Set Lévis as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon then southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High 13.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East crash faces negligence, dangerous driving charges
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.
- Updated Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.