Set Norfolk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- U.S. Steel Canada files for court-supervised protection
- U.S. Steel Canada, citing years of operating losses, has filled for court-supervised protection to give the company a chance to restructure in hopes of being able to better compete in the North American steel industry.
- City relaxes rules to allow urban farms - but no mushrooms
- The city is throwing open its rules to allow more urban farms and community gardens. But mushrooms are still forbidden.
- Money from sale of City Motor land will stay in Ward 4: Merulla
- Money generated from the sale of the former City Motor Hotel site will likely stay in Ward 4, the area's councillor says, rather than going into the general city coffers.
- Police searching for missing Copetown teen
- Hamilton police are asking for the public’s help in tracking down a missing Hamilton teen.
- Hamilton police searching for 2 men wanted on assault charges
- Hamilton police are asking the public for help in tracking down two men wanted for separate assaults in the city.