Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning this evening. Fog patches. Low 8.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Abbotsford search: Girl carried into bushes, says witness video
- Police and search-and-rescue volunteers began scouring the fields and woods adjacent to an industrial area in Abbotsford, B.C., on Tuesday night after a driver reported seeing a young girl lying on the side of the road, and a man taking her away.
- Analysis Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy
- Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair has said he would wait to see the fine print of the Canada-EU trade deal before passing judgment. Now that he has it, what will his decision reveal about the NDP's campaign strategy for 2015?
- New Topsail soccer stabbing victim now conscious, talking video
- The 11-year-old boy who was stabbed in the neck during an apparently random attack at a Newfoundland soccer pitch last week is making a good recovery, his soccer organization says.
- Lock up chronic runaways to keep them safe: Winnipeg police officer
- A senior Winnipeg Police officer says police should have the power to lock up chronic runaways to protect them from being abused on the streets.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support video
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.