Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Snow mixed with rain this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
4° | -13°
39° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada lags on greenhouse gas targets, critics charge
- Canada has yet to submit its targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, missing a deadline set in advance of a United Nations climate conference scheduled for December.
- New Chip Wilson plans giant dock project at Point Grey but the joke's on irate neighbours
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson, who has gotten into trouble in the past for upsetting neighbours over his massive home projects and criticizing plus-size women for wearing his yoga wear, is now flashing people with his giant dock.
- Analysis Is Canada's ISIS mission ready for Syria's moral maze? video
- Canada's new ISIS mission will take us into a war zone that all our normal allies, save for the U.S., are steering well clear of — the antagonist-rich tinderbox that is present-day Syria. Do we know what we are getting into, Brian Stewart asks.
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones video
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Sean Jennings, Peter Edmonds charged after bloody trail of crime revealed
- Two men have been charged after a joint police investigation uncovered a trail of violent crimes including murders, shootings and home invasions across B.C. and Alberta.