Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 17.
Sunny. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets beginning overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
|Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.
- Updated Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Caleb Heaton charged with Strathcona sexual assault
- Caleb Timothy Heaton, 25, faces several charges in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her home in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon.
- Paul Franklin, veteran and amputee, fears 'degrading' paperwork may never end
- Ex-soldier Paul Franklin set off a political fire storm last month when he complained about having to annually verify the loss of both of his legs in order keep receiving benefits. The federal government is promising reforms, but the Afghan vet says he’s still doesn’t believe there will be change.