Set Ulukhaktok as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 10:15 PM
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Overcast. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Michael Schmidt found not guilty of drunk driving video
- A Yukon man has been found not guilty of impaired driving causing bodily harm in an Alaska Highway crash that permanently paralyzed one of the passengers.
- Olympic hockey champions join trek to magnetic North Pole
- Olympic women's hockey team captain Caroline Ouellette and goaltender Genevieve Lacasse are joining wounded Canadian soldiers on an expedition to the magnetic North Pole.
- Major Crimes Unit investigating sudden death in Baker Lake
- RCMP in Nunavut say they're investigating the sudden death of a woman in her 40s in Baker Lake, with the help of the Major Crimes Unit and Forensic Identification Services.
- Fort Resolution RCMP seize 2kg of marijuana, 6 rifles
- RCMP seized a large quantity of drugs and guns from a home in Fort Resolution, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Dead puppies in a bag shock Whitehorse-area woman
- Shanti Morrison was checking her mail on Carcross Road when she noticed a discarded sack in the snow. Inside were two dead puppies, and police say there’s nothing they can do.