Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 7:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Clear. High minus 30.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 31.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 27.
|A few clouds||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-25° | -25°
-13° | -13°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'Santa Claus is Canadian,' Justin Trudeau says video
- Santa Claus is Canadian, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau said Wednesday in a year-end interview with Power & Politics host Evan Solomon amid a debate over whether the North Pole falls within Canadian territory.
- Teresa Scheunert died of cardiac arrythmia: review doctor
- Teresa Scheunert did not die from mixed drug toxicity but from a "cardiac arrhythmia associated with sleep apnea," says the doctor who did a patient safety review for the Yukon Hospital Corporation.
- Yellowknife couple found guilty of growing marijuana video
- A Yellowknife couple has been found guilty of illegally growing marijuana, but the jury hearing the case downgraded the more serious charge of possession for the purpose of trafficking to simple possession.
- RCMP under investigation for injury during drug raids
- Police from Medicine Hat, Alta., are investigating the N.W.T. RCMP after a person was injured during drug den raids last Friday in Yellowknife.
- Air Canada orders 61 Boeing 737 MAX jets
- Air Canada is switching its narrowbody fleet to Boeing, announcing that it will purchase 61 of the U.S. manufacturer's newest narrowbody aircraft over the next decade in a deal with a face value of about $6.5 billion US.