Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 10:09 PM
ESE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Snow ending late in the evening then cloudy. Low minus 3.
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Controversial Bill S-6 going to third reading as is
- A parliamentary standing committee has voted down all the amendments to Bill S-6, the controversial legislation to change Yukon's Environmental and Socio-Economic Assessment Act. A Liberal MP on the committee says the federal government is clearly not listening to First Nations' concerns about the bill.
- Nunavut, N.W.T. borrowing limits rise in 2015 federal budget
- The 2015 federal government's budget proposes to up Nunavut's debt cap from $400 million to $650 million and the N.W.T.'s from $800 million to $1.3 billion.
- Judge finds Colin Makpah guilty of manslaughter
- Colin Makpah has been found guilty of manslaughter in the stabbing death of Donald Gamble in Rankin Inlet in 2010.
- Liard First Nation members to meet with 3rd party manager
- A group of Liard First Nation members hope a long-awaited meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, will address some of the community's issues.
- WestJet reduces summer Whitehorse flights to 3 times a week
- The airline says it will fly between Whitehorse and Vancouver on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, instead of daily, starting May 11.