Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 01, 16 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 01, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun May 01, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 12 except plus 5 in coastal seabreezes. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low plus 1 except minus 4 in low lying areas.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Chester's Mary Fay decides to walk away from curling
- Junior world curling champion Mary Fay of Chester, N.S. has decided to step away from the game so that she can focus on her studies.
- Photos Setting Day in northern Nova Scotia
- Fishermen in northern Nova Scotia between the Pugwash and Cheticamp areas left shore at 6 a.m. Saturday to set their traps as the lobster fishing season officially kicked off.
- Mike Duffy will face a battle if he wants back pay, senior Tory senators say video
- The former Conservative government leader in the Senate says she has no regrets about voting to suspend Mike Duffy without pay at the height of the expenses scandal. And she sees no recourse for the P.E.I. senator to claim back pay.
- 3 vehicle crash in Trenton
- The crash happened at the intersection of Main Street and Forge Street, people in all three vehicles suffered minor injuries.
- Feeling the pinch, creative workers retool old union songbook for the modern slog
- A group of young Nova Scotia creative workers are launching a songbook that describes their struggles of being creative while living in a capitalist society.