Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:38 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:38 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24 except 19 near Lake Erie. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- No charges laid in Ferguson city hall shoving investigation
- The OPP has dropped their investigation against Coun. Lloyd Ferguson in the matter of him grabbing a local journalist at Hamilton city hall last year.
- In day 2 of mailbox case, city grilled on its Canada Post bylaw
- A judge grilled the attorney representing the city of Hamilton in court Tuesday, asking why, if it wanted some input on the placement of mailboxes, it didn't just give that input to Canada Post when the postal service asked for it last fall.
- World's largest high five to take place Friday
- A record number of people are expected to be saying “up high” in Hamilton on Friday, taking part in UNICEF Canada’s #HighFiveIt campaign.
- Hazmat crews called in to fire at Dofasco
- Hazmat was called in to ArcelorMittal Dofasco today after a fire erupted on a conveyor belt, said to have traces of lime.
- City ordered to pay damages in negligence case
- The city of Hamilton was found guilty of negligence for not following bylaws in maintaining a snowy sidewalk.