Set Kemptville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Minor hockey players reflect on career-ending concussions video
- The 2011-12 hockey season was a devastating one for the Ottawa Sting Major AA peewees, with eight of its 17 players suffering concussions. For some, those injuries marked the end of their hockey playing for good.
- new Woman's basement sprayed with raw sewage
- An Ottawa homeowner says she got little help after city workers flooded her basement with raw sewage last week.
- new Gatineau promotes itself with free shuttle service
- A new bus service has launched in Gatineau as part of a larger push to market the Outaouais region and boost the economy.
- Canadian Tire Centre replaces Scotiabank Place video
- The Ottawa Senators announced Tuesday morning that Scotiabank Place will be renamed the Canadian Tire Centre.
- 'Fireball' erupted during blaze on Pathway Private video
- Police say the extensive damage caused by a large fire in Ottawa's Redwood neighbourhood early Tuesday morning may make it difficult to find out how it started.