Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
N 8 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 2:17 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 2:17 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending before morning then clearing. Low minus 6.
Sunny. High plus 1.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tax cuts for cross-border online shopping could pay off, report says
- The benefits to cutting taxes for consumers who order goods from outside Canada outweigh the cost to government, the Conference Board of Canada argues in a report released last month.
- Alternatives, foreign-aid charity, faces closure after Revenue Canada audit video
- The Canada Revenue Agency says it made a "mistake" in granting charitable status to a foreign-aid charity in Montreal more than two decades ago. The group has been told its work in Afghanistan, Guatemala and elsewhere does not follow the rules, and that it may lose the ability to issue charitable receipts to donors.
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Health Canada's focus-group testing of anti-marijuana ads found parents reacted most strongly to claims that smoking too many joints can lower IQ in young people. The IQ effect has been challenged by medical researchers, but the department launched a TV and internet campaign asserting the claim anyway.
- Best of 2014 Eugenie Bouchard: Canadian athlete of the year
- She's got brawn, beauty and the talent to be the next big thing in tennis. Eugenie Bouchard is also our pick for our country's top athlete of 2014.
- Analysis Stephen Harper's climate-change comments only half the story, critics say video
- Stephen Harper is often accused of being absent on environmental issues, but in a year-end interview with CBC News chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge, the prime minister said his government is doing its bit to combat climate change and that greenhouse gas emissions have dropped on his watch.