Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 23.
Partly cloudy. High minus 21.
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 25.
|Partly cloudy||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air Tindi plane's pilot and passengers safe after landing on ice
- All six people who were on board an Air Tindi plane forced to land on Great Slave Lake this morning are safe after being airlifted by helicopter to Yellowknife.
- Man in custody after 2 homes broken into overnight
- Whitehorse RCMP Const. Dean Hoogland says police received two 911 calls around 1 a.m. from homes in Porter Creek.
- Whitehorse pizzeria apologizes for sexist Facebook post
- Tony's Pizza owner Kathleen Lundgaard says she's trying to move on after her restaurant posted a Facebook message saying they'd prefer to hire men because women can be a distraction in the kitchen.
- Opinion Bill S-6 is a fundamental violation of the modern day Yukon treaty relationship
- Kirk Cameron argues that the proposed changes to the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Act are an affront not just to the aboriginal people of Yukon who spent 20 years in treaty negotiations, but to all Yukoners.
- MacBride Museum in Whitehorse cries foul on property taxes
- The MacBride Museum of Yukon History in Whitehorse says it could be forced to cut hours and programming if Whitehorse City Council insists it pay property taxes.