Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 15. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
29° | 18°
84° | 64°
28° | 19°
82° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Robert Kennedy Jr. on his crusade for a 'green' economy
- The American radio host, lawyer and environmentalist was in Hamilton on Friday to give a speech on the promise of 'green' energy.
- Search crews in Australia finding signs of missing Hamilton man
- A Hamilton man who is lost in a mountainous region of Australia may be leaving behind clues for search crews to find, his family says.
- New blood restrictions still discriminate against gay men, advocates say video
- Health Canada has loosened decades-old restrictions on gay men giving blood — but it's still not nearly enough, Hamilton advocates say.
- 2nd suspect in Tim Bosma murder case to plead not guilty video
- The lawyer for Mark Smich says the Oakville, Ont., resident will plead not guilty to first-degree murder in the death of Tim Bosma, the Hamilton man who disappeared earlier this month after taking two men on a test drive of his truck.
- Five questions with Andrea Horwath
- The NDP leader spoke to the media on Friday about supporting the Ontario Liberal budget.