Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 7:24 AM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 7:24 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
Snow ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic' video
- Knife-related violent crime in Canada has surpassed violent crimes committed using other weapons, including guns, according to Statistics Canada. However, criminologists say proposals to ban certain knives is an impractical crime-fighting measure.
- Matthew de Grood: Who is the Calgary stabbing suspect? video
- Matt de Grood has been charged with killing five young adults at a Calgary house party. Here is what we know about him.
- Exclusive Homegrown terrorist: Toronto 18 bomb plotter Saad Khalid recalls his radicalization video
- In a series of exclusive letters with CBC, one of the men convicted in the so-called Toronto 18 bombing plot in 2006 offers his own analysis of his transformation from a typical immigrant teenager to a radical convicted on a terrorism-related charge.
- New John Furlong, CBC host and producer, dead at 63
- John Furlong, a CBC journalist who covered every facet of Newfoundland and Labrador, has died after a short battle with cancer. He was 63.
- Brain drain challenges First Nation communities across Canada
- Young aboriginal people are moving to the city in large numbers in pursuit of an education or employment. Nearly half of urban aboriginal people aged 18 to 24 say they have no plans to return home. Another 33 per cent are undecided.