Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:23 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 8:23 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 19.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Snow ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Being followed? Call 911 before using Facebook: councillor
- A series of disturbing incidents reported on Facebook that do not appear to have been reported to police prompted Ottawa City Councillor Jody Mitic to plan a community safety information session, he told CBC News.
- Sex crime prevention program cut by Ottawa video
- The federal government is cutting funds for a program designed to prevent the most dangerous, high-risk sex offenders from repeating their crimes, just as its own five-year study has found the program dramatically improves public safety and saves money.
- Rideau Canal's record skating season in images
- The Rideau Canal has not had to close since it opened on Jan. 10, the longest stretch in its 45-year history.
- STORIFY O-Train delays on first day of upgraded service
- People taking the newly upgraded O-Train Trillium Line on Monday were greeted with significant delays.
- Andrew Robinson, Carleton University instructor, rips wages, job security
- A contract instructor at Carleton University in Ottawa has written on open letter online criticizing wages, hours and job security for contract instructors across North America.