Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 9:22 PM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 9:22 PM EST
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton woman still missing after house explosion video
- Ontario Fire Marshal investigators are digging through the rubble of the collapsed home, still searching for a cause and not sure if the tenant was able to escape Monday's explosion and fire.
- Hamilton robbery suspect among police's 'Dirty Dozen'
- The Little Chubby Bandit. The Blue Eyed Bandit. The Scarface Bandit. They’re all part of a group of bank robbers at large that Toronto Police have dubbed the Dirty Dozen, and one robbed a bank in Hamilton.
- WestJet 'Christmas miracle' video a gift for Hamilton travelers
- The Calgary-based airline had a virtual Santa ask passengers what they wanted for Christmas as they scanned their boarding passes at a kiosk in Toronto and Hamilton.
- Construction underway at Hamilton's Royal Connaught Hotel
- Construction has started at Hamilton's once-famous Royal Connaught Hotel, which has sat empty on its King and John lot.
- Go kart skill saves The Reason, tour dies on black ice
- Know what’s worse than wrecking your band’s trailer on a frigid, icy stretch of the back roads of Saskatchewan? Doing the exact same thing again a couple hours later. Bad luck has effectively snuffed any chances of Hamilton’s The Reason touring Western Canada in the winter ever again.