Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Clearing this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Peter MacKay is 'strong voice' for Nova Scotia, says long-time Tory video
- A long-time Nova Scotia Tory says he's shocked to hear Justice Minister Peter MacKay plans to announce he's stepping down as MP, calling the cabinet minister the most influential federal politician from the province since the Trudeau era.
- Updated Peter MacKay, justice minister, to leave federal politics video
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay will announce today he won't run in the next federal election, CBC News has learned.
- Updated Flavoured tobacco lawsuit slammed, cancer society celebrates N.S. ban
- The chief executive of Nova Scotia’s Canadian Cancer Society division says the lawsuit a tobacco giant has launched against the provincial government is “outrageous” and amounts to a “corporate bullying tactic."
- New Nova Star Cruises bookings to Nova Scotia up, says company
- The operator of the ferry between Yarmouth, N.S., and Portland Maine says it will bring more passengers to the province in the early part of the tourism season than it did last year.
- Dartmouth woman shocked by donated bodies transported in U-Haul
- A Dartmouth, N.S., woman and her husband were driving by a cemetery when he noticed two people taking bodies out of a U-Haul truck. The woman said what they discovered 'absolutely mortified' her.