Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6 except minus 12 in low lying areas.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of wet snow or rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4 except plus 1 in onshore winds.
Periods of wet snow or rain ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Snow|
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Nova Star ferry will employ few Nova Scotians
- Nova Scotia is spending $21 million to get the Yarmouth ferry re-started, but that doesn’t guarantee any Nova Scotia jobs on the ship.
- Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.