Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 33.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- RCMP step up video surveillance of Parliament Hill
- The Mounties have recently added new video cameras near pedestrian entrances and a vehicle screening facility along the boulevard in front of the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Rob Ford upstages Santa Claus at Etobicoke parade video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford draws mixed reactions as he strolls down Lakeshore Boulevard for Etobicoke’s annual parade.
- Tim Hortons 'wage theft' claim prompts call for police probe video
- The B.C. Federation of Labour wants police to investigate the owner of a Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., after two former workers accused him of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- Atheist billboard ads rejected in Vancouver
- An atheist group is considering a human rights complaint after it says a billboard company refused to run its advertisements in Vancouver.