Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut Arctic College dorm room fire displaces 30 students, 5 classrooms
- About 30 students living at Nunavut Arctic College’s Ukkivik Residence/North 40 Campus in Iqaluit have been displaced after a late-Friday fire in one room set off sprinklers that caused extensive damage to the building, spurring concerns about the health and safety of the building’s residents.
- Blog 7 future N.W.T. candidates for Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Sharon and Shirley Firth became the first athletes from the N.W.T. elected to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame last week. CBC's Garrett Hinchey highlights seven others who deserve the honour.
- Iqaluit building evacuated due to smoke from cooking pot
- The Iqaluit Fire Department responded to alarms activated at Building 4096 by a pot on a stove Saturday night. There were no injuries or damages observed.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.