Set Barrie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Uber wins court battle against Toronto
- An Ontario judge has sided with the ride-hailing service Uber in its legal dispute with the City of Toronto.
- Hit and run kills cyclist in Milton
- A cyclist is dead after a hit and run on Tremaine Road in Milton.
- Updated Air Canada flights at Pearson cancelled amid fuel company dispute video
- Almost 200 flights were cancelled at Toronto's Pearson International Airport today after workers assigned to fuel aircraft called in sick, joining an unsanctioned job action that has hit Air Canada the hardest.
- Recap Tigers beat Blue Jays after Anibal Sanchez loses no-hit bid
- Anibal Sanchez's no-hit bid was broken up when former Detroit teammate Ezequiel Carrera lined a single to left with one out in the eighth inning, and the Tigers held on to beat the Toronto Blue Jays 8-6 Friday.
- Police seek suspect in Bloor & Ossington sex assault
- Toronto police are asking for the public's help after a woman was allegedly forced into a car and sexually assaulted early Friday morning.