Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 15.
Showers ending in the morning then cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and after midnight. Low 15.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Driver dead after Regional Road 174 rollover
- A 56-year-old man died after his vehicle rolled into a ditch and ended upside down in a ravine south of Regional Road 174 in Cumberland.
- NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- Senators get back in series with double OT winner video
- Ottawa Senators winger Colin Greening scored the game winner more than seven minutes into the second overtime period to give the Senators a 2-1 win and give them life in their series with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Border collies enlisted to keep geese from experimental farm
- Canada geese have destroyed hundreds of thousands of dollars in research at the Central Experimental Farm in recent years, so much so that border collies have now been hired to keep the pesky birds away.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.