Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
ESE 43 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Daryl Dolynny questions Liquor Licensing Board's expenses
- Daryl Dolynny, the MLA for Range Lake, is questioning how much it’s costing the territory to enforce liquor laws.
- Igloolik stabbing victim recovering in Ottawa hospital: RCMP
- A 55-year-old Igloolik man has been charged with aggravated assault, following an incident Saturday night that sent a 54-year-old woman to hospital.
- Northwestel offering faster internet, more data, higher fees
- Some Northwestel customers are now seeing faster internet with more data, but one critic says it's not enough, and northern internet capacity should be an issue in the federal election.
- Profile Yukon candidate Ryan Leef proud of Harper government, and his own record
- Ryan Leef says he's proud of the Conservative government's record, and says he's got nothing to apologize for as he campaigns for re-election.
- Michael McLeod clarifies promise to increase Northern Residents Deduction
- Northwest Territories Liberal candidate Michael McLeod is dialing back on a campaign promise to increase the Northern Residents Deduction, following the release of the Liberal Party's full platform today.