the first of September and Irving Shipbuilding says it's also the day the first steel will be cut on the first Arctic Offshore Patrol Ship, called Harry DeWolf.
- Gasoline shortage in Nova Scotia blamed on loss of Imperial refinery
- Nova Scotia's Business Minister Mark Furey says he "understands" Nova Scotians' frustration at being inconvenienced by ongoing shortages of gasoline that began on Saturday and continue in some parts of the province.