Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Regional Police investigate death of 3-month-old boy
- Halifax Regional Police are investigating the suspicious death of a three-month-old boy.
- New Cape Breton wind turbine was regularly inspected before collapse
- A turbine that collapsed in Cape Breton last week had undergone extensive safety checks throughout its lifespan and was equipped with safety features to prevent equipment failure.
- New Nova Scotians split on tolls to pay for twinned highways
- Nova Scotia's transportation minister says feedback is split so far on the idea of tolled highways, and no dates have been set yet for public consultation meetings on the matter.
- Truck crashes into Nova Scotia lake, sends 20-year-old to hospital
- A 20-year-old man was sent to the hospital on Thursday morning after a pickup truck crashed into a lake northwest of Upper Tantallon, say Nova Scotia RCMP.
- Court rejects bank's claim for more than amount owing on mortgage
- A Nova Scotia Supreme Court justice has ruled it was unjust and unreasonable for the Toronto Dominion Bank to foreclose on and sell a property in order to recover $10,000 outstanding on a mortgage loan.