Set Leamington as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:23 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:23 PM EDT
Showers with a few thunderstorms ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of severe thunderstorms early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'You will see him again in heaven,' Sharlene Bosma tells daughter video
- Sharlene Bosma told more than 1,000 people at the public memorial service for her slain husband, Tim Bosma, about the love they shared.
- updated Mike Duffy's primary home not P.E.I., unedited Senate report says video
- A copy of the original report by an internal Senate committee on Senator Mike Duffy's expense claims, obtained by CBC News, makes it clear the committee believes Duffy's primary residence is in Ottawa, and not in P.E.I.
- Rob Ford fired as Don Bosco Eagles football coach audio
- The Toronto Catholic District School board announced Wednesday that it was turfing Mayor Rob Ford from his position as head coach of the Don Bosco Eagles senior football team.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Most Montrealers are being told they must boil their water before drinking it, a precaution after sediment was found in the water following renovations to a city reservoir.
- RCMP responds to female Mountie's sex abuse lawsuit video
- The RCMP has responded to a lawsuit filed by a former Musical Ride member alleging sexual abuse, saying it addressed the claims at the time and is disappointed they have come up again.