Arctic Bay, NU
Set Arctic Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SE 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 45.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 48.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 36. Wind chill minus 46.
-34° | -36°
-29° | -33°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
-32° | -35°
-26° | -31°
-31° | -32°
-24° | -26°
-31° | -33°
-24° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Young indigenous leaders: 5 under 30 to watch in 2015
- Big thinkers, community organizers, creators — we’ll be watching for what the next generation of indigenous leaders are getting up to in the months to come — and for other movers and shakers just like them.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Taekwondo helps Nunavut mother heal from son's suicide
- Eileen Kilabuk Weber, who lost her son to suicide, has taken up martial arts as a form of healing. Now she wants to introduce taekwondo to more people in her hometown of Pangnirtung, Nunavut.
- Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know video audio
- There could soon be changes to the rules that affect U.S.-bound Canadian snowbirds. Here's a look at what may be ahead and a checklist of the rules about length of stay, taxation and insurance.
- Successful air search and rescue conducted near Arviat, Nunavut
- RCMP and Canadian Forces co-ordinated a successful air search Saturday morning for a missing person near Arviat, Nunavut. The found person's name has not yet been confirmed.