Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 25.
Sunny. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-5° | -22°
23° | -8°
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls video
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Port Metro Vancouver truckers' strike hitting businesses, families video audio
- The truckers' strike at Port Metro Vancouver has stopped the movement of 90 per cent of normal traffic — a scenario that is already impacting local businesses and families.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.
- Alberta legislature too disrespectful for school visits
- Teachers at a middle school in Innisfail will no longer take their students to question period at the Alberta legislature after they witnessed the poor behaviour of the members there during a session last fall.
- Michael Schmidt to carry on with raw milk fight
- A farmer who has spent two decades fighting for the right to sell unpasteurized milk to willing buyers pledged to take his case to the country's highest court Tuesday after losing an appeal against his conviction for breaking public health laws.