Tadoule Lake, MB
Set Tadoule Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can look forward to a warmer week in general but it will take a few days for us to get back into the 20s here in Winnipeg. In the west, the low 20s happens earlier. There is a weak cold front slumping down into southern Manitoba from the north on Tuesday that will bring us a generally cloudy day with a few showers possible late in the day. Then it’s back to sunshine Wednesday along with a cooler high of 16. We do warm up to 20 on Thursday and 24 on Friday but there is some instability along with that warmer air. The timing of the showers is tough to nail down right now but the early guidance suggests showers Thursday night into Friday morning and again Friday night into Saturday morning. I’ll be tracking that carefully to help you plan your weekend. It does look like we’ll have a warmer weekend across southern Manitoba with highs Saturday and Sunday around 20 to 21 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Overnight power outage planned for downtown Winnipeg
- Parts of downtown Winnipeg will be without electricity for about an hour overnight, as Manitoba Hydro crews repair a line that was damaged on Monday morning.
- Will the human rights museum be ready for its grand opening? video
- A dress rehearsal at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights was cancelled over the weekend, raising questions about how ready the Winnipeg-based museum will be when it officially opens in days.
- Transcona ward up for grabs in Winnipeg civic election video
- The move by Russ Wyatt not to seek re-election in Winnipeg's Transcona ward means there'll be a new face representing them at city hall after the Oct. 22 civic election.
- Prof gives Winnipeg health region failing mark for spelling errors video
- A Winnipeg mom questions the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority's competency after sending schools an immunization information sheet riddled with spelling mistakes.
- Winnipeg mayoral candidates in mad dash to file paperwork
- There is probably some frantic last minute scrambling going on as candidates for the city's top job rush to meet a looming deadline.