Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning. High 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Gallant, Macmillan win second trophies at ECMA's in Saint John
- Second trophies for Lennie Gallant and Scott Macmillan were among the highlights at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John Saturday.
- Event for people in Halifax with outstanding warrants 'an outstanding success'
- Halifax Regional Police's first voluntary surrender event was so successful that two people turned themselves in even though there were no warrants outstanding for their arrest.
- Father of Superstore baby says mother didn't know she was pregnant
- The husband of the woman who gave birth in a Halifax grocery store says the arrival of little Ezra was even more of a surprise than it first seemed: the mother didn't know she was pregnant.
- How these tokens could reduce food waste at restaurants
- Newly launched $5 tokens from Square Roots can get you a meal at participating restaurants.
- Live streaming dance class aims to help rural seniors avoid falls video
- Researchers are examining whether a remotely delivered dance program can reduce the risk of falls for rural seniors. Ruth Snider, a 65-year-old from a small Ontario village, says after just six weeks of participating in the program, she can already feel a difference.