Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Rain or snow
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening then changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this evening. Low minus 2.
Snow becoming mixed with rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Snow mixed with rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta election 2015 results: NDP wave sweeps across province in historic win video audio
- It's a massive shock that has turned Canadian politics on its head. The NDP has won a majority government in Alberta and the former PC premier, Jim Prentice, resigned the seat he was just elected to.
- Alberta Election: 5 election night surprises
- Tuesday’s election was a rollercoaster for voters and political-watchers, a night of high drama and shocking surprises. Here's a look at some of the ones you might have missed.
- How the end of Alberta's PC dynasty played out on Twitter
- A dramatic night in Alberta politics played out into a busy night on social media.
- Alberta Election: Who are the province's new MLAs?
- They were electricians, nurses and sociology students when Tuesday began. Now, they are also part of Alberta’s new government.
- Greg Clark wins 1st seat ever for Alberta Party
- Alberta Party Leader Greg Clark has secured his party its first seat ever in the provincial legislature in Tuesday's historic election.