Current Conditions

Thu Feb 23, 17 at 2:00 AM EST

5°C 41°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM

Wind: SSE 7 km/h
Humidity: 96%
Pressure: 100.5 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers or drizzle
Low: 6°
Low: 43°
P.O.P. 70%

Thursday

Chance of showers
High: 12°
High: 54°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 1:29 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 1:29 AM EST

Tonight

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Fog. Low 6.

Thursday

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.

Thursday night

Becoming cloudy late in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

February 24

February 25

February 26

February 27

February 28

March 1

Chance of showers Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of showers Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Chance of flurries or rain showers

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 70%

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 60%

High 9°

High 48°


P.O.P. 60%

High -1°

High 30°


P.O.P. 40%

High -1°

High 30°


P.O.P. 40%

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!