Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
E 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 38. Wind chill minus 45.
Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 46.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 32. Wind chill minus 45.
-30° | -34°
-22° | -29°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
-31° | -32°
-24° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Nunavut youth learn from NHL greats in Cambridge Bay
- Thanks to plenty of financial support, Stanley Cup champions Reggie and Jamie Leach are in Cambridge Bay this week, passing along their skills to Nunavut's next generation of hopeful hockey stars.
- Inuvik councillor Terry Halifax dies after collapsing outside meeting
- Inuvik town councillor Terry Halifax, 54, died Wednesday after he collapsed in the town hall's parking lot following a council meeting.
- Yukon College tuition fees to increase in September
- A tuition increase at Yukon College slated for this September will cost some students an extra $300 or more per year.
- People not interested in devolution legislation, says N.W.T. premier
- MLA Bob Bromley wants the government to release plain language summaries of all the acts and regulations it inherited, but the premier says there's no "groundswell" of people wanting to review them.
- RCMP seize cannabis, cash in Taloyoak drug bust
- RCMP in Taloyoak, Nunavut, took two people into custody Monday, after finding drugs in a local residence. Police say public assistance was key in making the arrests.