Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 late this evening. Low 8 with temperature rising to 12 by morning.
Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. High 13 with temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low minus 1.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats fans celebrate another trip to the Grey Cup audio
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats fans took to the streets and social media to celebrate after the team defeated the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final, sending the Ti-Cats to the Grey Cup.
- 'Rapidly intensifying disturbance' to bring rain, wind to Ontario
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Hamilton and the rest of southern Ontario as rain, wind and mild conditions are expected Sunday night and Monday.
- 5 most expensive houses for sale in Hamilton
- Which house on the market has an elevator? Which one boasts "ultimate privacy?" Take a look at Hamilton's most expensive real estate properties.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup video
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.