Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of drizzle ending this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wet snow over higher terrain early this evening. Fog patches. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this evening. Low zero.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Periods of wet snow over higher terrain in the morning and early in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 mm except snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Northern Pulp says Boat Harbour shutdown unlikely within 5 years
- The Northern Pulp mill says there's only a 50 per cent chance of shutting down the Boat Harbour effluent plant within the next five years, as a bill before the Nova Scotia legislature is calling for.
- New Cause of Halifax Infirmary's sterilization problems expected this week
- The Halifax Infirmary says it hopes to know later this week what's causing black powder to appear on sterilized equipment, which has caused the cancellations of hundreds of elective surgeries.
- Peggys Cove life-saving equipment needed, says Jamie Quattrocchi's mother audio
- The mother of a 25-year-old Ontario man who died after he was swept into the water at Peggys Cove last week says life-saving equipment could have saved her son’s life and should be installed at the rocks.
- New Jim Williams, Timberlea man, collects hubcaps and sells them
- If you've ever lost a hubcap, it just might be sitting in Jim Williams' shed. For more than 35 years, the Timberlea man has been picking up hubcaps from the side of the road.
- FORECAST Maritime weather bringing cold mix of rain, snow to parts of region
- A slow moving area of low pressure centred on Cape Breton continues to wrap a cold mix of rain and snow into parts of the Maritimes today.