Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:45 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:45 AM AST
Flurries and local snow squalls. Amount 5 cm except locally 10 cm in snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Flurries and local snow squalls. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 8.
|Flurries||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Halifax sex assault prompts police to ask for public's help
- Police are asking for the public’s help to find a suspect after a 24-year-old woman was sexually assaulted Saturday in south-end Halifax.
- Nelson Mandela 'fake' interpreter likened to SNL comedy skit
- A Saint Mary's University professor and member of Nova Scotia's deaf community says it didn't take long for her to realize something was wrong with the motions and gestures used by the purported sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial.
- Matthew Allan Hebb, Earl Stewart homicides still a mystery
- Nova Scotia RCMP are appealing to the public for information on two men killed in suspected homicides last year in Sheet Harbour.
- Lawtons pharmacy alleged armed robber arrested
- A 29-year-old Dartmouth man has been arrested in connection with a robbery at a Lawtons pharmacy Wednesday afternoon on Primrose Street.
- Sydney police search for suspect after 2 armed robberies
- Police in Cape Breton are looking for an armed man who tried to rob people in store parking lots during two separate incidents minutes apart on Monday night.