Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow|
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Stabbing 'rampage' leaves 3 injured in downtown Toronto video
- Three people were stabbed along a stretch of a downtown Toronto street near the former Maple Leaf Gardens after police say a man “went on a bit of rampage” on Sunday morning.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.