Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening except periods of freezing rain over higher terrain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 90 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence. Low plus 2 except minus 3 over higher terrain.
Periods of rain except periods of freezing rain over higher terrain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 90 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 3 except minus 1 over higher terrain.
Snow ending before morning then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Federal budget receives big praise from small business organization
- "CFIB doesn't use the word thrilled very often around budgets, especially federal budgets but this one we're giving it an A," said Jordi Morgan.
- Updated Federal budget 2015: Conservatives dig into contingency to hit surplus video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has managed to keep the Conservatives' 2011 election promise to return Canada to a surplus in 2015 with a federal budget that has the government spending $1.4 billion less than it takes in – despite a spate of pre-election tax cuts announced last fall.
- Nova Scotia promises new aquaculture regime for fish farms
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government delivered its response Tuesday to a stinging report on the province's aquaculture regime, promising more transparency and rigour when it comes to regulating fish farms.
- Nova Scotia doctors concerned about expanded pharmacists' duties
- A new pilot project which will allow pharmacists to assess certain conditions in patients, has some Nova Scotian doctors concerned.
- Cocaine seized in international drug bust, leads to 15 charged
- RCMP have charged 15 people, including four Nova Scotians, after a two-year long international drug investigation that police say uncovered "ties to Colombian and Mexican drug cartels."