Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 3:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 9:59 AM
Sunset: 3:50 PM
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Becoming cloudy late this evening with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ross River Dena lose case seeking consultation on hunting licences
- The Yukon Fish and Game Association's executive director says he's relieved by a recent court ruling endorsing the territory's fish and wildlife management practices.
- Video Travel Yukon turns attention to fat-tire cycling in latest ad
- Two-wheeled travelers are the subject of the Yukon Government's latest advertising campaign, which is attempting to lure visitors to the territory through fat-tire bicycling.
- Report into baby Makibi Timilak's death calls for coroner's inquest
- A report examining the circumstances surrounding the 2012 death of a three-month-old baby in Cape Dorset is calling for a formal coroner's inquest.
- Herb Nakimayak confirmed in Nunakput following judicial recount
- An N.W.T. Supreme Court justice has confirmed Herb Nakimayak won the Nunakput riding in the territorial election, the first of three to undergo judicial recounts today and tomorrow in Yellowknife.
- 'Gender inclusive' inquiry for indigenous men not for everyone
- A recent petition calling for a gender inclusive inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal people is not sitting well with everyone. Yellowknife activist Daniel T'seleie says women experience a different kind of oppression than men.