Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 11:02 AM
Sunset: 3:08 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 32 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -24°
14° | -11°
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-25° | -27°
-13° | -17°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Alaska promises to do better on Yukon River salmon
- In the last seven years, Alaska has delivered its salmon quotas on the Yukon River only twice, but as talks with the Yukon River Panel wrapped up in Whitehorse, the Alaskans promised to do better.
- Buffalo Airways plane catches fire in Yellowknife
- There were no injuries when a Buffalo C-46 airplane caught fire taxiing down the runway at the Yellowknife airport this morning. The fire is now out and the runway is now clear.
- Whitehorse-Kelowna flights prompt business get-together
- Okanagan entrepreneurs are in Yukon this week to promote business relationships between the regions, now that Air North is running twice-weekly flights Kelowna and Whitehorse.
- 3 Hay River women arrested for marijuana possession
- RCMP in Hay River have arrested three women on a number of drug-related charges after finding more than 200 grams of marijuana ready for sale and a significant amount of cash.
- Northerners remember Nelson Mandela
- Northerners continue to remember the man who was an inspiration for standing up for equal rights. ‘To have compassion, that's extraordinary, and this man Mandela had this.’