Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 10:11 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 45.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 45.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 28 by morning. Wind chill minus 45.
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Christy's weather: blizzards, extreme windchill in Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Friday, Jan. 30.
- N.W.T. to study turning diamond mine ice road into all-season road
- The Northwest Territories government is looking into the possibility of turning the first 150 kilometres of the ice road to the diamond mines into an all-weather road, Premier Bob McLeod announced tonight in Ottawa.
- Thieves steal ATV, snowmobile from Yukon trapline camp audio
- Thieves made off with items including an ATV, a snowmobile and a woodstove when a log home on the Alaska Highway was broken into in mid-January.
- Arctic Winter Games officials visit Inuvik, South Slave
- The Arctic Winter Games International Committee was in Inuvik, N.W.T., Wednesday and is in the South Slave today, evaluating the communities' bids for the 2018 games.
- 24-year-old man charged in Hay River mugging
- Shane Beck has been charged with robbery and breach of court conditions in connection with the Jan. 18 incident.