Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 10:07 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 12.
Showers. High 16.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A deepening low pressure system continues to move into Manitoba from eastern Montana. Up to 70mm is expected to be on the ground in The Pas by the end of Tuesday. Here in the Red River Valley, a a slight break for the intense heat following some showers and storms toward the early morning hours of Tuesday. Tuesday brings the south a sun/cloud mix with scattered showers and thunderstorms. So… it’s either sunny… or raining on Tuesday! By Wednesday this system is pushing off to the northeast.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 30/50 in the morning. WNW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 20 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New 'Monster' Manitoba tornado leaves storm chaser Greg Johnson on 'adrenalin kick'
- Professional storm chaser Greg Johnson calls Monday night's tornado in Manitoba a "monster" and among the top four that he's ever seen.
- New Otterburne gas line blast blamed on old crack in pipe video
- A crack that went undetected for 50 years is being blamed for a massive natural gas pipeline explosion near Otterburne, Man., in 2014.
- Rainfall pounds Winnipeg, more warnings across central Manitoba video
- Parts of Manitoba are in for a drenching on Tuesday. Rain, at times heavy, is expected across a large swath of central Manitoba.
- Subway restaurant workers find children unattended in hot van
- Employees of a Subway restaurant in Winnipeg say they were shocked to see two children left unattended inside a van on a hot day.
- Tornado touches down in southwest Manitoba, lasts nearly 3 hours video
- People in southwestern Manitoba took cover Monday night as violent storms roared through the region, producing a "phenomenal" tornado that lashed trees, farmland, and roads.