Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:52 PM
E 54 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h increasing to 60 gusting to 80 this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind east 60 km/h gusting to 80. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Obama in Alaska: U.S. president to see effects of global warming first-hand
- Global warming is carving measurable changes into Alaska, and U.S. President Barack Obama is about to see it. On his historic visit Monday, he will see the damage caused by climate change that has been evident to scientists for years.
- Yukon government holds hunting workshop as moose season nears
- As Yukon hunters head out on the land this fall looking to harvest a moose, the territorial government held a workshop this weekend.
- Sharon Shorty is storyteller in residence at Vancouver library
- A Yukoner has finished her first month as the Aborignal Storyteller in Residence at the Vancouver Public Library.
- Obama to address climate change in historic visit to Alaska
- With melting glaciers and rising seas as his backdrop, President Barack Obama will visit Alaska in the upcoming week to press for urgent global action to combat climate change, even as he carefully calibrates his message in a state heavily dependent on oil.
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss
- This week: Freaky fish, a Beaver Creek couple save a local landmark, the N.W.T.'s fungi fortune, and what's the Cree word for "butter churn"?