Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
SW 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Baddeck crash kills Cape Breton woman on Highway 105
- Investigators determined the woman driving the Civic was stopped in traffic waiting to make a left turn when she was hit from behind by a pick up truck. The impact of the crash sent her car into the path of the oncoming tractor trailer.
- New Green crab problem may be solved using blue crabs
- Green crabs have invaded Atlantic Canada, so Parks Canada plans to attack them with their mortal enemy: blue crabs.
- New Halifax mulls switching to clear garbage bags, cutting limit to 4
- Halifax council will consider requiring people to use clear garbage bags, and reduce the total number of bags from six to four, when it meets this week.
- Accused in high-profile child porn case pleads guilty video
- A 20-year-old man accused in a high-profile case involving a teenager who died after a suicide attempt has pleaded guilty in a Halifax court to making child pornography.
- Photos Nova Scotia storm brings a month's worth of rain in one day
- Rain soaked parts of Nova Scotia with a month's worth of precipitation in 24 hours overnight Sunday into Monday.