Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low minus 4 with frost.
Mainly sunny. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Fireball over Rockies was Russian spy satellite, experts say
- A fireball that blazed across the night sky over the Rockies earlier this month likely was part of a Russian spy satellite that fell from orbit, say meteor and aerospace experts.
- Updated Nathan O’Brien murder case: Douglas Garland appearance draws gasps in courtroom
- Douglas Garland, the man accused of killing five-year-old Nathan O’Brien and his grandparents, Kathy and Alvin Liknes, kept silent and hung his head as he appeared in a Calgary courtroom today.
- Harper sidestepped MPs on Supreme Court pick due to Nadon 'leaks'
- Concerns over alleged leaks from the all-party panel of MPs that vetted the aborted Supreme Court appointment of Marc Nadon led the government to leave MPs out of the loop when it named Justice Clement Gascon to replace him, documents tabled in the House reveal.
- Ebola outbreak continues to strand adopted twins in Sierra Leone audio
- An Alberta family say their pleas for Canadian officials to cut red tape and grant citizenship to their stranded adopted twins in Sierra Leone have been met with even more red tape.
- Updated Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of malignant tumour, but doctors are optimistic about treating it, according to the head of his medical team.