Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
W 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending this morning then clearing. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Hope Blooms no longer in ‘legal grey zone’
- It turns out a group of young Halifax entrepreneurs, who stole the hearts of Canadians on CBC Dragons' Den, were actually breaking the law.
- New Loretta Saunders murder preliminary hearing to wrap today
- The couple accused of killing Saint Mary's University student Loretta Saunders will be back in Halifax provincial court Friday for closing arguments in their week-long preliminary hearing.
- MV Miner removal off Scaterie Island starts today
- Work to remove the wreck of the MV Miner will begin today, almost three years after it ran aground, near Scaterie Island.
- Northwood to make cuts despite homecare demands
- Despite an aging population and increased demand for homecare services, Northwood Homecare Ltd. in Halifax has announced they will be cutting seven jobs.
- Transatlantic cable to be fastest connection to Europe
- An American company is planning to install a highly advanced telecommunications link between North America and Europe, landing right in the Nova Scotia harbour.