Set Westlock as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 18.
Clearing in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 18.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature rising to minus 15 by morning.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Neil Young to back fight against oilsands with benefit concerts
- Legendary rocker Neil Young is hosting four benefit concerts in support of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation in its fight against oilsands development.
- New Albertans invited to sign condolence books for Nelson Mandela
- The Government of Alberta and the City of Edmonton are offering the public a chance to remember and reflect on the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela.
- New Second degree murder charge laid against Sexsmith man
- 33 year old man charged with killing 35 year old woman after the discovery of a body in a Sexsmith home Friday.
- Alberta to help aboriginal women overcome barriers
- The Alberta government is setting up two councils to look at social and economic issues faced by First Nations and Metis women in the province.
- Jackpine Mine will destroy wetlands and wildlife, First Nations say
- For Alice Rigney, the news that the largest known reservoir of crude bitumen in the world is about to get even bigger, was a big blow.