Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 18.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Doctors urge NDP to transfer lab services to Australian company
- Edmonton-area doctors say the NDP government should continue the plan to transfer medical lab services in Edmonton to Australian company Sonic Healthcare.
- Fast fibre-optic internet arrives in many small towns before big cities
- Dozens of small communities have blazing fast home internet service because they've decided to install it themselves rather than wait for the big telecom companies.
- Body found in Calmar identified as Camrose woman, 22
- A body found in Calmar, southwest of Edmonton, on Monday has been identified as Mackenzie Leah Harris, a 22-year-old Camrose woman reported missing two days earlier.
- Remand centre staff failed to follow monitoring policies in stomping death, judge says
- An inquiry into the stomping death of an Edmonton Remand Centre inmate four years ago found that staff failed to comply with monitoring policies.
- Hailstorm, flash flooding slam Calgary, knocks out power to 20k customers
- The power went out in neighbourhoods all over Calgary after the city was slammed by hail as a severe thunderstorm passed through late Tuesday afternoon.