Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 11:13 PM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 4:43 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
ENE 18 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 6:57 PM CDT Wed May 27, 15 at 6:57 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday will be a little unstable again in the afternoon. The rain starts before that though with scattered showers in the morning and the risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. A lot of this rain will head north into The Interlake region. Behind this system, a much cooler air mass settles in for a couple of days. I’m expecting temperatures to hover around 12 or 13 on Friday along with a gusty and cold wind. Saturday, winds calm down as the sunshine gets us back to 16 degrees. Then on Sunday for the RCAF Run and The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, a mix of sun and cloud with a high 18. Early morning temperatures will be cool though at around 8 degrees. There is a slight chance for a shower or two on Sunday evening.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg police recover body from Assiniboine River video
- Water rescue crews and Winnipeg police worked together to recover a body from the Assiniboine River Wednesday night.
- Girl, 15, beaten in Winnipeg remains in hospital months after attack
- A 15-year-old girl who was badly beaten and sexually assaulted is still in hospital recovering from her injuries. She can’t communicate, sit up or move around.
- Pakistani student defers U of M graduation after mother denied visa
- Nabeel Fakhar couldn't bring himself to walk across the stage without his mother's face in the audience.
- Khizar Malik Ghalib, 19, ID'd as victim in high-speed motorcycle crash video
- The family of a 19-year-old Winnipeg man killed Tuesday night after his speeding motorcycle crashed with an SUV on the city's south side has identified the victim as Khazir Malik Ghalib.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers kick off 2015 rookie camp video
- After a busy off-season of work on the free-agent market and what they hope is a productive Canadian college draft, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers kicked-off another year with the start of rookie camp Wednesday afternoon at the University of Manitoba.