Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
Clearing early in the morning. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Taxpayers beware: CRA email rebate scam on the rise this tax season
- An email scam offering people an instant tax refund is on the rise in Canada this tax season.
- Man with cerebral palsy accuses Passport Canada of 'appalling' lack of accommodation
- A Toronto man with cerebral palsy is accusing Passport Canada of an "appalling" lack of accommodation for people with disabilities, after an attendant refused to fill in his renewal form at the counter.
- First Nations police frustrated by lack of detail on new, adequate funding
- First Nations police chiefs who met this week say they were shocked federal officials who attended their meeting could not provide any new details on planned changes to the government's First Nations Policing Program.
- Duelling drug plans set stage for pharmacare election in Ontario
- Pharmacare is poised to become an election issue in Ontario, with Premier Kathleen Wynne promising free prescription drugs for children and young adults in Thursday's budget, and the NDP rolling out its own version earlier this week,
- Centennial Flame monument to get facelift with Nunavut images
- Canada's much-loved Centennial Flame monument was built in the 1960s, long before the 1999 creation of Nunavut, so it lacks the shield and flower of the newest territory. But the Liberal government has plans to correct the omission, with a project to insert Nunavut's symbols.