Set Tillsonburg as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 17.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
20° | 17°
68° | 63°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- McHattie, Clark and Eisenberger debate at Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- Feel like starting your day with a mayoral debate? Three prominent candidates for mayor debate at the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce Thursday morning. The CBC's Samantha Craggs covers the debate live.
- Are red light cameras a cash grab? Some councillors say yes
- The city is spending money to hire two new staff for a supposed safety measure that some councillors say is a cash grab.
- Updated Two more deaths probed by coroner for links to toxic heroin video
- The coroner’s office is investigating two more deaths as possibly linked to a batch of heroin circulating in the city that is so lethal it prompted police and public health warnings about it last month. Officials are now looking at a total of five deaths as related.
- Hamilton weather, traffic and more: Daystarter Thursday
- Here's your news, weather and traffic for Thursday, Sept. 18.
- Hamilton Ticats one step closer to giant roadside QEW sign
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have cleared a political hurdle in their quest to have a giant flashing marquee sign visible from the QEW.