Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of snow|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Average gasoline price dips to 99 cents and falling audio
- Yesterday marked the first time in 4½ years that the average cost of gasoline dropped below $1 a litre and gas analyst Dan McTeague predicts it will keep falling.
- Analysis What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking? video audio
- She was probably the most effective opposition leader Alberta has seen in decades, Kathleen Petty writes. But when Wildrose leader Danielle Smith crossed the floor to the government benches she also opened the door to cynicism.
- Updated Police say 3 young boys abducted from north Edmonton
- Police say the boys, aged two, eight and nine, were taken by 50-year-old Leonard Hutchinson, a bald, white man who was last seen wearing a grey shirt, grey pants, suspenders and glasses.
- Sir John A. Macdonald toonie to celebrate 1st PM's 200th birthday
- Sir John A. Macdonald will be honoured with a spot on the $2 coin for the 200th anniversary of his birth, according to a notice posted Friday.
- Helicopter jail escapees get one year behind bars for break
- The three men who escaped from Orsainville Detention Centre near Quebec City via helicopter over the summer have been sentenced to an additional year behind bars for their jail break.