Set Ingonish as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 5 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain mixed with light snow ending near midnight then clearing. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Pictou County food truck fees challenged by operator
- A food truck operator says he can't afford the fees he needs to pay to operate in the town of Pictou. But some restaurant owners says the fee should be increased to keep food trucks out of the town.
- Nova Scotia Power may have estimated 100,000 bills due to snow
- If you gasped when you opened your Nova Scotia Power bill this month, you are not alone.
- Gloria McCluskey rapped by judge for bias in unsightly premises case
- Richard Doucette was slapped with the order in May 2014 during an extensive renovation of his 92 Critchton Ave. home that involved adding a second-storey, even though his two-year building permit does not expire until September 2015.
- Farmers Dairy discontinues Beep for second time
- Beep - the sweet summertime drink produced by Farmers Dairy - has been discontinued. Again.
- Liberals accused of hypocrisy with mail-out before expected by-election
- The McNeil government is being accused of hypocrisy for a partisan mail-out being sent to areas of the province that will soon be electing new provincial politicians.