Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 10 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening and ending before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 8.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Relaunched Yarmouth ferry fees to start at $83
- People hoping to use the relaunched ferry service between Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and Portland, Maine now know how much the trip will cost them.
- Halifax hit-and-run injures 2 pedestrians, SUV flees video
- Halifax Regional Police are searching for a white SUV with front-end damage that allegedly fled the scene of a crash that hurt two pedestrians Wednesday afternoon near the intersection of Agricola and North streets.
- Halifax unity mosque suggested for gay, transgender Muslims
- A small group of Muslims in Halifax want to start a unity mosque where openly gay and transgender Muslims can pray and women would be allowed to lead followers in prayer.
- Plane de-icer recycling makes millions for Truro company
- A Nova Scotia company is making tens of millions of dollars a year by vacuuming up and recycling the run-off of de-icer sprayed on airplanes.
- Rehtaeh Parsons-prompted review welcomed by father
- A review of mental health programs and policies for youths in Nova Scotia is urging the provincial government to reject a previous recommendation to reduce the number of psychiatrists for children.