Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of rain. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low zero.
Periods of rain ending early in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers early in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny|
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.
- Updated 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.