Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 12:00 AM MST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 40.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the morning then periods of light snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near noon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 39.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 37.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canadian North's owner says airline is now free of NTCL debt
- The owner of Canadian North says the Northern airline is now free of any debt amassed by its former sister company - and the now-dissolved - Northern Transportation Company Limited (NTCL).
- 'Luckiest 2 guys in the Arctic' rescued by military plane training for search and rescue
- A Royal Canadian Air Force Twin Otter crew out for some search-and-rescue training accidentally found, and rescued, two Nunavut hunters.
- 10 years later: The lasting legacy of the Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse
- The 2007 Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse marked the first time the Games were held north of 60; the first time, too, that every province and territory went home with a medal.
- N.W.T.'s Foxfire diamond glows brightly on international stage
- The Diavik diamond mine's 187.7-carat Foxfire diamond — the largest diamond ever found in North America — is on display at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C.
- Another haul truck rolls off highway near Yellowknife
- It's the third incident this week involving a haul truck in the Yellowknife area.