Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:07 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:07 PM EST
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then cloudy. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Video Ontario family makes public plea for twins' liver donor video
- An Ontario couple are making a public plea for a suitable liver transplant donor to come forward so that both of their ailing twin daughters can have a chance at surviving.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- An intense low-pressure weather system is expected to wind its way across the Maritimes Tuesday.