Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 23.
Sunny. High minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
0° | -16°
32° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km audio
- A New Brunswick family is angry that an elderly relative with dementia was able to slip out of a Fredericton hospital Tuesday afternoon and take a taxi to his stepdaughter's home 80 kilometres away.