Set Tobermory as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 70 percent chance of flurries in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated #PrenticeBlamesAlbertans goes viral after Jim Prentice's 'look in the mirror' comment
- The hashtag #PrenticeBlamesAlbertans has gone viral overnight after Premier Jim Prentice told Albertans to "look in the mirror" to find who is responsible for the province's current financial woes.
- 'Ladies, don’t freeze your eggs:' Dalhousie professor urges work-life balance instead audio
- A Dalhousie University professor is discouraging women from freezing their eggs, a practice known as 'social egg freezing.' She's in Windsor Thursday night to talk about the issue.
- Updated Edmonton man Omar Aden believed to have joined ISIS
- The family of a young man who lived in Edmonton believes he went overseas to fight for ISIS, CBC News has learned.
- Saskatoon school board cancels West Edmonton Mall cheerleading trip in wake of threat
- Bryan Dilling would love to see his daughter compete at a cheerleading competition in Edmonton this weekend. But the Saskatoon Public School Board cancelled the trip because of a threat directed towards the mall by al-Shabaab last month.
- P.K. Subban surprises Truro teen with meet after Canadiens game
- A 14-year-old boy from Truro, N.S., got the surprise of a lifetime when he got to meet his hockey hero, NHL defenceman P.K. Subban, after a recent Montreal Canadiens home game.