Set Lévis as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Bloc Québécois anti-niqab ad takes aim at NDP video
- A new ad from the Bloc Québécois is targeting NDP voters unhappy with NDP Leader Tom Mulcair's comments Wednesday defending women's right to wear the niqab at citizenship ceremonies.
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab video audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.
- Recap Canadiens' Price extends road-win streak to beat Blue Jackets video
- Carey Price made 25 saves to extend his franchise-best road winning streak to 10 games, P.K Subban had a goal and two assists, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 5-2 on Thursday night.
- Harrison Ford signs for Blade Runner sequel
- Harrison Ford is set to reprise his role as Rick Deckard in a sequel to the dystopian, neo-noir Blade Runner, more than 31 years after the film first premiered.
- Montreal artists surprised Gilles Vigneault-inspired carpet makes it to London's Canada House video
- Karen elaine spencer and Nadia Myre say they're proud their carpet design based on Gilles Vigneault's iconic "Mon Pays" song made it to Canada House in London.