Kirkland Lake, ON
Set Kirkland Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h diminishing to 20 this afternoon. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Bill C-51 opposition tweeted by Margaret Atwood, Sarah Harmer
- Canadian author Margaret Atwood and singer-songwriter Sarah Harmer are stepping up opposition to the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism bill, asking Liberal MPs from their communities to vote against it.
- 5 cycling tips you need to know video
- Spring is here, which means more people are hopping on their bikes. But an increase in two-wheel traffic means the potential for more accidents. Here are some tips for making cycling safer.
- Mike Duffy trial: Inside Courtroom 33
- The Ottawa courtroom that is hosting the fraud and breach of trust trial of suspended Senator Mike Duffy is not much bigger than a large living room, but contains within it some big personalities.
- Average Canadian home price is $440K - what will that buy?
- The average price for a Canadian home reached a record high in March. Here's a survey of what you can buy across the country for $439,000.
- Lee Bonneau inquest: 'Heartbreaking' case, coroner says
- A coroner's inquest looking into the death of Lee Bonneau, 6, has made 19 recommendations aimed at improving supports for children and families facing difficulties.