Greenstone (Beardmore), ON
Set Greenstone (Beardmore) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy late this evening. Snow beginning before morning. Low minus 19 with temperature rising to minus 13 by morning.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-4° | -20°
25° | -4°
-1° | -17°
30° | 1°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Updated Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.