Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules video
- Schools in B.C. remain shuttered after a wasted summer.
- Exclusive Robert Latimer's appeal of travel restrictions backed by parole law author
- One of the authors of Canada's parole laws says Robert Latimer, a Saskatchewan farmer convicted in 1997 of killing his severely disabled daughter, should be allowed to travel freely outside of Canada.
- Video Polar bears: Threatened species or political pawn? video
- Reports of the polar bear's dwindling population have made it an ideal symbol for the effects of climate change. But some say those numbers are overstated, and it's the politics around polar bears that's really at play.
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr tries again Wednesday to expand his civil lawsuit against the federal government to include a claim that Canada conspired with the United States for what he says was the abuse of his rights and torture.
- New B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress
- After 14 years, Willow Reichelt walked away from teaching because she could no longer properly support the special needs kids in her class