Current Conditions

Sun Feb 07, 16 at 10:00 AM EST

1°C 34°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM

Wind: SSE 10 km/h
Humidity: 87%
Pressure: 101.3 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of flurries or rain showers
High: 3°
High: 37°
P.O.P. 60%

Tonight

Periods of rain mixed with snow
Low: 0°
Low: 32°

Summary

(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST

Today

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. High plus 3.

Tonight

Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow overnight. Low zero.

Monday

Snow at times mixed with rain. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 2.

 

Extended Forecast

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

February 8

February 9

February 10

February 11

February 12

February 13

Snow mixed with rain Chance of snow Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Chance of flurries

High 2°

High 36°

High -3°

High 27°


P.O.P. 60%

High -8°

High 18°


P.O.P. 60%

High -11°

High 12°


P.O.P. 60%

High -10°

High 14°


P.O.P. 60%

High -14°

High 7°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!