Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 17°
64° | 63°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Canadian home ownership more costly than thought, BMO report says
- Four in 10 Canadians searching for a home expect to dole out an average of 21 per cent more than when they first started looking, according to a Bank of Montreal report. Only five per cent have dropped their price range.
- Updated Philippe Couillard says Quebec-Scotland vote comparisons 'risky' video
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard says Scotland's referendum was an example of the same kind of "healthy" tension that exists in Quebec's democracy, but the comparisons stop there, as federal politicians from John Baird to Stéphane Dion welcomed the defeat of Scottish independence.
- Updated Darryl Watts, Calgary soldier convicted in fatal training accident, wins appeal
- A Calgary soldier convicted for his part in a fatal training accident in Afghanistan has won his appeal.
- Apple's iPhone 6 selling out early in Canada video
- Hundreds stood in line this morning at malls across Canada to buy iPhone 6, the newest release from Apple, but not everyone went away happy.
- Updated Canadian navy to retire 4 Cold War-era ships video
- The Canadian navy is going to retire four veteran ships that have been in service for decades.