Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low 8 except plus 4 over the Highlands.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 10 except 6 over the Highlands.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Breaking Police evacuating Fergusons Cove Road in Halifax
- Police and military officials are telling people to evacuate their homes along Fergusons Cove Road in the Halifax area.
- New Robert Matheson pleads guilty to role in Laura Jessome’s murder
- One of four men charged in the murder of a Cape Breton woman has pleaded guilty to his part in the crime.
- Video Lunenburg Music Academy hoists 2 new pianos into school video
- A Lunenburg academy got two new baby grand pianos Tuesday, but the challenge was getting them inside the 119-year-old school’s concert hall.
- New MLA Alfie MacLeod expected back in Nova Scotia legislature
- Conservative MLA Alfie MacLeod may be back in the Nova Scotia Legislature for the Fall sitting.
- Jordan McKay missing for over a week from Dartmouth
- Halifax police are searching for a 14-year-old boy who has been missing for more than a week from his Dartmouth home.