Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SSE 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low zero with frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening. Showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of malignant tumour, but doctors are optimistic about treating it, according to the head of his medical team.
- B.C. teachers begin voting on tentative agreement audio
- B.C. teachers have begun voting on the agreement reached Tuesday. If a majority vote in favour, classes could resume as early as next week.
- 'Confused' prostitution bill can't be fixed, lawyer Alan Young says
- One of the main lawyers behind retired dominatrix Terri-Jean Bedford's decade-long battle to overturn Canada's prostitution laws told a Senate committee Wednesday the government's proposed rewrite of the laws is "a very confused response to a very clear judgment."
- Red River search for missing, murdered women wraps up 1st day video
- A grim search of the Red River for missing and murdered aboriginal women, along with any evidence in their cases, wrapped up its first day Wednesday in Winnipeg.
- CN to be fined for failing to move enough grain
- Canadian National Railway will be fined for failing to comply with an order that it move a minimum amount of grain each week, a spokeswoman for federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt said Wednesday in a move that caught the railway by surprise.