Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Report may sink aquatic athletes' push for diving pool at Lewis Farms rec centre
- In January, the ACE proposed changes to the new Lewis Farms recreation centre to include a 10-metre high diving platform and 50-metre long swimming pool. However, a recent report presented to council recommends that the administration proceeds with the original design of the recreation centre.
- Edmonton's Rogers Place community benefits don't stack up to projects in other cities: critics
- Rogers Place looms large behind Julian Daly, as he clips on a microphone for a media interview outside of Boyle Street Community Services at the edge of Edmonton’s downtown.
- New Postal workers delay possible job action for 24 hours
- The two sides have been deadlocked for months on the issues of pay scales for rural letter carriers and proposed changes to pensions for future employees.
- Analysis Watching and worrying: The feds keep a close eye on Alberta's bust
- As the Alberta economy sinks, the federal government has been trying to gauge the risk to the rest of Canada.
- Greenship, a self-sustainable greenhouse, being built west of Edmonton
- The Greenship is described as “self-sustainable passive solar greenhouse and learning space.”