Set Simcoe as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 25, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind becoming east 30 km/h before morning. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending late in the evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated RCMP suspect barrels found in Ancaster came from drug lab
- The RCMP is investigating after containers of toxic chemicals were discovered at a location in Ancaster, findings that police say are "consistent with a synthetic drug lab."
- No Mountain locations for bike share program
- A Hamilton councillor says he’s “taken aback” by the fact that no Mountain stations have been planned for the city’s new bike share system.
- Veteran Hamilton cop demoted after being caught with prostitute
- Const. Thomas McKay pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of discreditable conduct for receiving oral sex from a sex worker and then lying that she as an informant when another officer caught him.
- Gore buildings boarded up to comply with city standards
- It appeared poised to appeal it, but the company that owns a controversial strip of buildings in the Gore has complied with a city order to board them up.
- Fair Elections Act will hurt thousands of low income Hamilton voters, says group
- Hamilton community groups concerned about the potential impacts of the Fair Elections Act on local voters will gather at City Hall Friday morning for an information forum.