Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
NW 59 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Blizzard ending this evening then a few clouds. Wind northwest 70 km/h gusting to 90 diminishing to 30 this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning and minus 26 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 40.
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Forest fire expert says N.W.T. may be in for lots more smoke and flame
- Bad fire seasons usually occur in clumps, says Mike Flannigan, a professor in the University of Alberta's Renewable Resources department.
- Nunavut students to tell their stories in song at festival
- A music teacher from the University of Toronto has been working with children in Iqaluit and Apex in advance of a spring choral festival.
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .
- Tlicho injunction to delay launch of N.W.T. land and water superboard
- The injunction will remain in place until the court can hear and rule on the Tlicho Government's argument that doing away with the boards violates the Tlicho Agreement.
- The Brier: Adam Casey earns berth in main draw video
- Prince Edward Island's Adam Casey booked his berth in the main draw of the Canadian men's curling championship with a 7-6 extra-end win over Yukon's Bob Smallwood.