Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 8:35 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 8:35 PM MDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 13.
Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 60 gusting to 80 in the morning then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low 12.
|Rain||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Recap Stampeders down Eskimos to stay undefeated
- Bo Levi Mitchell improved to 7-0 as a CFL starter as the Calgary Stampeders became the sole remaining undefeated team in the Canadian Football League with a 26-22 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday.
- Eskimos 50/50 jackpot reaches more than $300,000 at halftime
- Thousands of people spent much of the first half of the Edmonton Eskimos game at Commonwealth Stadium waiting in line for the chance to win an enormous 50/50 prize.
- Parents can now name Alberta children who died in care video
- On Wednesday, cabinet approved Bill 11, which lifts the automatic publication ban on children “who have come to the attention” of the director of children services.
- CF-18 struck by lightning landed in Whitecourt, Alta.
- Capt. Adam Runge was on his way to Whitecourt for the Hometown Heroes Airshow scheduled to take place this weekend. He was about 50 miles away from his final destination when the plane was struck by lightning.
- Health executive involved in illegal political donations resigns
- A Health Quality Council of Alberta board member has resigned just hours after CBC News revealed his involvement in illegal political donations to the provincial Progressive Conservative party.