Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Local amount 5 cm. High minus 1.
Periods of snow. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. A few flurries beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the evening. High minus 3.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Bell employees planted glowing online reviews of new Bell app
- CBC News has learned that as many as half a dozen Bell Canada employees planted glowing, five-star reviews about a new Bell app on iTunes.
- Meet Marie Henein, the 'fearless and brilliant' lawyer defending Jian Ghomeshi video
- Marie Henein has been described by her legal colleagues as" fearless and brilliant" and "as fine a criminal lawyer as this country has." The Toronto lawyer is a key go-to barrister for high-profile accused, including Jian Ghomeshi.
- Video 'Movember brothers' give more than lip service to men's health video
- Not long ago in North America, moustaches were the preserve of "fops, foreigners or fiends," one cultural historian says. Now they have become part of an annual Movember ritual that raised globally over $131 million for men's health last year alone.
- New Health Canada clamps down on medical marijuana advertising
- Health Canada has issued warning letters to 20 medical marijuana companies demanding they tone down their advertising to bare bones. The firms have been given until Jan. 12 to comply or face possible revocation of their licences.