Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Flurries beginning late this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 1.
Flurries. High plus 1.
Flurries. Low minus 4.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Anti-carding activists honoured by Coun. Green at John Holland Awards
- The John Holland Awards, celebrating Hamilton's cultural heritage with focus on the contributions of African Canadans, were held Saturday, with a new award introduced at the gala.
- Live Blog Tim Bosma trial: Millard called body shop about repainting a truck
- A body shop owner tells the Tim Bosma trial he was called by Dellen Millard about a rush job repainting a truck from black to red
- Dellen Millard arrested at gunpoint, court hears
- For the first time Monday, a Hamilton court heard details about how Dellen Millard was arrested back in 2013, after Ancaster, Ont. man Tim Bosma vanished.
- Six Nations Polytechnic now offers indigenous language degree
- Six Nations Polytechnic to offer a degree in Ogwehoweh languages, the first time an Aboriginal Institute has been allowed to offer a degree, not just a diploma.
- Animal services find wounded porcupine at Flamborough intersection
- Animal services picked up a porcupine this weekend that had wandered down into Flamborough, the second time it's happened this month.