Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Sunny. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 12.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Nunavut bagpipers travel to Scotland to play for the Queen
- Two bagpipers from Nunavut are living out their dream; they are heading to Scotland with the Pipes and Drums of Canada, to perform in a celebration for Sir John A. MacDonald’s 200th birthday, and play for a royal audience.
- Photos George Braden, N.W.T. political trailblazer, remembered in Yellowknfie
- George Braden, the first government leader of the Northwest Territories, died at his home in Ottawa in May. A memorial service was held in Yellowknife Saturday.
- Northwestern Air Lease celebrates 5 decades in the sky
- An N.W.T. airline is celebrating five decades of flying in the north. Northwestern Air Lease is based in Fort Smith. The family-run airline grew from a small scale water bombing operation to transporting thousands of people in the South Slave region.
- Dawson City's lady wrestlers ready to rumble
- A different type of wrestling match will take place in Dawson City this weekend. The town is hosting the third annual League of Lady Wrestlers. The event features local wrestlers, fighting it out in a homemade ring.
- Analysis Poll Tracker: Harper, Mulcair in close race as campaign set to begin video
- The New Democrats narrowly led the Conservatives on the eve of the election call, but much can change in 11 weeks. CBC poll analyst Éric Grenier looks at the latest trends.