Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
N 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 14.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- City council delays Quarters tower decision for two months
- A controversial land deal for an 80-storey hotel and condominium along Jasper Avenue has been delayed for 60 days by city council. Mayor Don Iveson and council want to ensure the city can get the land back in the event the project doesn't go ahead.
- Edmonton police investigating suspicious death of woman found in vehicle
- Homicide detectives are investigating the suspicious death of a woman after her body was found in a vehicle in northeast Edmonton on Monday.
- Alberta Energy Regulator names companies falling behind on safety in new report
- The Pipeline Performance Report Some pipeline project are falling behind on safety, according to an Alberta Energy Regulators report released Tuesday.
- Killer foster mom was flagged by committee, fatality inquiry hears
- The first day of a fatality inquiry into the death of three-year-old Kawliga Potts highlighted a possible communication gap in Alberta's child intervention system.
- Meeting registry, elimination of threshold period proposed for lobbyists
- A monthly meeting listing and the elimination of a 100-hour grace period before lobbyists have to register are among recommendations by the Alberta ethics commissioner to make lobbying more transparent.