Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 3:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 9:41 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
N 10 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 1:23 PM MDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 1:23 PM MDT
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Remembering Jojo: Dene man loved life, music, bingo and Behchoko, N.W.T.
- Joseph Jean Washie, better known as Jojo, was a fixture at every dance and bingo game in Behchoko. Born with Down syndrome, Jojo lived life on his own terms in a community that loved and protected him.
- RIDING PROFILE | Riverdale South — Danny Macdonald, Tracy McPhee, Jan Stick
- The Riverdale South riding has been held by all three parties over the years. Incumbent Jan Stick (NDP) is fending off two challengers — a former Yukon ombudsman, and a former government press secretary.
- Profile 'It saved my life': How managed alcohol program changed Nunavut man
- Six months ago, Simeonie Kunnuk was binge drinking every day, now he's reaching out to other Inuit to help them manage their addictions.
- Meet wrestling's fur-clad, beer-swilling 'King of the Yukon'
- B.C. wrestler Davey Elmhurst wanted a 'quintessentially Canadian' character for the ring. His solution? A barking, howling party animal who finishes his opponents off with a 'Gold Rush' into the turnbuckles.
- Yellowknife author debuts memoir two decades in the making
- Yellowknife author Laurie Sarkadi's memoir Voice in the Wild, written over more than two decades, launches this weekend.