Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
E 18 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 10.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Deliberately-set house fires raise concern about arsonist
- Two house fires in Spruce Grove in the past week were set deliberately, leading police to suspect there is an arsonist on the loose.
- Updated Woman dies in boating incident at McGregor Lake, man still missing
- A woman has died in a boating accident on McGregor lake in southern Alberta. The man who was with her on the boat is still missing.
- Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau takes his campaign to Stephen Harper's backyard video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau took aim Monday at the Conservative government, which he says has taken its loyal supporters for granted.
- Alberta hometown demonyms: It's a bit of a mixed bag
- When you're from Alberta, you're an Albertan. But what are you called if you live in Banff or Peace River or Red Deer?
- Wabamun Lake oil spill: A decade later, disaster still fresh in residents' minds
- Ten years ago, a train accident spilled hundreds of thousands of litres of oil into an Alberta lake, damaging the area and showing how ill-prepared the province was for such a disaster.