Set Carmacks as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 10:45 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Committee struck between Yukon francophone school board, territorial gov't
- The Yukon's francophone school board and territorial government are creating a committee to settle long-standing issues between the two groups, including helping to manage the construction of a new Francophone secondary school in Whitehorse.
- New RCMP investigate attempted abduction in Whitehorse
- Whitehorse RCMP is investigating a report of an attempted abduction after a thirteen-year-old girl claims that a man tried to talk to her and reached out to her from his vehicle as she walked in a downtown alley.
- Hall Beach celebrates safe return of Mike Jr. Maliki
- Rhoda Maliki says losing a child was her worst nightmare and when she saw Mike Jr. Maliki Friday she was 'so overwhelmed,' all she could do was cry.
- Man dies after falling from ATV in Fort Providence
- A man has died after falling off an ATV on Saturday in Fort Providence. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the incident in Fort Providence, N.W.T.
- RCMP seize liquor from two youth bound for Colville Lake, N.W.T.
- Norman Wells RCMP seized liquor from youth bound for Colville Lake, N.W.T. twice last week. Both youth were given the alcohol by adults to transport to the N.W.T. community, where there are no alcohol restrictions.