Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15.
A few flurries ending early in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 26.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Hortons confirms 350 layoffs as workers say they were blindsided
- Two days after news of mass layoffs at Tim Hortons broke, the company finally confirmed late Thursday how many people were laid off, telling CBC News that about 350 lost their jobs this week.
- Allan Schoenborn: home where B.C. man killed his 3 children to be demolished
- The home in Merritt, B.C., where Allan Schoenborn killed his three children is going to be torn down.
- Map Serial bank robber linked to 9th heist in Dawson Creek, B.C.
- The suspect in a series of bank robberies stretching from B.C. through Alberta to Saskatchewan and back again, has been linked to another heist in Northern B.C.
- Winnipeg boil-water advisory is lifted video
- The City of Winnipeg lifted its two-day boil-water advisory Thursday afternoon.
- Manitoba one of worst places for First Nations to live
- Internal federal government documents show Manitoba is one of the worst places for First Nations to live in Canada.