Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Truro year-round homeless shelter becomes a reality
- A group of volunteers in Truro has fulfilled their promise to open a year-round homeless shelter.
- Newport and District Arena destroyed by roof collapse, evacuation ends
- About 20 homes in Hants County were evacuated for about an hour on Wednesday evening after a roof collapse at a local rink forced officials to release ammonia in the arena into the air.
- Nova Star ferry to get another $2M promised from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government has spent another $2 million of the $13 million promised this year to assist the operators of the ferry between Yarmouth and Portland, Maine.
- Bryony House sued by fundraising lottery operator for nearly $375K
- Fallout from the controversial Bryony House home lottery continues with accusations of unpaid debt and two lawsuits related to the ill-fated fundraiser landing in court.
- J. Willy Krauch and Sons smoked seafood business closing
- An internationally renowned smoked seafood business on Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore will be closing its doors next month after almost 60 years in business.