Set Lévis as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 PM EST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning in the morning. Amount 10 cm except 15 cm over northern sections. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 5.
Snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow early in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews
- Both Quebec Premier Pauline Marois and Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche cried as they hugged at an emotional ceremony honouring first responders of the train catastrophe that killed 47 people.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Driver runs red light in Côte-des-Neiges, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.