Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
NNW 24 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High zero.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Wildrose leadership candidates focus on Alberta's finances
- With the Wildrose still smarting over the loss of nine MLAs months ago, all three of the party’s leadership hopefuls are hammering the government on its management of Alberta's finances.
- YOUR CITY South Korea to Edmonton: Transporting the Walterdale Bridge arches video
- The new Walterdale Bridge could start to take shape in a few months, now that the long-awaited steel arches have finally arrived in North America.
- Listeria recall: Meat shipped to Alberta, Ontario, Quebec
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says illnesses have been reported among people who ate meat being recalled by a Toronto deli.
- Al-Shabaab threats cause cheerleading teams to pull out of West Edmonton Mall event
- Several cheerleading teams have pulled out of a competition at West Edmonton Mall after an online video from an al-Qaeda-linked group named the building as a possible terrorist target.
- Jason Hale won't run, becomes third Wildrose floor-crosser to quit politics
- Jason Hale has announced on his Facebook page that he will not seek re-election for the Progressive Conservatives.