Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 9:54 AM
Sunset: 3:53 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 29.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High minus 22.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 22.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-21° | -21°
-6° | -6°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Jury recommends reopening investigation
- The jury at a coroner's inquest in Igloolik is recommending the investigation into the death of Solomon Uyarasuk in RCMP cells be reopened.
- Yukon NDP questions $35 a day fee for hospital patients
- Yukon NDP health critic Jan Stick wants to know why long-term care patients stuck in acute care beds are being charged the $35-a-day fee charged at continuing care facilities.
- Leona Aglukkaq considers legal action against Rankin Inlet deputy mayor
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq says she is considering all legal options after the deputy mayor of Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, said she demanded an apology from him for making disparaging remarks about the federal Nutrition North program.
- Advocates disappointed Yukon MP Ryan Leef’s FASD bill dropped
- Leef says a parliamentary committee on FASD will still "lead to concrete, measurable, and tangible action."
- High arsenic levels found in some Yellowknife-area lakes
- Researchers checked arsenic levels in 100 lakes within a 30 kilometre radius of Giant mine, and found some were above the recommended limit for drinking water.