Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Cold Lake's CF-18s coming home following halt to airstrikes against ISIS
- Six CF-18 fighter jets, along with their aircrews and support personnel based mostly out of Cold Lake, Alta., will return home after the prime minister announced Canada will halt airstrikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria by Feb. 22.
- Calgary bobsled-track crash survivors have long road ahead
- Two teenagers who were on the same toboggan as Evan and Jordan Caldwell remain in hospital days after the fatal run down the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park. Caleb Hettinga has several surgeries ahead.
- Remand centre guard sued by law firm over drug-smuggling allegation
- An Edmonton Remand Centre guard allegedly told criminology students on a facility tour that lawyers from a firm wanted face-to-face meetings with clients in order to smuggle drugs to them.
- Alberta education minister vows to 'accommodate' religious views on gender-identity policies
- Education Minister David Eggen said he had a "productive" meeting with the province's Roman Catholic bishops on Monday about his department's new gender-identity guidelines for Alberta schools.
- Updated Support for sexual assault victims key, U of A report says
- The University of Alberta must improve the support it offers sexual assault victims, says Steven Dews, provost and vice-president (academic).