Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 10:07 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
E 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cambridge Bay, Nunavut woman missing in Edmonton
- Cassandra Tologanak, 22, was last heard from on Oct. 6 in Edmonton. She was expected to fly North on Oct. 4, but never got on the plane.
- NTCL barge adrift in Beaufort Sea along Alaskan coast
- Officials say the barge was 32 kilometres off Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, as of Friday evening, and is continuing west towards North Slope communities, including Barrow.
- Nunavut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq expelled from legislative assembly
- On Friday morning, Justice Minister Paul Okalik moved to pass a motion that Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq be immediately expelled from the legislature and his seat be declared vacant.
- Yukon woman declines offer of help to rebuild missing cabin
- Josie-Anne Pilotte was building a cabin near Fish Lake Road just outside of Whitehorse, when it went missing earlier this month.
- Foster parents needed in Iqaluit: child and family services
- With more than 100 foster children in the city alone, a representative from the local chapter of child and family services says Iqaluit needs more foster parents.