Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. High 9.
8° | -8°
46° | 18°
8° | -10°
46° | 14°
6° | -12°
43° | 10°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- New Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- New Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.