Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Understanding recession without saying the R-word: Don Pittis
- Recessions affect everyone differently. And while there is a widespread aversion to the term we must accept the data for what it is. Don Pittis says the information is not all bad but it does not tell us much about the future.
- Riding changes, lack of incumbents make for confusing election for voters
- There has been much griping about the length of the current election campaign, but there is a bright side: voters have longer to get to know their candidates. That may be a good thing this election cycle as it's the first since a major redrawing of riding boundaries.
- Live Assembly of First Nations to outline election priorities video
- Assembly of First Nations National Chief Perry Bellegarde will outline his election priorities Wednesday, as the 2015 campaign sees renewed focus on mobilizing First Nations votes.
- Photos Nuliajuk embarks on 5th year of mapping uncharted Arctic waters
- The Government of Nunavut's research ship, the MV Nuliajuk, has spent the last four years mapping uncharted waters in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Bay and other areas of Eastern Nunavut, dangerous work that has created many close calls for the small vessel.
- Smartphones in the classroom: a teacher's dream or nightmare? video audio
- While parenting magazines feature back-to-school trends like colourful leggings and apps for lunch-making, one of the most significant developments cutting across the curriculum is the incorporation of mobile computing into the classroom.