Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 6:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 10:06 AM
Sunset: 3:45 PM
Pressure: 104.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 23.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video N.W.T. devolution bill debate begins video
- The debate over the N.W.T. Devolution Act began Wednesday in the House of Commons with questions over regulatory reform and First Nations consultation.
- Possible meteor actually a jet trail, says expert
- Low-angle sunlight in Yellowknife made plane's contrail appear red, says University of Calgary professor.
- Ancestry review clears 11 to vote in Liard election
- The Liard First Nation electoral committee has agreed to let 11 members vote in an upcoming election, after a review determined they have sufficient Kaska ancestry to cast a ballot.
- Arctic rain threatens baby peregrine falcons video audio
- Climate change is bringing more frequent and heavier summer rains to the Canadian Arctic, and that's causing peregrine chicks to die of hypothermia, or even drown, say researchers.
- Yellowknife pot growers plan to testify in trial
- Craig and Kim MacNearneys' lawyer says that since being busted for growing pot in Yellowknife, Kim has received authorization to possess medical marijuana, and Craig has been authorized to grow it.