Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 7.
|Chance of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Live New Brunswick election: Vote-count stalls with Liberals and PCs in dead heat video
- Brian Gallant's Liberals have opened up a small lead in seats over David Alward's Progressive Conservatives in a very close New Brunswick election. Results are being slowed by problems with vote-tabulation machines.
- Royal Alex Ebola scare response troubling, Edmonton woman says
- An Edmonton woman says she is deeply concerned with how the Royal Alexandra Hospital dealt with what was originally suspected to be an Ebola case. She says others waiting in the ER were put in close contact with the patient and were told to go home before the contagious disease was ruled out.
- Jim Prentice says foreign workers to top 1st meeting with PM
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice says new rules for temporary foreign workers are making it very difficult for some businesses to fill jobs and hopes to work with Prime Minister Stephen Harper on a solution.
- Aboriginal tourism operator rebuked for opening burial boxes for travellers
- The actions of an aboriginal tourism operator in British Columbia who gave some travellers access to ancient burial boxes, including revealing the skeletal remains inside, have been condemned by his fellow First Nations.
- Keystone XL pipeline town hall held at CBC Calgary
- CBC Calgary has joined forces with United States public broadcaster America Abroad for a special discussion about pipelines and energy security.