Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
A few flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning near noon. High plus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Bank pays up after student scammed out of $3K — twice
- When Remy Bradley contacted his bank to report losing $3,000 in a phishing scam, the Nova Scotia university student though he would be protected from further loss. So the 19-year-old was shocked to discover another $3,000 missing from his account the following day.
- 'Don't get old without money,' says senior suffering painful dental problems
- A Sydney woman says she is suffering dental pain because she cannot afford treatment for her advanced gum disease.
- Crawling in crustaceans: Scientists study link between warmer ocean, booming lobster population
- Federal scientists are exploring connections between a warming Atlantic ocean and record lobster landings off southwestern Nova Scotia and in the Bay of Fundy.
- Renovated Sydney rec centre being torn down a 'big loss' to community
- A Sydney, N.S., building that underwent almost $400,000 in renovations before the Thanksgiving 2016 flood is being torn down Wednesday because it sustained extensive water damage during the flood.
- Dirty plastic means N.S. manufacturer must import clean material from Ontario
- The co-owner of a plastic manufacturing plant in Shubenacadie says if a washing facility for recycled plastic was set up in Nova Scotia, it could encourage the creation of new businesses.