Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crews recover body of Hamilton man who fell through ice
- Police have recovered the body of a 68-year-old man who fell through the ice while ice fishing Saturday at the Waterford North Conservation Area near Brantford, Ont.
- Warm weekend blows away decades-old Hamilton temperature record
- Hamilton's warm Saturday and Sunday blew past high-temperature records set 30-plus years ago.
- What's open and what's closed on Family Day in Hamilton
- Gear up for an unseasonably warm long weekend in the Greater Hamilton Area with our guide to Family Day 2017.
- 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week audio
- Check out new music from New Love, Max the Lesser and Odd Years.
- Naloxone program expansion put off as councillors worry about looming tax increase
- Councillors moved to defer budget considerations for public health until there is clarity on how much federal and provincial contribution there will be towards expanding the anti-overdose kit program.