Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of snow and local blowing snow. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.
- Analysis Vincent Li day pass intensifies debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Can violent killers with a treatable mental illness be reintroduced into society? The federal government wants much stricter rules for those it calls "high-risk" offenders, and the Vincent Li case is throwing those into sharper focus.