Set Barrie as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers or thunderstorms beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 7.
|Showers or thunderstorms||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Sunwing travel ordeal leaves woman without custom wheelchair video
- An Ontario woman is speaking out about her ordeal travelling with Sunwing after she said the airline repeatedly mistreated her and then lost her $7,000 custom wheelchair.
- Action Bronson won't play NXNE show at Yonge-Dundas Square audio
- Action Bronson, the New York rapper who sparked the ire of thousands in Toronto, will not be performing at Yonge-Dundas square after all.
- Video Leaside 'monster home' to be torn down after neighbours cry foul video
- A huge new home in Leaside will be torn down, but only after neighbours launched a three-year campaign to get the city to halt its construction.
- Updated Peacock that escaped from High Park Zoo still on the lam
- A peacock that escaped from the High Park Zoo and evaded animal control officials all day by leaping around on west-end rooftops is spending Friday night in a tree.
- Corktown Common closure upsets Toronto east enders
- Residents in Toronto's Corktown are upset that they're being shut out of an award-winning park in the area for the next three months.