Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 6:42 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 6:42 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Dad of teen hurt in hockey game hopes criminal charges make players 'think twice' video
- The father of a teenage hockey player who was injured in November during a game in Ottawa hopes that criminal charges laid against the teen who hit his son will encourage other players to think about their on-ice behaviour.
- Transitway near University of Ottawa to close April 24
- A major section of the Transitway some University of Ottawa students rely on will close April 24, even though exams at the school run until April 27.
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit to suspend Mamisarvik Healing Centre video
- An Ottawa-based Inuit group is indefinitely suspending services at a healing centre that offers residential treatment programs for Inuit from across the country. 'This place transforms people,' says Reepa Evic-Carleton. 'You see a life change.'
- Video Carrot-loving bull elk delights Montreal toddler
- David Freiheit's daughters, aged 2 and 6, proved they're fearless last Saturday in this close-up encounter with a wapiti — or bull elk — that came looking for snacks at Parc Omega safari park, near Montebello, Que.
- Glebe businesses get city approval to open on some holidays
- Businesses in the Glebe will be allowed to stay open on six statutory holidays after Ottawa city council approved a bylaw to give the area an exemption from provincial legislation.