Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. Muslim women's shelter becomes asylum haven for U.S. border crossers
- A transitional home for Muslim women fleeing domestic violence in B.C. has turned into a haven for dozens of women who have fled the U.S., seeking refuge in Canada.
- Police find no trace of Ontario woman and boyfriend missing in Belize
- An Ontario woman is missing in Belize along with her American boyfriend, a friend says, and search crews have so far failed to turn up any clues indicating where they may be.
- How Ontario's proposed pharmacare plan could improve employee benefits
- The province says its proposed youth pharmacare plan could bring changes to employee benefit programs. Will that lead to savings or expanded coverage?
- They didn't win — but they don't mind: Girls from remote First Nation play in 1st hockey tournament
- When Eabametoong First Nation's first girls hockey team finished their first competitive hockey game in Thunder Bay, Ont., they skated to centre ice, shouting: 'We won! We won!' The scoreboard didn't reflect their view, but the players weren't going to let that stop the celebration.
- Updated Team Canada wins gold at World Senior Curling Championships
- Canada is on top of the curling world again as a senior women's team from Nova Scotia beat Switzerland in the gold medal final Saturday.