Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -45
Feels like: -49
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNE 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 31. Wind chill minus 47.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 35.
A few clouds. High minus 30.
|A few clouds||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-27° | -28°
-17° | -18°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
-27° | -30°
-17° | -22°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Muskrat Falls financing in place, says Kathy Dunderdale
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Kathy Dunderdale has announced that all the financing for the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric megaproject is now in place.
- Report suggests guaranteed minimum income in Nunavut video
- A new report prepared for Nunavut’s Anti-Poverty Secretariat highlights suggests a guaranteed minimum income could help prevent and reduce poverty in Nunavut.
- Cambridge Bay students get holiday treats
- Kalvik Enterprises provided Christmas treats for 250 children this year in a tradition that started 10 years ago when the owner's daughter was in kindergarten.
- Raids targeted B.C. gang selling drugs in Yellowknife video
- RCMP in Yellowknife say Project Goblin targeted a gang from B.C.'s lower mainland — the 856 gang — that's been selling crack cocaine and marijuana in the N.W.T. capital.
- Video Funeral held for Father Mouchet video
- A funeral service was held Tuesday in Whitehorse for Father Jean-Marie Mouchet, creator of the Territorial Experimental Ski Training program and Yukon's last Oblate priest.