Set Chéticamp as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Toddler's death reveals 'fragmented' social services approach
- Nova Scotia's acting ombudsman has identified several shortcomings in the way the province dealt with the case of a toddler who died four years ago after authorities were alerted to concerns about his well-being.
- New Lawrencetown Beach hit hard by illegal campers, say surfers
- People who surf at Lawrencetown Beach say a wooded area on the beach is being ruined because of illegal camping, which has been going on for years.
- New equipment wish list revealed for Nova Scotia hospitals
- Nova Scotia's Department of Health and Wellness has released a list of medical equipment that has been approved for funding, one week after an Antigonish doctor sounded the alarm over a lack of funding for necessary equipment in hospitals.
- Target clarifies national grocery price matching policy
- Target Canada is clarifying a major policy change on price matching, the retailer told CBC News Tuesday.
- New Lord Nelson, wheelchair-accessible tall ship, sails into Halifax video
- STS Lord Nelson, one of only two tall ships in the world fully accessible for people who are disabled, sailed into Halifax harbour this week on the tail end of its two-year trip around the world.