Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 8.
Becoming cloudy late in the evening. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Rob Ford won't see Conrad Black endorse his re-election bid audio
- Conrad Black appears unlikely to be putting a Rob Ford re-election sign on the lawn of his Toronto home next year.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Air Canada orders 61 Boeing 737 MAX jets
- Air Canada is switching its narrowbody fleet to Boeing, announcing that it will purchase 61 of the U.S. manufacturer's newest narrowbody aircraft over the next decade in a deal with a face value of about $6.5 billion US.
- Hill staff asked to sign lifetime confidentiality agreements
- A proposed lifetime gag order for MPs' staff and other employees that would restrict their ability to share information - and stifle the kind of whistleblowing that led to some of the revelations in the Senate scandal - is triggering alarm, according to a union representing some of the workers.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.