Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
NE 7 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Domestic violence leave highlights Alberta union deal
- A union in Alberta has negotiated domestic violence leave for members at a long-term care facility. The United Steelworkers says the agreement means workers who are victims of domestic violence can take paid leave for legal, medical and counselling appointments without fear of losing their jobs.
- How to fight back against rising bank fees on chequing accounts
- Canada’s big banks continue to hike personal bank fees. Many banks are also making it more difficult to avoid one of the largest and most irritating fees — that pesky chequing account charge.
- Recap Oilers beat up on Flames, sweep season series
- Jordan Eberle scored twice and added two assists as the Edmonton Oilers beat the Calgary Flames 7-3 on Saturday to sweep the four-game season series for the first time.
- More drilling boosts optimism in long-suffering Nisku oil-and-gas sector video
- A jump in the number of companies drilling for oil has led to increased optimism in the Nisku Industrial Park, where some oilfield companies are hiring again after a tough 2016.
- Opinion The Prime Minister and the Premier: Agreeing to disagree about agreeing
- As the Prime Minister arrives in Calgary for a cabinet retreat this week, Anthony Sayers writes about the delicate political dance of support and condemnation he and Rachel Notley must do around the carbon tax, and the future of the oilsands.