Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Known gang associate shot dead in Ottawa's 3rd homicide of 2015
- Ottawa police are investigating the city's third homicide of the year after a man was found with multiple gunshot wounds near the intersection of Tremblay and Belfast roads on Sunday morning.
- Ottawa West-Nepean, Sudbury, Peterborough byelections on Oct. 19
- Elections Canada has announced three federal byelections to fill vacant seats in the House of Commons — but the date set is the same for the next expected general federal election.
- Sgt. Andrew Doiron's death likely due to Kurdish fighter fatigue, general says
- Canadian special forces trainers will likely be advised to stay away from the front in northern Iraq after major Kurdish operations as it appears battle fatigue among peshmerga fighters was the likely cause of last month's fatal friendly fire incident.
- Inbee Park wins North Texas Shootout; Canada's Henderson 13th
- Inbee Park won the LPGA Tour's North Texas Shootout for the second time in three years Sunday, closing with a bogey-free 6-under 65 for a three stroke victory. Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. shot a 73 on the final day to tie for 13th
- Mother, 2 children homeless after Draper Avenue fire
- A fire inside a rowhouse complex on Draper Avenue has left a mother and two children homeless.