Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches spreading inland. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stan Carew remembered by former colleague Costas Halavrezos
- Host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings had "50,000 watts of talent" behind the microphone, writes former colleague Costas Halavrezos
- New Halifax mall shooting plot accused in court for preliminary inquiry
- Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath and Randall Steven Shepherd are charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit arson, illegal possession of dangerous weapons and making a threat through social media.
- Trans Canada Trail progress slowest in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia is lagging behind the rest of Canada in building its portion of the Trans Canada Trail system.
- Eastlink internet cap causes worries for rural customers
- A Port Royal man is frustrated that Eastlink’s rural Nova Scotia broadband internet packages will be capped at 15 gigabytes each month come August.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for July 7, 2015
- A cold front approaching from the northwest will swing across the region during the day Wednesday with some showers.