Set Orillia as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Eaton Centre shooting: Christopher Husbands guilty of 2nd-degree murder video
- Christopher Husbands has been found guilty of second-degree murder in the 2012 shooting at the busy Toronto Eaton Centre food court.
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after Parkdale apartment tower fire
- Emergency crews pulled one man without vital signs from a two-alarm fire at a Parkdale apartment building on Wednesday evening.
- Video Police hope new clue can crack Erin Gilmour, Susan Tice cold cases video
- Toronto police are hoping a new piece of evidence, combined with DNA evidence, might finally help them find the sexual predator who killed Erin Gilmour and Susan Tice.
- Recap Raptors best Nets in 1st rematch video
- The Toronto Raptors beat the Brooklyn Nets 105-89 in the first rematch following last season's first round playoff series.
- Mark Fenton said Toronto was under 'threat' during G20 video
- The police officer who gave the order to cordon in protesters at the Toronto-hosted G20 four years ago told a disciplinary hearing Wednesday that he had information that things had the potential to turn violent.