Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 10:21 PM MDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 10:21 PM MDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Deaths of former Michener Centre residents prompt calls for investigation video
- There are calls for an investigation into how residents of the Michener Centre in Red Deer have been transitioned out of the facility. The Friends of the Michener Centre claim five of the 41 people forced from their homes have died.
- Donations help woman with terminal cancer wed in Edmonton video
- A Saskatchewan woman with terminal stomach cancer was married in Edmonton Wednesday in a ceremony planned with donations from friends and local businesses.
- Late night Whyte Avenue to be pedestrian-only for pilot project
- “Car Free Whyte Avenue" would close the street between 102 to 107 Streets from midnight to 2:30 a.m. on busy nights.
- 122 Albertans diagnosed with E. coli as AHS looks for cause
- Alberta Health Services is calling an outbreak after 122 people across the province were diagnosed with E. coli in the last month.
- Justin Trudeau says he wants 170 Liberal MPs in the House video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he wants to win 170 seats in the House of Commons – a majority of the 338 seats that will make up the House after the 2015 election.