Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Swollen creek complicates rope rescue at Tews Falls
- Firefighters conducted a rope rescue at Tews Falls on Wednesday afternoon.
- Canada Day 2015: How Hamilton celebrates
- It's Canada's 148th birthday, and Hamilton is celebrating.
- Meet the woman who is training Hamilton police how to talk about suicide
- After Sgt. Ian Matthews killed himself at Hamilton police central station in 2013, Cecilia Marie Flynn knew it was time to have an open and honest conversation about suicide.
- Mark Oldershaw, Canadian canoeist, named Pan Am Games flag-bearer
- Canadian canoe star Mark Oldershaw was named flag-bearer Wednesday for the Pan American Games at Parliament Hill on Canada Day. The third-generation Olympian will lead Canada's largest Pan Am team into the opening ceremony at Toronto’s Rogers Centre on July 10.
- Canada Day 2015: Things to do in Hamilton
- Hamilton's Canada Day celebrations are centred on the city's waterfront parks. There are plenty of other things to do throughout the day.