Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
30° | 22°
86° | 72°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton's Lancaster bomber hopes to be airborne again Wednesday
- Hamilton’s Lancaster bomber could be up in the British skies again by Wednesday, days after being grounded when an engine broke down, a spokesman for the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum said.
- Type of diet doesn't matter as much as sticking to it and getting exercise
- A study out of McMaster University concludes the differences between popular diets like the Atkins Diet, Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig are minimal and not as important as being sure to exercise and have support.
- Midnight home intruder tells woman he's there to 'check the ceiling'
- A Hamilton woman found a strange man rummaging through her dresser on Friday, police say – but he told her he was just there to “check the ceiling.”
- Hamilton: Better or Worse? Welfare numbers since 2005
- Hamilton's unemployment rate has almost recovered to pre-Great Recession levels. But the decline in Ontario Works caseloads has been much slower.
- Man drives truck on sidewalk, gets Tasered
- A group of pedestrians narrowly missed being struck by a driver after a truck careened onto a sidewalk Friday evening, police say.