Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Indonesian human rights advocate: Neil Bantleman should be freed
- Andreas Horsono said he hopes hopes to address the Bantleman case with a formal Human Rights Watch brief early next year.
- 5 things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- It's the first (official) weekend of winter and the last weekend before Christmas.
- Built today, gone tomorrow: Complaints doom wireless tower in rural Hamilton
- It went up on Monday and had been mostly dismantled by Wednesday afternoon, but a 100-plus-foot-tall tower has created a rift between neighbours in Hamilton’s rural north.
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Jack Daniel's is adding a sweet note to its whisky this holiday season with a heart-warming viral video, and a new Hamiltonian found himself in the spotlight.
- Bill Cosby protesters plan to disrupt Hamilton show from inside
- A Hamilton writer plans to interrupt comedian Bill Cosby's upcoming local performance, and she's recruiting others to join her.