Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Periods of light snow or rain
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- New Low interest rates come with high cost for savers, retirees audio
- While overleveraged homeowners, and those eager to join them, worry when record low borrowing rates will come to an end, savers on the other end of the spectrum are anxious to see yields get back to more normal levels.
- Timeline Calgary stabbings timeline: What we know happened video
- Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happened.
- New 9 things to know about voting under the new elections act
- The government's proposed fair elections act will make it harder for some to vote, by eliminating vouching and the use of voter information cards as ID. But suggested amendments may make a part of the voting process easier for others.
- Métis, non-status Indians await crucial rights ruling from court
- The Federal Court of Appeal will release its decision today on whether Métis and non-status Indians should be counted as Indians under the Constitution.