Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 17.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Go Public Foot doctor used experimental implants unapproved for surgery on unsuspecting patients
- Pierre Dupont was banned from dentistry for life, but returned to the medical field as a foot specialist. A Go Public/Radio-Canada investigation has revealed the chiropodist in some cases used his own experimental implants.
- The long, complicated relationship between Indigenous Peoples and the Royals
- When the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge meet with Indigenous Peoples in British Columbia and the Yukon this week, it will be the latest interaction in a long, complicated relationship between Indigenous Peoples and the Crown.
- Analysis Lab research shows inflation may be all in your mind: Don Pittis
- Some economists worry that a glut of money in the world has set the stage for a long-term burst of inflation. But Canadian lab work backs the idea that it's all just in your head.
- Homesteading: How P.E.I. couples are reinventing the family farm
- The homesteading movement is based on a blend of concerns for food quality, food security, food safety, animal rights and the environment.
- Yahoo email hack: Are biometrics the answer to a safer online world? Not yet, says expert
- Biometric security measures like fingerprint readers and eye scanners have grown in popularity, but one expert say it'll be a long time before they replace passwords and other traditional online security methods.