Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Father of Superstore baby says mother didn't know she was pregnant
- The husband of the woman who gave birth in a Halifax grocery store says the arrival of little Ezra was even more of a surprise than it first seemed: the mother didn't know she was pregnant.
- Nova Scotia Tories launch election campaign with promise to heal wounds
- The governing Liberals have caused anger and division, said Jamie Baillie as he launched the provincial Tories election campaign Saturday.
- Police investigating suspicious death in Bridgewater
- A 22-year-old woman in medical distress was taken to hospital Friday and died shortly afterward.
- Green Party holds AGM just in time for likely election
- Nova Scotia Green Party Leader Thomas Trappenberg says they'll be ready if the election campaign kicks off tomorrow - but he's still calling for more candidates.
- Team Canada wins gold at World Senior Curling Championships
- Canada is on top of the curling world again as a senior women's team from Nova Scotia beat Switzerland in the gold medal final Saturday.