Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Councillors wary of proposed $3.6 million natural gas bus fuel plan
- The city is looking at spending $3.6 million on a natural gas plant to run buses on the cheaper fuel. But the city wouldn’t own the plant and that has several councillors balking at the idea.
- City launching EpiPen project in local food courts in June
- The city of Hamilton is putting food allergy auto-injectors into two local food courts this summer as part of a pilot project that could eventually see them placed in every food court and restaurant in the city.
- VISION 2020, Hamilton's sustainability plan, gets reality check
- More than a decade after Hamilton introduced its sustainability plan dubbed VISION 2020, the initiative gets a reality check from the city's decision-makers and advocates.
- Ticats investing extra $5M into Tim Horton's stadium
- The Ticats announced a $5 million investment into the new Tim Horton’s stadium Tuesday amidst strong ticket sales for next season. The team expects an update on potential stadium delays next week.
- McMaster's Salim Yusuf to be inducted into Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
- A Hamilton researcher is one of the six Canadians that will be inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame for his work on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.