Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries and snow squalls. Local amount 15 cm in snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High minus 7.
Flurries and local snow squalls. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind becoming northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 this evening. Low minus 11.
Flurries and local snow squalls. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 6.
|Flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Photos of SUV linked to Halifax hit-and-run released video
- Halifax Regional Police have released security camera images of a light-coloured SUV allegedly involved in a hit-and-run that sent two women to hospital with serious injuries Wednesday.
- Police seize loaded gun, cocaine, 12 kilos of pot in bust
- Two men are facing drug and weapons charges after the Halifax Regional Police/RCMP Integrated Drug Unit executed search warrant at a business on Sackville Drive Thursday night.
- $5M marina under construction in Cheticamp
- Construction of a $5 million marina and boatyard is underway in Cheticamp.
- Alex Grant beats Crosby, Gretzky with perfect NHL record video
- A hockey player from Antigonish has found a place for himself in the NHL record books.
- Maritime snowstorm expected to bring 20 to 30 cm of snow
- The first major blast of snow is headed towards the Maritimes and could dump 20 to 30 centimetres of snow in some areas on Sunday.