Set Kemptville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A few showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 12.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Low minus 1.
Freezing rain changing to rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2.
|Rain or freezing rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Phoenix Falling Public servant devastated over $65K tax slip error
- A public servant on maternity leave says her tax slip is incorrect by $65,000 because of the problem-plagued Phoenix pay system, and she doesn't understand how the government could "mess up so significantly."
- Ottawa residents pack meeting for rare opportunity to question SIU
- The Special Investigations Unit usually stays out of the spotlight, conducting its investigations away from the public eye. But on Wednesday night in Ottawa, Ontario's police watchdog made an exception and accepted an invitation to speak publicly.
- Ottawa defence lawyers criticize plan to limit preliminary hearings
- Ottawa defence lawyers are criticizing a request from Ontario's attorney general to limit preliminary hearings in an effort to speed up the criminal justice system.
- Barrier to treatment: Getting teenage addicts to accept help can be difficult
- Brent Clark knew it would be difficult to find his daughter a place to detox safely in Ottawa before getting help for her drug addiction. He's since discovered an even greater hurdle: getting her to accept the help in the first place.
- Ottawa weather forecast calls for a meltathon
- If you thought the last two days were mild, Thursday takes it up a notch in the capital. Add in some morning rain and you're likely going to get a little wet.