Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Otherwise clear. Wind west 20 km/h except gusting to 60 near showers early this evening. Wind becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 3.
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Catholic priest in northern Alberta charged with sex assault of minor
- A Catholic priest in Manning, Alta. has been charged with sexual assault of a minor. The 59-year-old man has also been charged with sexual interference.
- EPS investigating suspicious death in Oliver neighbourhood
- Homicide detectives are investigating after a suspicious death in the city centre Saturday afternoon.
- Video Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for a tasty treat video
- Outfitter Pat Garrett filmed as one very determined black bear went to great lengths to reach a dangling snack in Breton, Alta.
- Warm temperatures cause flooding at two Edmonton schools
- Meltwater from snow built up on the roofs has caused major problems at Ekota and Brander Gardens Schools – amounting to thousands of dollars in damages.
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- The latest employment data for February showed that the Alberta created an impressive 18,800 jobs while in the rest of the country overall employment fell, and that trend is unlikely to slow down any time soon.