Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 20 except 12 near Lake Superior. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Alberta Votes: Customize your election night coverage
- The Alberta Votes dashboard has everything you need on election night. Join CBC after the polls close at 8 p.m. MT Tuesday for live results, alerts and the very best of CBC's TV, radio and online coverage.
- New Rachel Notley, an NDP leader 50 years in the making
- Rachel Notley was four when her father became NDP leader. He went on to become a legend in Alberta politics. Now his daughter seems poised to join him.
- Mike Duffy trial: Crown dogs suspended senator over Peterborough trip video
- The Crown in the Mike Duffy trial went to the dogs on Tuesday, but the suspended senator's lawyer suggested that the prosecution was barking up the wrong tree.
- CRTC caps wireless roaming rates that Big 3 can charge small rivals video
- Canada's telecom regulator has capped the amount that Canada's major wireless carriers can charge smaller carriers for allowing their customers to piggyback on the major networks while roaming.
- Quebec canoeist recalls harrowing near-drowning and heroism of missing friend video
- As they struggled to breathe and stay above the water after their canoe capsized in Quebec's Chambly Basin, Rémi Nolet told his best friend to put on the sole life-jacket. The 19-year-old hasn't been seen since.