Set Lévis as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso testifies at Quebec corruption inquiry
- One of the most anticipated witnesses, construction entrepreneur Tony Accurso, has finally started his testimony before the Charbonneau commission after failing in a string of legal battles to avoid taking the witness box.
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak was 'predictable,' inquiry finds
- The escape by helicopter of three inmates from a Quebec City detention centre in June was the product of a system-wide lack of preparation that could have been avoided, a government inquiry has found.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River video
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.
- Ebola cases in Quebec would be treated at two Montreal hospitals
- Two Montreal hospitals have been designated as treatment centres for patients infected with the Ebola virus if any should arrive in Quebec.
- New Montreal's having a ball with Kurt Perschke's creation
- Brooklyn-based sculptor Kurt Perschke has been travelling the world for the past 10 years with a giant red ball. Now it's Montreal's turn.