Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- LRT to Eastgate: Is it pulling 'Rabbits out of hats?' or a realistic gambit to save LRT? video
- It's been called pulling a rabbit out of a hat, but at least one city councillor thinks Hamilton can wrangle a light rail transit (LRT) system that goes to Eastgate Square. In less than a week.
- CBC Hamilton reporter wins digital news award for coverage of the Tim Bosma trial
- Adam Carter won the Ron Laidlaw award for continuing coverage in the digital category at the Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA) awards Saturday.
- Hamilton man killed near Dufferin and Eglinton in what may be 'random attack'
- Toronto police have identified a man, 33, killed in a "random attack" Friday night near Dufferin Street and Eglinton Avenue West.
- Video Dundas business owners suffer tens of thousands in flood damage, blame city video
- Business and property owners in Dundas are angry about the damage to their properties by flood on Thursday night. It's happened before, but not this bad. They say better management from the city could have avoided what happened.
- 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week video
- Check out new tunes from DAVIDS, Say Yes and New Swears.