Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:48 PM
W 11 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Humidex 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Police seeking third suspect after 2 shot and police fired upon
- Edmonton Police are seeking the public's help in locating a third suspect connected to a shooting Saturday night that sent two people to hospital, one in life threatening condition, and saw two suspects fire upon police from a minivan.
- Edmonton mom shocked to find images of her family used in K-Days advertising
- After stumbling upon an image of her family used in a K-Days advertising campaign this year, an Edmonton mother has a message for other fair-goers: read the fine print on your ticket.
- Davud Hanci, Calgary man detained over Turkey coup plot, is innocent, family and friends say video
- Friends of a Calgarian man detained in Turkey on accusations he was a leader of the recent coup attempt say Davud Hanci is innocent — and they're worried for his safety.
- Oil-drenched birds treated near site of Husky pipeline leak in Saskatchewan video
- Three birds drenched in oil have been brought in for treatment at an animal shelter near the site of a pipeline leak that spilled 200,000 litres of oil and chemicals into the North Saskatchewan River on Thursday.
- Edmonton names first Indigenous artist in residence video
- In another step towards reconciliation, the City of Edmonton has hired a Cree Métis artist as its first ever Indigenous artist in residence. Mixed media artist Dawn Marie Marchand is hoping to tell stories of the area's rich Indigenous history through her work during the one year pilot project.