Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Missing Hamilton man found dead
- Hamilton police have recovered the body of Neil Croft, who went missing last week.
- Campaign aims to get voters interested in poverty issues
- Local anti-poverty groups will launch a campaign on Tuesday to try to get voters thinking about poverty issues during the federal election.
- Witness gets punched over impaired driving concerns
- A witness ended up punched for his trouble Friday night when a group tried to stop an impaired driver in the east end.
- Hamilton Police carding form is 'almost a carbon copy' of Toronto's
- The paper form that Hamilton Police use to document personal information from people they stop on the street looks nearly identical to the "carding" form used in Toronto.
- Man Tasered during 'consensual' fistfight, but no charges laid
- It took pepper spray and a Taser for police to break up a fist fight in Hess Village early Saturday – but no charges ended up being laid because it was deemed a “consensual fight.”