Smiths Falls, ON
Set Smiths Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 7.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Smuggled Brazilian refugee recounts boat journey to Cornwall, Ont. video
- A 32 year-old Brazilian man who was smuggled across the St. Lawrence River into Canada last month is the first refugee to arrive in Cornwall, Ont., to seek asylum this year, and he is speaking to CBC News after being detained for 46 days.
- Ottawa police don wristbands in support of officer charged with manslaughter
- Members of the Ottawa Police Service and their supporters have purchased hundreds of wristbands showing solidarity with Daniel Montsion, the officer charged with manslaughter in the death of Abdirahman Abdi last July.
- ByWard, Parkdale markets could be in black by 2020 under new management: report
- Ottawa city staff have made the case for handing over management of the ByWard and Parkdale markets to a new not-for-profit corporation on Jan. 1, 2018.
- Leak from barge leads to 'water emergency' in Prince Edward County
- Prince Edward County's mayor has declared a water emergency because of contaminants leaking from a partially sunken barge and is asking people on the Picton-Bloomfield drinking water system to limit their water usage.
- Paramedic calls for more defibrillators after 2 hockey players' lives saved
- Pete Wightman and his middle-aged buddies used to joke about the defibrillator at Carleton University's Ice House, where they play hockey every week — but not anymore.