Set Deline as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 11:46 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Overcast. Low 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 18.
Overcast. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse apartment manager fed up with extra trash
- An apartment manager in downtown Whitehorse says the Yukon Housing Corporation isn't providing adequate garbage receptacles for the tenants in one of its buildings.
- Kaidan Mcdonald to appear on APTN's 'Hit the Ice'
- An Inuvik teenager is in Montreal shooting episodes for APTN's hockey reality TV show called 'Hit the Ice.' 'It's been an awesome experience so far,' said 16-year-old Kaidan Mcdonald.
- Blog Yellowknife cabin lot lottery draws 100s but leaves many more empty-handed
- More than 900 people entered a draw to get a cabin lot lease from the N.W.T. government, the first lottery of its kind in decades. On Monday night, the lucky 22 were chosen.
- Whitehorse approves $500K tax rebate for builder
- Whitehorse city councillors have approved a major development incentive for a downtown builder.
- Audio Yukon Senator Dan Lang defends Senate in wake of Harper announcement audio
- Dan Lang, Yukon's lone senator, responded to Prime Minister Stephen Harper's announcement that he would not appoint any new Senators until reforms are made by emphasizing the Senate's importance to the northern territories.