Greenstone (Beardmore), ON
Set Greenstone (Beardmore) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
A few rain showers changing to freezing rain or ice pellets after midnight then to snow at times heavy before morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9.
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 8.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
|Snow at times heavy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- NDP accused of trying to stifle conflicts as 2 more staffers come forward
- Two more former NDP staffers who say they were unfairly dismissed have accused the party of trying to persuade them not to file a complaint against the elected members who employed them.
- 'Rapidly intensifying disturbance' to bring rain, wind to Ontario
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Hamilton and the rest of southern Ontario as rain, wind and mild conditions are expected Sunday night and Monday.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.
- Poochie the poodle taken away while owner paid for takeout
- A Toronto man says that he briefly stepped inside a downtown roti store to pay for his takeout order and someone used the opportunity to steal his miniature poodle.