Set Nipigon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. High minus 5.
Periods of snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Bill C-51 power play may come back to haunt Conservative MPs
- A move by Conservative MPs to force an end to last week's committee standoff over the anti-terrorism bill could have profound implications on the procedural battleground.
- New LNG exports from Canada a distant prospect, analyst says
- The Canadian Energy Research Institute is holding a conference in Calgary titled LNG: Canada's Last Window of Opportunity. The conference's first keynote speaker, Kenneth Medlock, a resource and energy economist at Rice University in Houston, says that window is already closed.
- Toronto Real Estate Board demands brokers halt online sales stats
- This week, three real estate brokers are cutting off customers’ online access to recent final home sales prices — coveted information that can help buyers and sellers gauge a property’s worth — because of a threat made by the Toronto Real Estate Board that they risk losing their lifeline to all privileged industry data.
- Exclusive Live sex shows streamed from Windsor libraries video
- A woman performed graphic sex acts multiple times inside at least two branches of the Windsor Public Library over a three-month period and streamed it all live online, CBC News has learned.
- Exclusive Mike Duffy trial to hear from former PMO insiders, Conservative MPs video
- Some of Prime Minister Stephen Harper's closest former advisers will appear as Crown witnesses in the trial of suspended senator Mike Duffy, a list that also includes several Conservative MPs, CBC News has learned.