Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Ottawa shooting: MPs and Hill staff struggle with emotions video
- MPs, political staff and parliamentary personnel are struggling with emotions, two days after a gunman was killed in a shootout in the busy Centre Block of Parliament Hill.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, who killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo in Ottawa earlier this week, was asked to leave the B.C. mosque he attended and objected to its policy of allowing in non-Muslims, a B.C. Muslim Association spokesperson has said.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home video audio
- Thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses on a 600-kilometre stretch from Ottawa to Hamilton, Ont., Friday, waving flags and bursting into spontaneous renditions of "O Canada" to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home, arriving shortly before 8 p.m. ET.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque video
- The mosque in Cold Lake, Alta., was vandalized Thursday night by someone who spraypainted the words "Go home" and "Canada" on the building.