Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low 15.
Clearing late in the morning. High 26.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Annapolis Valley family raising funds to stay with sick baby in Toronto
- A baby born to a family from Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley is continuing to fight for his life at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto after suffering multiple health problems.
- New The week of August 23, 2015 in Nova Scotia video
- It was a beautiful summer week in Nova Scotia and CBC has the video to prove it!
- Pictou County files conditional amalgamation application
- The towns of Pictou, New Glasgow, Stellarton and the County of Pictou have filed a conditional application to amalgamate.
- Tour Tech East finds business partner, avoids bankruptcy
- Peter Hendrickson founded Tour Tech East Ltd. back in 1981 and after decades of doing the sound, lights and video at concerts and events in the region, the company was on the brink of bankruptcy last month.
- Cape Breton Miners Museum seeks help identifying artifacts
- The Cape Breton Miners Museum wants a literal leg up in identifying some of its very old artifacts.