Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Court to decide if school kidnapping suspect is criminally responsible
- A hearing is underway in a Hamilton court Thursday to decide if a man accused of kidnapping a child from Earl Kitchener Elementary School is criminally responsible for his actions.
- Over 900 calls for frozen pipes an unprecedented emergency in Hamilton
- Hamilton officials have received more than 900 calls about frozen pipes. A typical winter usually brings about 40. Mayor Fred Eisenberger said in a press conference Thursday the problem is unlikely to improve until next week.
- Power surge scorches Flamborough homes, does thousands in damages
- After a massive power surge in rural Flamborough scorched electronics and left homeowners with thousands in damages last month, residents want Hydro One to explain the burst of electricity that hit their homes – and pay for it.
- 5 pets die in Hamilton east end basement fire
- Three cats and two guinea pigs died in a 5 a.m. fire in the city's east end Thursday morning.
- Humane society looks for owner of emaciated dog found in St. Catharines video
- The Lincoln County Humane Society is seeking the owner of an emaciated dog found wandering the streets of St. Catharines.