Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High 8.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- World's scientists call on Stephen Harper to restore science funding, freedom
- Hundreds of scientists around the world are asking Prime Minister Stephen Harper to end "burdensome restrictions on scientific communication and collaboration faced by Canadian government scientists."
- Analysis Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Imagine if Canadians had to worry about losing their Canadian citizenship or the right to live in their home province based on who they married or their gender.
- New How libel chill is quashing negative online reviews
- The aggressive action some businesses are taking against those who post negative reviews online about their product or service is having a chilling effect on some posters who fear being sued, observers say.
- Justin Trudeau interview: Q&A transcript
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau was in Toronto on Monday to promote his newly published memoir, Common Ground, which he's released ahead of next year's federal election. Here is an edited transcript of his phone interview with CBC News.
- Revenue Canada's political activity audits biased, think-tank says video
- The Broadbent Institute wants an independent probe into the way the Canada Revenue Agency targets charities for political activity audits, saying its research suggests that groups which support government policies escape scrutiny while groups that are critical get probed.