Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 39.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 in the morning. High minus 23 with temperature falling to minus 26 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 38.
|Partly cloudy||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Clear|
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-25° | -26°
-13° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Rival golf course owner uncovered Mountain View land buy-back deal
- Jeff Luehmann, who runs the Meadow Lakes Golf Club, says he was tipped off by a government employee about the Mountain View land deal and that's when he started searching for a paper trail.
- Carmacks Mayor Elaine Wyatt dies of cancer
- Elaine Wyatt, mayor of Carmacks, Yukon, died in hospital in Whitehorse Wednesday morning, of cancer.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell meal slots welded shut a year later
- Cpl. Lorne Morrison testified this morning that he was never briefed on Solomon Uyarasuk’s death, even though he arrived at the detachment as the officer in charge just six weeks later, but he went ahead and ordered the meal slots in the detachment's cells welded shut.
- 38 vehicle thefts this year in Whitehorse
- The number of vehicle thefts is down this year in Whitehorse, but RCMP say they remain a serious problem.
- Updated 52 First Nations risk losing funding for not complying with transparency law
- The government has revised their list of First Nations that have not complied with new transparency rules requiring them to post their financial statements online, leaving 52 bands at risk of losing funding to "non-essential" programs and services.