Set Barrie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of flurries. Temperature falling to minus 15 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 25.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Pan Am Games CEO Ian Troop resigns
- Toronto Pan Am Games CEO Ian Troop has left his position, replaced by Ontario’s former Deputy Minister of Health, Saad Rafi.
- Daniel Dale says his legal action targets Rob Ford 'lies' video audio
- Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale says he was reluctant to start legal action against Rob Ford, but feels it's the only way to stop the mayor from telling 'lies' about him.
- Novartis AG shutting down plant in Mississauga
- Novartis AG is shutting down its Ciba Vision plant in Mississauga, Ont., in the new year, resulting in the loss of 300 jobs.
- TTC police regain arrest powers
- Transit enforcement officers patrolling Toronto’s subways, streetcars and buses will soon regain arrest powers after almost three years of Toronto Police taking the investigation role in serious incidents on the transit system.
- Snow expected to hit southern Ontario by Saturday
- Environment Canada is warning that Toronto could see 10 centimetres of snow by Saturday, with up to 15 centimetres falling in areas outside the city.