Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low zero.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Leonardo DiCaprio film holds open casting call in Yellowknife
- The Revenant, a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is holding an open casting call for First Nations women in Yellowknife on Saturday.
- New Yukon to review beverage container recycling fees
- Yukon's deposit fee on beverages might soon cost an extra five cents, as the territorial government is considering changing its recycling policy.
- Missing Hall Beach, Nunavut, boaters found safe
- Search-and-rescue crews found two young men from Hall Beach, Nunavut, safe Friday afternoon after they were reported overdue in Igloolik.
- Canadian military tests drones in High Arctic
- The Canadian military is testing remotely piloted vehicles in the extreme conditions found in the High Arctic. The ground and air vehicles could be used for rescues and for mapping and hazard identification.
- N.W.T. wildlife officials to search for killer grizzly bear
- A team from the N.W.T. Department of Environment and Natural Resources is expected to head to the site in the Mackenzie Mountains where a hunter was attacked and killed by a grizzly bear.