Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Teen charged after 911 prankster threatens officers with knife
- A 17-year-old faces a slew of charges after someone made repeated prank calls to 911 from a pay phone.
- New East Preston fire leaves two people without home
- Two people lost their mini home in East Preston in an early morning fire Saturday. No one was injured but the home was significantly damaged.
- Canada's residential school story to be taught in classrooms this fall
- As Canadian students return to class, educators are scrambling to add an important new element to the curriculum - the history and impact of residential schools.
- Canadian cities, provinces make their pitch to help Syrian refugees
- The plight of Syrian refugees and calls for the federal government to bring more of them to Canada have prompted other levels of governments across the country to make pitches to help.
- St. Peter's RCMP officer suspended after threats charges laid
- An RCMP officer in Cape Breton has been charged with uttering threats and mischief.