Set Barrhead as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 11.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Nurse Donna Wilson running against health minister in byelection
- The nomination of Donna Wilson as the Liberal candidate in Edmonton-Whitemud means that two medical professionals will challenge Health Minister Stephen Mandel in the Oct. 27 byelection.
- St. Albert transit bus crashes through two backyards
- A driver was taken to hospital after his transit bus crashed through the fences of two homes in St. Albert early Tuesday evening.
- Response times a challenge in newer Edmonton suburbs
- The biggest problems are in newer neighbourhoods. In Windermere, for example, the department met its seven-minute goal just 10 per cent of the time.
- Analysis Edmonton Oilers training camp job battles
- Winger Tyler Pitlick has had an inconsistent pro career but Edmonton Oilers coach Dallas Eakins rewarded him recently for a strong training camp and Pitlick seized the opportunity. Still, he's fighting for a roster spot since Jesse Joensuu has also impressed.
- Young man to receive adult sentence in violent sexual assault
- The man, now 20, was in Edmonton Youth Court Monday as the Crown and defence lawyers presented a joint sentencing submission to the judge.