Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 28.
Mainly sunny. High minus 17.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 16.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Healthy eating adds $2K a year to family grocery bill
- A family on a healthy diet can expect to pay $2,000 more a year for food than one having less nutritious meals, say researchers who recommend that the cost gap be closed.
- Tim Hortons 'wage theft' claim prompts call for police probe video
- The B.C. Federation of Labour wants police to investigate the owner of a Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., after two former workers accused him of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- Atheist billboard ads rejected in Vancouver
- An atheist group is considering a human rights complaint after it says a billboard company refused to run its advertisements in Vancouver.
- People wait hours in freezing cold for Bushwakker mead
- People bundled up and braved the freezing temperatures Saturday morning to line up for the annual holiday mead release outside the Bushwakker Brewpub in Regina.