Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
Snow and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 60 gusting to 90 early this morning then diminishing to 40 gusting to 70 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Man charged with murder in Naomi Kidston cold case
- A 50-year-old man from New Brunswick has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Naomi Kidston, who was found dead nearly 12 years ago in her Halifax apartment.
- Updated Blizzard brings high winds, poor visibility to roads in parts of Nova Scotia
- High winds and blowing snow shut down schools and made for treacherous driving conditions in some parts of the province Thursday.
- Live Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.
- New Halifax-area Lions Club struggling to get new members
- A Halifax-area Lions Club in the province's most populated area is down to 12 members covering peninsular Halifax, Clayton Park and Bedford.
- New Pictou County councillor wants campaign expense rules reviewed
- Pictou County councillor Andy Thompson says now is the time for a review because the next municipal elections will be in 2020.