Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1 except minus 4 inland and over higher terrain.
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 2 except minus 6 inland and over higher terrain.
|A few flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- ISANS doesn't know how many refugees will land in N.S.
- The federal government said 25,000 refugees will be settled in 36 cities across Canada over the next three months. But, the agency in charge of handling the logistics for that process in Nova Scotia said it's still not clear how many people to prepare for.
- Nova Centre construction costing Halifax businesses big bucks
- Some downtown Halifax business owners say they’re struggling to keep their heads above water as they deal with the fallout from construction of the Nova Centre.
- Kirby McVicar resigns amid Andrew Younger privacy controversy
- Premier Stephen McNeil's chief of staff, Kirby McVicar, has resigned amid allegations he broke privacy laws by making public medical information of former Liberal cabinet minister Andrew Younger.
- Liberals won't meet deadline to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by year's end video
- The new Liberal government announced Tuesday that it will identify all 25,000 selected refugees by Dec. 31, 2015, but only 10,000 will arrive by year's end. The rest will arrive by March 2016.
- Former paramedic James Keats takes stand at his sexual assault trial
- Former paramedic James Duncan Keats took the stand in his own defence Tuesday, denying he sexually assaulted four women while on the job.