Ear Falls, ON
Set Ear Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:30 AM CST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:30 AM CST
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High zero.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 6.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'We can't abandon them': Senators urge more language, mental health supports for Syrian refugees
- One year after the first wave of Syrian refugees arrived in Canada, the Senate committee on human rights will release a report today recommending steps to ease the resettlement process.
- Environmental group still being investigated by Revenue Canada
- A Toronto environmental charity remains just as opposed to pipelines under the Liberal government as it was under the Conservatives. Another thing hasn't changed: Environmental Defence is still being threatened by the CRA for being too political.
- 'A dating website designed by Fidel Castro': Opposition blasts Liberal electoral reform survey video
- Democratic Institutions Minister Maryam Monsef mocked the electoral reform committee's final report last week, but several members returned the favour Monday after reviewing the government's new online survey on the topic.
- Analysis Peak uncertainty: How to navigate this period of economic disorder and confusion
- The experts failed to predict a Donald Trump presidency or that the U.K. would vote to leave the European Union. But more importantly, they also got the impact of both major world events wrong. So what's an ordinary person to do? Take a guess.
- Canada needs 'defined model' of universal pharmacare, citizen panel urges
- Canada needs a comprehensive system of universal drug coverage to eliminate variations between the provinces and territories, a citizen-driven panel looking at the idea of national pharmacare recommends.