Greenstone (Beardmore), ON
Set Greenstone (Beardmore) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 25 this evening and minus 34 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 36 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
2° | -15°
36° | 5°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Breaking Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire involves multiple containers
- Heavy smoke is billowing from a four-alarm chemical fire involving multiple containers at Port Metro Vancouver.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- Edward Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture'
- A Canadian team has created a searchable database of all the public classified documents leaked by former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden in hopes it'll help citizens better understand the complex files trickling out around the world.
- Dsquared2 under fire for #Dsquaw women's fashion collection
- Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten, the brothers behind Dsquared2, unveiled their latest work Monday at Milan Fashion Week, and have since come under fire for their designs and for dubbing their collection #Dsquaw.
- Live How water's peculiar properties could solve shortages
- Water is a weird and wonderful thing - and its very weirdness could help solve worldwide water shortages, according to physicist Marcia Barbosa, who will be holding a public lecture at the Perimeter Insitute in Watleroo, Ont. on Wednesday night.