Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Fog patches along the Atlantic coast. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 then light near noon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain and fog beginning this evening. Periods of freezing rain over higher terrain overnight. Amount 5 mm. Low plus 2 except minus 1 over higher terrain.
Rain changing to periods of drizzle in the morning. Freezing rain over higher terrain in the morning. Fog. High plus 5.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- This 89-year-old is a secret champion of Nova Scotia's best and brightest
- Since the Order of Nova Scotia was established in 2002, Christina Brown has filed 53 nominations and been successful 15 times.
- Canopy Growth CEO apologizes over tainted medical marijuana
- The new owner of a company caught up in the pesticide pot recall is trying to win back customer confidence.
- A hobby becomes an 'A-plus' restaurant at Mian's in Sydney
- The family-run restaurant Mian's has only just opened but already Cape Bretoners are lining up to get their fill of Indian cuisine.
- N.S. issues weight restrictions for gravel roads as ground thaws
- Weight restrictions are in place on all provincial gravel roads effective at noon today.
- Drones expected to fly missions from Canadian naval ships within decade
- Canadian military to put out requests for proposals for the naval drones in 2020 and a contract will be awarded sometime in 2021.