Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:40 AM
Sunset: 10:22 PM
SE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat May 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Into the weekend, expect cloudy skies Saturday for ‘The Ride For Dad’ along with a few showers in the morning, then a more steady rain in the afternoon covering most of the south. Get the yard work or the golf game done early. Sunday for ‘The Teddy Bears Picnic’, another generally cloudy day with a few sunny breaks and a chance for some showers… but certainly not a wash-out. it’s a rain or shine event. See you there as I’ll be at the main stage with my friend and colleague Marjorie Dowhos. We’ll even see some clearing later in the day. Monday looks like a fairly dry and pleasant day, then another low travels along the Jet Stream and right over southern Manitoba on Tuesday bringing more showers and possibly storms. The middle of next week looks generally wet.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 Wind in the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Woman leaves Winnipeg party after spat, comes back with rifle
- Police arrested a woman early Saturday morning after she allegedly brought a rifle to a North End house party.
- Man sent to hospital after stabbing in North End, Winnipeg police say
- Police say two suspects approached a man and a woman near Flora Avenue and Salter Street early Saturday morning. When they wouldn't give them money, the two suspects assaulted and stabbed the man.
- Kathleen Wynne speaks to Liberal convention about being a gay woman in politics
- Addressing the Liberal convention in Winnipeg on Saturday morning, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne stressed the importance of women in politics and reflected on her own experiences as a gay, female politician.
- Bikers roar through Winnipeg for prostate cancer awareness ride
- Bikers of all stripes came together Saturday to rev their engines in support of prostate cancer awareness. The group hopes to raise $300,000 for cancer research this year.
- City of Winnipeg in deficit position, for now
- The City of Winnipeg is heading toward a year-end deficit of $4.8 million — but city officials expect that red ink to turn black once all the accounts for 2016 are settled.