Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
W 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating late this afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Oceans North Canada urges Ottawa to reject Baffinland land-use exemption bid
- Oceans North is calling on federal aboriginal affairs minister Bernard Valcourt to reject Baffinland's effort to end-run around the Nunavut Planning Commission
- Justice Andrew Mahar leaves Nunavut for NWT
- Justice Andrew Mahar is leaving the Nunavut Court of Justice to sit on the Supreme Court of the NWT.
- Residential schools findings point to 'cultural genocide,' commission chair says video
- Justice Murray Sinclair, the chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, says at least 6,000 aboriginal children died in Canada's residential schools. The exact number could be much higher because documentation is scant.
- Montana Mountain Biking App guides users to trails, shops
- The trail at Montana Mountain in Carcross, Yukon, have been called "epic" and "world class" by the international mountain biking community and now a new app is making those trails easier to navigate.
- Lightning sparks new Yukon wildfires near Dawson, Mayo
- Lightning continues to spark new fires as fire risk remains high throughout most of Yukon.