Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 3:36 AM
Sunset: 11:40 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Sunny. High minus 12.
Clear. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Attempted murder charges laid in Fraser Arms shooting
- Two men are facing a total of 17 charges, including attempted murder, in connection with a Sunday night shooting in Yellowknife that resulted in a high speed police chase through the city.
- Committee didn't help draft proposed N.W.T. fracking rules, says chair
- Northwest Territories Minister David Ramsay says that the "Northern values" used to draft the government's proposed fracking regulations came from a territorial standing committee, but the committee's chair, Robert Hawkins, says they had no involvement.
- Whistle Bend sports complex denied, Whitehorse councillor storms out
- Whitehorse city councillor Dave Stockdale walked out of a Monday evening council meeting after a zoning request for a sports complex in the city's Whistle Bend subdivision failed. Stockdale said during the meeting that he's 'never seen such a farce in his life.'
- Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., man charged in sword assault
- Troy Lennie, 32, is facing almost a dozen charges after a person was cut by a sword in a Fort Good Hope home early Saturday morning.
- Inuk artist Germaine Arnaktauyok launches book in Yellowknife
- A book about the life and career of the artist originally from Igloolik, Nunavut, will be officially launched in Yellowknife tonight.