Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 12:39 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 12:39 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. A few showers beginning early in the morning and ending late in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Rob Ford launches re-election bid: 'I won't back down' video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has officially launched his re-election campaign before a crowd of cheering supporters — sticking to the bread-and-butter issues he has stressed over his last four years as mayor.
- Updated Amanda Todd case: RCMP announce 5 charges against Dutch citizen video
- B.C. RCMP have announced child pornography and internet luring charges against a 35-year-old Dutch citizen in connection with the online sexual extortion of Amanda Todd.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened' video
- Calgary police Insp. Douglas de Grood, the father of Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood, fought back tears as he spoke about how shocked and devastated he and his wife are.
- TSX closes at highest level since 2008
- The Toronto Stock Exchange's main index hit its highest level in more than five years on Thursday, pushed higher by stronger prices for commodities Canada has a lot of like oil and natural gas.