Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
E 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Overcast. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Chance of light snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project video
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.