Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:30 AM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h this morning. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 35.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial questions answered by criminal lawyers
- As Jian Ghomeshi's defence team mined the testimony of the three complainants for inconsistencies, columnists and sexual assault survivors began publicly questioning the efforts of the Crown and the police. We spoke with two prominent criminal lawyers to answer some of those questions.
- Analysis The not inconsiderable cost of 're-engaging' with the UN: Chris Hall audio
- Justin Trudeau and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said all the right things when they met in Ottawa yesterday. But while Canada is clearly interested in upping its aid and peacekeeping commitments, it's not clear how much money is really on the table.
- How to get cellphone satisfaction
- Ready to hang up on your cellphone company? You’re not alone. Here’s how to get your problems fixed.
- Uber should be regulated like taxis, poll suggests
- As Toronto narrowly averts a taxi strike on the NBA All-Star weekend, a new poll suggests Canadians feel the ride-sharing service should be regulated. However, they also think it should be allowed to operate — and those who have used it like it a lot.
- Clean-energy deal being signed today 1st step to green NAFTA
- Energy ministers from Canada, the United States and Mexico will sign a significant co-operation deal on clean energy in Winnipeg on Friday, a first step toward continental collaboration to battle climate change.