Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
Clear. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Province will fully fund LRT capital costs, Globe reports video
- Premier Kathleen Wynne has committed to fund the full cost of LRT in Hamilton, the Globe and Mail is reporting.
- City making contingency plans in case of Pan Am labour disruptions
- With thousands of city employees currently without contracts and in bargaining, the city is preparing back-up plans in case one of more of its unions— including transit drivers, landscapers, garbage collectors, and others — are on strike for the 2015 Pan Am Games.
- New Firefighters battle house fire in Stoney Creek
- Hamilton firefighters battled a two-storey house fire on Windermere Road in Stoney Creek Monday afternoon.
- Cyclist beat man who called him out on rolling stop sign: police
- A Hamilton man ended up in hospital Saturday night after he called out a cyclist for running a stop sign in the east end – and the cyclist returned with a baseball bat, police say.
- Locke Street watermain breaks again
- City workers fixed two sections of a broken watermain on Locke Street, and then a third part snapped.