Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 3:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
Clearing in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16 except 9 near Lake Erie. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario teacher who disrupted vaccination clinic flees hearing after being found guilty of misconduct
- The Ontario high school teacher who disrupted a vaccination clinic by allegedly telling his students they could die from vaccinations stormed out a disciplinary after Tuesday after he was found guilty of professional misconduct.
- Brantford cops raid pot dispensary 1 day after it opens
- Brantford police raided a pot dispensary Tuesday, a day after it opened, and arrested a 35-year-old Stoney Creek man.
- Swastikas found drawn on Hamilton sidewalk
- Several crudely-drawn swastikas were found on a sidewalk in Kirkendall on family day.
- Police say fake repairmen stole college's high-end printer to make fake IDs
- Hamilton police have charged two men after a high-end printer was stolen in November from Mohawk College that they say was being used to make fake IDs.
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Red Hill Valley Parkway crash
- Hamilton police are investigating a crash that left one person dead and one injured on Tuesday night.