Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Michael Gilday, Yellowknife's Olympic speedskater, retires
- After competing at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Michael Gilday is officially hanging up his skates. 'There isn't a huge recreational side to the sport, so when the season ended in March, I was thinking I may have skated possibly for the last time ever.'
- 230 bottles of vodka seized from boats in Fort Good Hope
- N.W.T. RCMP intercepted three illegal shipments of alcohol in the Sahtu region and a package containing marijuana at the Tuktoyaktuk airport over the weekend.
- NWT Air founder Robert Engle dead at 91 video
- Robert Engle, the founder of NWT Air, is being remembered as a pioneering pilot, businessman and host: to employees, old friends, Prime Ministers and even the Queen.
- Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick video audio
- Nunavut-raised Inuk throat singer Tanya Tagaq has won the $30,000 Polaris Music Prize. She beat out the likes of Drake and Arcade Fire to claim the award, given to the best Canadian album of the past year.
- Judge orders election translation for Alaska Natives
- A federal judge on Monday ordered the state to take additional steps to provide voting materials to Alaska’s Native voters with limited English ahead of the November state election.