New Tecumseth, ON
Set New Tecumseth as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1 with frost in low lying areas.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low 12.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Chow, Tory continue campaigning, as Doug Ford prepares to join them video
- For Olivia Chow and John Tory, the mayoral campaign carries on, even as they wait for Doug Ford to join them on the campaign trail.
- New Pedestrian dead after streetcar accident
- A 79-year-old pedestrian is dead after an accident involving a TTC streetcar.
- Toronto homicide spike 'unusual' for overall low-violence year video
- Toronto has seen a spike in violence over the past two weeks with eight homicides over a dozen days, despite the city being on track for a low number of killings this year.
- Ailing Rob Ford thanks supporters, endorses brother's mayoral bid video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he's thankful for the support he's received from his family and the public, as he prepares to enter treatment for a malignant tumour that has been discovered in his abdomen.
- 1000 Dinners Toronto aims to spark municipal politics conversations
- A group of Torontonians is trying to get the city's citizens more engaged in municipal politics by appealing to their stomachs.