Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
S 12 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:39 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:39 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 31 except 25 near Lake Erie. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High 23.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 20 Hamilton human trafficking ring members deported
- Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney has announced the deportation of 20 members of what has been described as Canada's largest human trafficking ring.
- Exclusive Nathan O'Brien search gets help from high-tech gear, helicopter video
- The search for evidence into the disappearance of five-year-old Calgary boy Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents now involves more sophisticated technology — a specialized helicopter normally used in the oilfields.
- Updated Sherbrooke couple charged in child abuse case
- A Sherbrooke, Que., couple accused of abusing four children between the ages of four and 14 were charged in a local courthouse late Tuesday morning.
- Live Blog Loretta Saunders murder suspects back in court video
- The preliminary inquiry in the case of two accused of murdering Loretta Saunders continued today in Halifax.
- South Portland, Maine, votes against crude oil export
- The city of South Portland, Maine, has voted to block Alberta from using the city’s port to export crude bitumen.