Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Hazy. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- ATV rides injured 38 kids since May, says AHS
- Alberta Health Services (AHS) is reminding the public that children under 16 should not be driving all terrain vehicles.
- More than 20 sick after E. coli outbreak in Edmonton
- Health officials say bacteria on bean sprouts may be behind the outbreak of E. coli that has made more than 20 people in Edmonton sick.
- Premier, finance minister, unavailable for Redford plane questions
- Government spokeswoman Kathleen Range was sent to answer questions about former premier Alison Redford's use of government planes because Premier Dave Hancock and Finance Minister Doug Horner are on vacation
- Lois Hole Hospital still fundraising for surgical robot video
- In March 2013, the hospital launched a campaign to raise $3 million to buy its own Da Vinci robot. It's now $300,000 short of that goal.
- SAIL rejects mediator's report on ending lockout
- Supports for Artspace Independent Living or SAIL says recommendations proposed by a mediator to end a 12-week strike and lockout of health care aides will bankrupt the non-profit agency.