Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Video Nearly 1,000 Reddit Ottawa users signed up for gift exchange video
- Nearly 1,000 Reddit users in the Ottawa area have signed up for an anonymous holiday gift exchange along with thousands of other people around the globe.
- Video of Ottawa home invasion suspect released by police video
- The man suspected of invading the Ottawa home of a 101-year-old war veteran, robbing him and leaving him bound with a plastic bag over his head remains at large.
- Man in wheelchair seriously hurt after being hit by car
- A man is improving in hospital after he was hit by a car while crossing Woodroffe Avenue in a wheelchair on Friday morning, according to Ottawa police.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut video
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.
- Dave Brown says farewell to Ottawa Morning video
- It was the bluest of Blue Lobster Fridays this morning as Ottawa Morning bid farewell to popular traffic reporter Dave Brown.