Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow early this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Chris Hadfield's flight suit landed in thrift store by mistake video
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield's son answers the vexing question about how his father's flight suit ended up in a Toronto thrift store.
- 'Meet a Muslim Family' aims to dispel fears of the religion video
- A Muslim organization has launched a cross-Canada outreach campaign called Meet a Muslim Family, in order to helps dispel myths about the religion.
- Go Public Patients' 'lives ruined' as hip surgery waits grow video
- Two osteoarthritis patients struggling with constant pain are speaking out in frustration about increasingly long waits to get hip replacement surgery.
- Dalhousie dentistry students say public attention has been harmful
- The 29 members of the fourth-year dentistry class at Dalhousie University taking part in the restorative justice process have posted an 1,800-word statement to the university’s website regarding the Dalhousie dentistry scandal.
- Updated Bell to appeal CRTC ruling that allows U.S. Super Bowl ads
- Bell will appeal a CRTC ruling from earlier this year that would force Canadian television networks to stop switching out American ads during the Super Bowl in favour of Canadian ones.