Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of snow before morning. Low minus 20.
Snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High zero.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-1° | -19°
30° | -2°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.
- Analysis Vincent Li day pass sharpens debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Can violent killers with a treatable mental illness be reintroduced into society? The federal government wants much stricter rules for those it calls "high-risk" offenders, and the Vincent Li case is throwing those into sharper focus.
- Exclusive Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Testing by CBC Marketplace and CBC’s French investigative consumer show L'Epicerie reveals that some teas on the market contain levels of pesticides that exceed Canadian standards.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Facebook privacy a key lesson at Winnipeg high school
- Young people today care about online privacy, experts say, but many lack the knowledge they need to protect themselves. A teacher at a high school in Winnipeg has decided to tackle this problem head-on.