Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
NW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 31 this morning. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside and it should be taken advantage of. We’ll likely see a bit of morning patchy fog but after that dissipates, a sunny day is in store with light winds.
Expect a sharp cool down on Saturday (Earth Day) with cloud, a few showers or even flurries early in the morning. The high on Saturday is only 5 degrees along with a stiff breeze from the northwest.
Daytime highs for several days after that will struggle to get past single digits.
Join me for earth Day celebrations at Fort Whyte Alive on Sunday. I’ll be at the main stage introducing a whole bunch of great entertainment for you AND your kids. I’ll also be talking weather - because I love to do that!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
- Need to get an MRI fast? Get on the cancellation lists, says auditor general
- Manitoba's auditor general found one of the most frequent ways that 'people of influence' were able to get access to an MRI scan was adding their name to the little-known list.
- Kellie Leitch vows to deport border crossers after visit to Manitoba border town
- Conservative leadership candidate Kellie Leitch is vowing to deport asylum seekers who are caught sneaking into Canada, following a visit to the Manitoba town that's been a hotspot for border crossers.
- Glenboro, Man. residents raise money to rent apartment for visiting doctors
- People who live in Glenboro Manitoba had to raise money to cover the cost of a two bedroom apartment for visiting medical staff in hopes of attracting more doctors to their rural community.
- Snowfall warning issued for parts of southern Manitoba
- Put your spring clothes away and get out the winter boots — snow is on the way to southern Manitoba.
- Get your goat: Animal yoga a hit at Manitoba farm video
- When a Facebook friend sent a video of a U.S. goat yoga session to Tara McKean, he meant it as a joke. That's not how she took it.