Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:53 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High zero.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Child severely injured in assault on Paul Band First Nation
- RCMP have made an arrest after a six-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital in Edmonton following an assault on an Alberta reserve.
- Homicide police seek witnesses to beating death on Whyte Avenue
- A 24-year-old man who was found beaten near Whyte Avenue early Saturday morning has died in hospital, police say.
- Serious crash closes Highway 20 near Rimbey
- RCMP have closed a section of Highway 20 following a serious crash Sunday afternoon.
- 'Huff and puff' technology questioned after leak at CNRL Wolf Lake site
- Greenpeace is raising concerns about the technology an Alberta oilsands operation uses to extract crude, following a second leak at a Canadian Natural Resources facility.
- Updated High River Flyers mourn loss of captain after crash leaves 2 dead
- The High River Flyers hockey team is mourning the loss of its captain after a crash Saturday morning killed two southern Alberta men.