Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of rain or wet snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Chance of rain||Rain showers or flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- NHL draft lottery: Edmonton Oilers win 1st-overall pick video
- The Edmonton Oilers won the National Hockey League draft lottery on Saturday, giving them the first selection in the 2015 entry draft. The Erie Otters' Connor McDavid is widely expected to be picked first.
- 4 British sailors charged in gang rape of woman were typical tourists on social media
- CBC News has uncovered more details about four British Navy sailors accused of sexually assaulting a woman while visiting Halifax.
- DNA leads to arrest of Ontario man after 1995 Calgary kidnapping
- An Ontario man has been charged with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a Calgary restaurant worker 20 years ago.
- Ottawa Senators fan Katie Kerrick harassed at Habs game video
- Katie Kerrick was excited to head to the Bell Centre to catch the Montreal Canadiens versus the Ottawa Senators in the second game of the 2015 NHL playoffs. Until several fans intimidated her to the point of tears.
- H5 avian influenza confirmed on 2nd farm in Ontario
- Preliminary testing has confirmed the presence of H5 avian influenza on a second Ontario farm, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says.