Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Kemptville, Ont., schools on alert as man used knife to take down nearby posters
- Two elementary schools and a high school in Kemptville, Ont., were on alert for an hour Tuesday morning after a man was seen with a knife in the area. It turned out he was using the knife to take down posters.
- Front doors unlocked at Ottawa public elementary schools as job action escalates
- The front doors of Ottawa's public English elementary schools are unlocked and their controlled entry systems are turned off after the union representing educational support workers imposed job sanctions on Monday.
- Critics raise data privacy concerns in Trans-Pacific Partnership deal
- Canadians need to see the full text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal in order to know what they might be giving up in terms of the privacy of their data online, copyright and other internet-related issues, critics say.
- Gladstone Theatre to be sold to Ottawa real-estate investment firm
- The sale conditions of Ottawa's Gladstone Theatre have been finalized, and the show will go on.
- Ottawa reacts to school security used as union bargaining chip
- Parents shared their anger after the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board informed them schools with locked front doors would leave doors unlocked, which is in response to support staff members who stopped monitoring the intercom system.