Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- Blustery winter weather couldn't keep vinyl aficionados from lining up outside a garage in east Edmonton Friday where more than 10,000 LPs from the collections of four city deejays were on sale for the retro price of $1 apiece.
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Southbound traffic on the QE II south of Lacombe, Alta., has come to a complete stop due to numerous collisions, RCMP say.
- Photos Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- Edmontonians woke up to snow on the first day of the Easter long weekend. But that did not deter Edmontonians from getting outdoors.
- U.S. to delay Keystone XL decision
- The U.S. State Department said Friday it was extending the government comment period on the Keystone XL pipeline, likely postponing a final decision on the controversial project until after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.