Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 12:37 AM EDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 12:37 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 21.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 20°
81° | 68°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
30° | 18°
86° | 64°
27° | 22°
81° | 72°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready walks out of talks video
- Mediator Vince Ready has left talks between the B.C. teachers' union and the provincial government in Richmond, B.C., saying the sides are too far apart to come to a resolution anytime soon.
- Lottery jackpot: Duarte Almeida wins $13M with lucky numbers video
- Duarte Almeida has played the same numbers on Lotto 6/49 since 1986. Now, he has collected at $13.6M jackpot.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard survives Zahlavova Strycova video
- Canadian and Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard pulled out a suddenly tight match Saturday night, edging 30th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-4 to reach the U.S. Open's fourth round for the first time.
- B.C. tour bus crash: Half of injured passengers released from hospital video
- Almost half of the passengers taken to hospitals after a tour bus flipped over on a British Columbia highway have been released, health officials said Saturday.
- Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.