Set Simcoe as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 17°
82° | 63°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Union worries about Mohawk's new Saudi consortium
- Mohawk College says it's making a sound investment in partnering with two other Ontario post-secondary institutions to start a college in Saudi Arabia.
- new Remains found on murder suspect Millard's Ontario farm
- Police searching the farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old suspect charged with first-degree murder in the death of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma, have found more remains on the property.
- City to negotiate with tactical urbanists
- A group of Hamilton citizens is trying to slice through municipal bureaucracy and implement short-term traffic flow solutions to improve the city's streets on their own.
- Police not questioning Millard in other cases, lawyer says
- The lawyer for Dellen Millard, who is accused of murdering Hamilton man Tim Bosma, says his client has not been questioned in connection with any other cases.
- A tip of the hat for an award-winning Hamilton cartoonist
- David Collier has won the Pigskin Peters award, appropriately, for his cartoon book "Hamilton Illustrated."