Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WNW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Low minus 7.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 1.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- High Arctic research station saved by new funding audio
- Canada's northernmost research lab won't have to shut down after all and will be able to resume year-round operations, with the help of a new grant from the federal government.
- 5 ways to camp to the max in N.W.T.'s parks audio
- The N.W.T.'s director for parks, Richard Zieba, has some advice for making the most of camping this summer.
- Eaglet hatches on Whitehorse nest cam audio
- An eaglet has hatched in the Millennium Trail bald eagle nest in Whitehorse.