Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Snow or freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 8:50 PM AST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 8:50 PM AST
Periods of freezing drizzle changing to snow near midnight. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 7.
Flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia switching to costlier meningitis vaccine this fall
- Nova Scotia will switch to using a costlier and more comprehensive meningitis vaccine for the next school year, health officials said Wednesday.
- Bluenose II rebuild problems plagued by 'baffling' decisions
- The restoration of the Bluenose II is delayed and over-budget because of poor planning, weak oversight and the decision to hand the job to a government department with very little experience managing construction projects, says Nova Scotia's auditor general.
- The Book of Negroes shines spotlight on Shelburne tonight
- On the set of the CBC TV miniseries The Book of Negroes in Shelburne, with Academy Award and Emmy winner Louis Gossett Jr., who plays the preacher Daddy Moses.
- Halifax council awards $60M in garbage contracts
- Halifax regional council has awarded $60 million in contracts for garbage collection, but not all the work will go to the lowest bidder.
- New Halifax Boys Honour Choir plead case for out of province travel
- A group of parents is asking the Halifax Regional School to ditch its policy on school travel so an elementary school choir can fly to Toronto.