Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the evening. High minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Sports, teens and booze go together, Mac study warns
- Mac study suggests culture of sports encourages more drinking but less drug use among young athletes.
- Watch LIVE: Canadian Olympic mascot to be unveiled in Hamilton
- The Canadian Olympic team mascot will be introduced today in Hamilton at 1:30 pm. ET. You can watch the entire event on this page.
- Which Hamilton one way streets should run two-ways?
- City council is set to hold a discussion Friday that could pave the way to turning prominent crosstown one-way streets like King and Main into two-ways.
- Nelson Mandela: Hamilton remembers great South African leader video
- Hamiltonians say they're never forget Mandela's strength, heroism
- Aboriginals, black people over-represented at Hamilton jail video
- Who's in prison in Hamilton? Provincial stats break down demographics at the Barton Street jail.