Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the afternoon and evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of rain showers or wet flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- our ottawa Dieting debate focus of Ottawa doctor's new book video
- This week's episode of Our Ottawa, a new weekly magazine program on CBC Television, features an Ottawa doctor's take on the best diet for you, plus an Ottawa Olympian discusses his dangerous crash in Sochi.
- quiz Ottawa news quiz for week of March 3
- From a tough week at the University of Ottawa, to a toddler punishment, to the NHL trade deadline, we're testing your knowledge of Ottawa news in our weekly quiz.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.
- music picks Amanda Putz: Concerts you gotta see in Ottawa, Gatineau audio
- Amanda Putz, host of CBC Radio's Bandwidth, tells you what live shows you should see in Ottawa and Gatineau. She also shares music listings for the National Capital Region.
- CIS Final 8: University of Ottawa, Carleton to meet in final
- It will be an all Ottawa final in the CIS Men's Basketball Final 8 championship game. Sunday's gold medal game will feature the defending champion Carleton University Ravens against the No. 1 seed University of Ottawa Gee-Gees. The Gee-Gees advanced to the final after defeating the fourth seeded University of Victoria Vikes 78-70.