Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton doctors warn of wave of chronic illnesses
- Cape Breton's health-care system is struggling to cope with a rising number of chronic illness cases, doctors say.
- Auction for Ashley MacLean Kearse to pay for specialized care
- About 100 people turned out for a fundraiser Sunday to help a Cole Harbour teen who was paralyzed after a home invasion shooting last month.
- Man arrested after Halifax bus passenger attacked
- Police say they've arrested a man in the case of a bus passenger who was beaten up after asking a fellow rider to turn down his music.
- Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Marijuana remains the drug of choice for members of the Canadian army, based on the Force's latest blind drug testing report that also found cocaine is gaining popularity among some members.
- Halifax's Home Grown Organic Foods store closes
- A north-end Halifax grocer has closed for good, citing not enough retail sales. Home Grown Organic Foods operated a small shop on Gottingen Street for the last year and a half.