Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Low minus 20.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon woodcutter Romeo Leduc loses appeal in bear case
- A Yukon man fined for pouring water into a bear den has lost his appeal. Romeo Leduc admits he poured water into a bear den, in order to rouse the animal and chase it away.
- Dawson City jury deliberating in Mark McDiarmid attempted murder trial
- Jury deliberations are underway in the Dawson City trial of Mark McDiarmid on seven charges, including attempted murder of two RCMP officers.
- 2 charged, RCMP seek 3rd suspect in robbery of taxi driver
- A man and a woman have been charged and police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a second man in connection with the assault and robbery of a taxi driver in Yellowknife last Wednesday.
- Winter road could supply Yukon's Casino mine project
- A convoy of bulldozers could soon be headed to the proposed site of the Casino mine. The Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board has recommended approval for plans to build a temporary winter road near Carmacks.
- Final hearings to begin for Kiggavik uranium mine near Baker Lake
- Areva Resources is proposing to build one underground and four open-pit mines just west of Baker Lake, Nunavut.