Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 28.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 36.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Tim Bosma trial testimony: major evidence unsecured during transport
- An integral piece of evidence in the Tim Bosma trial was left unsecured during transport to a provincial police facility, court heard Wednesday.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial could deter women from reporting sexual assault video
- Sexual assault survivors and their advocates are worried that fewer women may be willing to report assaults after widespread media coverage of the harsh cross-examinations of complainants at the Jian Ghomeshi trial.
- Updated U.S. tells Harjit Sajjan it will 'intensify' fight against ISIS
- Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan was at a NATO meeting in Brussels Wednesday, where he met with U.S. Secretary of Defence Ash Carter, who told him the U.S. will "intensify" its fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Mike Duffy files Senate paperwork ahead of fraud trial decision
- Senator Mike Duffy has submitted an updated disclosure form to the Senate ethics office, a move required to keep senators in good standing and one that could be laying the ground work for his return to the upper chamber.
- New First Nation students suffering from PTSD, school nurse tells inquest
- Many First Nation teenagers who leave home to come to Thunder Bay, Ont., for high school are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, according to a high school nurse in the city.