Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 1:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NNW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Light snow ending early this evening then clearing. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Looking ahead to spring break week and it should be a great week to be outside with the kids. Our milder than usual temperatures will last through the end of the week. I even have a double digit high forecast for Thursday.
The latest flood forecast from the province indicates little impact on spring flooding in the Red River Valley from the warmer weather.
I also see a couple of chances for some showers on Wednesday and again on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Exclusive Liberals to announce marijuana will be legal by July 1, 2018
- CBC News has learned that the legislation will be announced during the week of April 10 and will broadly follow the recommendation of a federally appointed task force that was chaired by former liberal Justice Minister Anne McLellan.
- From the streets of Toronto to a business degree: How one Indigenous woman defied the odds video
- At one point, Ashley Richard was homeless and living on the streets of Toronto, but next month she'll be getting a business degree.
- Fire destroys youth centre in Pukatawagan, Man. video
- A youth centre in a northern Manitoba First Nation has burned to the ground.
- Recap Jets capitalize on power play to down Canucks video
- Michael Hutchinson made 28 saves and Adam Lowry scored a third-period power-play goal to lift the Winnipeg Jets to a 2-1 win over the Vancouver Canucks Sunday night.
- Video commenting 'Nothing's held back': Manitobans in the public eye experience range of rudeness on social media
- Althea Guiboche, a well known anti-poverty activist in Winnipeg, says 'block and delete' work wonders.