Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Periods of rain
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain except snow over higher terrain. Rainfall amount 5 mm except snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Rain showers or flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h. High 7.
|Clearing||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Worker falls in ocean in Digby accident
- RCMP in Nova Scotia are investigating after an excavator and its operator plunged into the ocean Saturday.
- Roundup of Bluenose Marathon street closures
- Thousands are gearing up for this weekend's 10th annual Bluenose Marathon and motorists are being advised of street closures.
- Sailor fighting cancer says AWOL charges dropped
- All charges against a Nova Scotia woman in the Royal Canadian Navy who is fighting cancer, and who was charged with being absent without leave and facing a court martial have been dropped, the woman and her lawyer say.
- video Body found after fishing boat capsizes off New Brunswick video
- A man's body has been found after a lobster fishing boat capsized off the eastern coast of New Brunswick.
- Mother of worker who died calls for more site inspections
- The mother of a worker who died last week on the job is calling for more labour inspectors and regular workplace inspections.