Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Paul Sobey lashes out at Northern Pulp Mill over smell
- Nova Scotia business leader Paul Sobey says he's fed up with the Northern Pulp Mill and the effects of the mill's smell and particulate matter on the town of Pictou.
- Toddler's death reveals 'fragmented' social services approach
- Nova Scotia's acting ombudsman has identified several shortcomings in the way the province dealt with the case of a toddler who died four years ago after authorities were alerted to concerns about his well-being.
- New New energy storage technology to be tested in Nova Scotia
- Hundreds of wind turbines are delivering power to Nova Scotia’s energy grid these days, but one of the challenges they face is how to store surplus energy for when the wind’s not blowing.
- Lawrencetown Beach hit hard by illegal campers, say surfers
- People who surf at Lawrencetown Beach say a wooded area on the beach is being ruined because of illegal camping, which has been going on for years.
- New equipment wish list revealed for Nova Scotia hospitals
- Nova Scotia's Department of Health and Wellness has released a list of medical equipment that has been approved for funding, one week after an Antigonish doctor sounded the alarm over a lack of funding for necessary equipment in hospitals.