Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 40.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -27°
3° | -17°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
-16° | -27°
3° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Rob Anders, blocked from Wildrose Party leadership bid, seeks clarification
- Calgary MP Rob Anders says he still hopes to run for the leadership for the Wildrose Party despite being told he does not qualify because he will not have been a member for six months prior to the leadership vote set for June 6.
- Ottawa reports $3.3B deficit for first eight months of 2014-15
- The Canadian government says it posted a budgetary deficit of $3.3 billion over the first eight months of the 2014-15 fiscal year — a considerable change from the $13.4 billion shortfall over the same period in 2013-14.
- Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted down by wildlife officers.
- Updated Tony Merchant's law firm files lawsuit against Ottawa following $25M claim video
- The federal government alleges a Deloitte report contains proof that the Merchant Law Group falsified documents in a "scheme to deceive and defraud Canada." Ottawa wants Tony Merchant's firm to repay more than $25 million.
- Barclays downgrades 4 Canadian banks: BMO, Laurentian, RBC, TD
- Barclays has downgraded its outlook on four of Canada’s big banks, saying the country’s slowing economy leaves little upside potential for the banks.