Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
W 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to plus 5 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then 70 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Analysis NEB's skirting of climate change issue can't last forever
- Calls to take action on climate change keep washing up on the doorstep of the national energy regulator. Whether the NEB will ever listen is another question.
- Looks like 'Tatooine': What smoked-out Americans think of the Canadian forest fires
- All the forest fires in the N.W.T., Alberta and Saskatchewan have caused a lot of smoke and much of it has drifted south of the border, down into the United States. CBC's Trailbreaker got on the phone and reached some confused, smoked-out Americans in Montana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Missouri.
- Blog Predator plants: how N.W.T.'s carnivorous vegetation snare their prey
- Nature enthusiast Jeff Hollett shares some of the trapping techniques, such as death by gobs of goo, used by Northwest Territories' carnivorous plants.
- As rain dampens Yukon fire activity, Alaska smoke rolls in
- Dawson City is smoky today because of fires burning in Alaska. There are three major fires burning along the Yukon River valley just over the Alaska border, according to the smoke tracking service of the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Qulliq Energy workers union could serve strike notice next week
- The Nunavut Employees' Union says workers at the power company rejected the Nunavut government's latest contract offer in a vote held June 16.