Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Ground search for Benoit Bilodeau, missing sailor, ends in 12 Wing Shearwater area
- A three-day ground search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau around 12 Wing Shearwater and Hartlen Point was called off Sunday night having turned up very little.
- New Indian Brook Gaming Centre robbed
- After a brief struggle with staff, the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Paris climate change conference sparks Maritime rallies
- Hundreds of people gathered in cities and towns across the Maritimes today to call for strict, new emissions targets, ahead of the UN Climate Change Conference.
- Dartmouth standoff ends with man surrendering to police
- Halifax police say a 31-year-old man is facing charges of assault, forcible confinement and issuing threats after an incident on Nadia Drive.
- Hants County house fire claims life of 40-year-old man
- Windsor District RCMP are investigating a Cambridge, N.S., house fire on Saturday that took the life of a 40-year-old man. But they said the blaze is not being treated as suspicious.