Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Ice fog patches. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 40 this evening.
Sunny. Ice fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High minus 30.
Clear. Low minus 38.
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-28° | -29°
-18° | -20°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. legislature looks at extending term by one year
- Some MLAs say they're concerned about the territorial, federal and municipal elections all happening in October 2015 so they're proposing to delay the territory's election until 2016.
- Nunavut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq suspended from legislature
- MLA was absent today and had been disciplined for earlier absences.
- Local authorities nix school swap in Hay River, N.W.T.
- Parents in the community have told school boards they don't like proposal to re-assign students between French and English schools.
- Sammurtok sworn in as Nunavut MLA
- Alexander Sammurtok sworn in hours before start of new legislative session.
- Skiers say Whitehorse club barking up wrong tree
- Some members of the cross country ski club in Whitehorse want new rule for dogs on trail reversed.