Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 30 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 36.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Tim Bosma's truck found in driveway of Millard's mother's home
- A key piece of evidence in the trial of two men accused of killing Tim Bosma was found sitting in an affluent neighbourhood in Kleinburg, Ont., court heard Tuesday.
- Ice fishermen stranded in storm for 26 hours on Lake Winnipeg video
- A Selkirk ice fisherman wishes he had checked the weather forecast before heading to Lake Winnipeg on Sunday and getting stuck in blinding snow for 26 hours.
- Ottawa police charge teen in alleged on-ice hockey stick assault
- A teenage boy has been accused of assaulting another player on the ice with a hockey stick during a midget hockey game in the Ottawa community of Stittsville last November.
- Canadians think referendum on electoral reform needs to be held, poll says
- Canadians overwhelmingly feel there should be a referendum on any electoral reform, suggests a new poll. But first-past-the-post voting retains a high level of satisfaction. Will Canadians care if the Liberals follow through on their campaign promise to change the way they vote?
- Porter Airlines denies report it's shopping for a buyer
- Toronto-based Porter Airlines has denied a report that it is looking for a buyer.