Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 15.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-10° | -25°
14° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Justin Trudeau says public transport, exports to be planks of Liberal economic policy
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau has outlined infrastructure, export development and entrepreneurship among key points of his party’s economic platform going into the 2015 federal election.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- CBC Investigation Instalment loans the new high-interest danger for consumers video
- The second fastest growing type of debt in Canada is a high-interest, subprime, unsecured, short-term loan called an instalment loan. Marketed to people with bad debts and poor credit, instalment loans carry interest rates as high as 59 per cent. But the true cost can be much higher.
- Navy submarines: first time Canadian fleet is operational
- For the first time since Canada's four Victoria-class submarines were purchased almost two decades ago, the navy says the fleet is now 'operational.'
- Anti-terrorism bill C-51 'dangerous' legislation, 100 academics say
- More than 100 academics are urging the government to drastically alter C-51, the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism legislation, arguing it is far too broad and doesn't come with safeguards to protect Canadians' privacy rights.